SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Baygirl wrote:Hi everyone,

New to this particular board as I'm quickly becoming a huge Josh/Andi fan!

Can someone please enlighten me as to the significance of Josh's ribbons--where did they come from?   Smiley 

Thanks!

welcomesign 
Hi! I´m also quite new here and it's a great place to be at, counting down the days to the finale.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by emeraldluvsbama Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:37 pm

I am counting down the days! I think I just need to stay here in the Josh fan thread. It is getting ugly out there outside of this thread.

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Baygirl wrote:Hi everyone,

New to this particular board as I'm quickly becoming a huge Josh/Andi fan!

Can someone please enlighten me as to the significance of Josh's ribbons--where did they come from?   Smiley 

Thanks!

Welcomeparty! welcomebanner 

The yellow ribbon appeared in the mid part of their 1 on 1 date in Ghent.  The purple one is still a subject of debating, It could be on their HTD or sometimes in DR. But definitely before he came back home from there.

First time we actually saw it was in his video before Rose Ceremony after Fantasy Dates.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:52 pm

^ Thanks everyone. Guess I need to re-watch the Ghent date and his video!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Baygirl wrote:

^ Thanks everyone. Guess I need to re-watch the Ghent date and his video!
You can see photos in the Josh sc thread that's a no discussion.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 pm

The fact that the final rose pics from buddytv doesn't show the men confirms IMO that only 1 man- the F1 proposed or rather made it to the FRC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:30 pm

lexforlife wrote:rThe fact that the final rose pics from buddytv doesn't show the men confirms IMO that only 1 man- the F1 proposed or rather made it to the FRC!
Totally agree! This is going to be so romantic! I love how much Josh loves Andi but I'm really looking forward to her expressing her feelings for him and their "journey."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:30 pm

http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/television_news/2014/07/andi_dorfman_made_a_tough_choice_between_men_only

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
lexforlife wrote:rThe fact that the final rose pics from buddytv doesn't show the men confirms IMO that only 1 man- the F1 proposed or rather made it to the FRC!
Totally agree! This is going to be so romantic! I love how much Josh loves Andi but I'm really looking forward to her expressing her feelings for him and their "journey."

Me too! Glad to be back in josh thread****Edited****

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Any tweet activity from josh and andi? Seems so quiet...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:The fact that the final rose pics from buddytv doesn't show the men confirms IMO that only 1 man- the F1 proposed or rather made it to the FRC!

Yes, this is what it means for sure.  I would say 99% only the final 1 proposes.  We know who that is!!!   giggling

No one should be afraid to venture into the other threads. Equal opportunist board!! Plus someone needs to stick up for Josh and Andi! Smiley As long as you say it is your opinion and keep it classy.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:59 pm

cindebugg wrote:
pander3575 wrote:As far as I'm concerned the biggest clue that Josh is F1 are those ribbons.  Tweets etc can be misleading but someone is not going to continue wearing those ribbons after being rejected.

I agree.  Take all the SM clues, the plane video and the edit, throw them out the window.  As long as Josh is still wearing those ribbons all is good in JandiLand.

The tattered, tattered ribbons!!!! Please Josh don't take them off yet.  Praying  Tape them together if you have to.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva