SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not think he is sad i think he is just saying he has great parents also i think he just wants everything to be over with just wants to start his and andi life together
I don't think he is sad either.  He is just saying he has amazing parents because they  support him on what he is doing and getting engaged to Andi so fast.

His parents are having people come over to a location to watch his special day with Andi at the finale. I think that can be overwhelming. This is huge for him, he has been waiting for this girl for over 5 years. Talking about providing support for your kids.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not think he is sad i think he is just saying he has great parents also i think he just wants everything to be over with just wants to start his and andi life together
I don't think he is sad either.  He is just saying he has amazing parents because they  support him on what he is doing and getting engaged to Andi so fast.

His parents are having people come over to a location to watch his special day with Andi at the finale. I think that can be overwhelming. This is huge for him, he has been waiting for this girl for over 5 years. Talking about providing support for your kids.
That i also a very good point.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

That i also a very good point.

I like that idea better! Smiley  PINKHEART 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Aaron favorite Josh's tweet; so I believe we're good! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 pm

I think he's just simply stating he loves his parents and is really thankful for them. While he certainly hasn't had a horrible edit, he didn't get a wonderful one either. It's not easy being the F1, having to stay hidden, seeing your fiancee have feelings for other guys, the whole lie detector thing, etc. Dealing with all of that is not easy. I'm sure he's super thankful having his parents on his side.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:13 pm

It's a real shoutout to his mom and dad. Because Josh knows that Step and Aaron also have his back. I think he's so grateful that mom & dad accepted Andi and their love story unconditionally. jmo

"6 more days" - no way he'd tweet that if he was the rejected F2 or if they were already broken up at the AFRC.

I have always felt with the entire bulldog community looking on, that Josh would have almost stayed of social media if he was the rejected F2 and left heartbroken.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Ugh I can already feel that this ATFR is going to be super awkward.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Not to change the subject but can someone answer a question for me about Twitter?

I do have a Twitter account but I do not tweet, just read others. What does it mean on the right hand side when it says Who to Follow ? When I went to Andi's Twitter account Aaron's girlfriend Kacie was listed as who to follow. Does that mean that Andi follows Kacie?

Wish I wasn't so computer challenged!
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 pm

timfan wrote:I wonder if josh gave her that heart necklace she wears post show
that is what i'm wondering too. Smiley the epi guide said josh gives her a "heartfelt" gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Usually twitter suggests other users that you might like, I think they usually base it off others who follow that person. Example is if you follow Aaron murray it will suggest a whole bunch of ug football players as most people probably follow a bunch of then HTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Ugh I can already feel that this ATFR is going to be super awkward.

How come? For nick it will be I'm sure.  Hugesmile 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Not to change the subject but can someone answer a question for me about Twitter?

I do have a Twitter account but I do not tweet, just read others.  What does it mean on the right hand side when it says Who to Follow ?  When I went to Andi's Twitter account Aaron's girlfriend Kacie was listed as who to follow.  Does that mean that Andi follows Kacie?

Wish I wasn't so computer challenged!

The Who to Follow on Twitter, are suggestions for you to follow. They are based on who you follow and who your followers follow. You can click Refresh to see more suggestions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva