SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 pm

BachfanNY wrote:Any tweet activity from josh and andi? Seems so quiet...

Nope not since Andi's car accident photo. Nothing today from Josh either.

ETA: Andi just tweeted this.

Andi Dorfman 5 secs ago
@AndiDorfman
Why do men have to grunt so loud at the gym? #itsonly40pounds #noisepollution

Last edited by Linds911 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 60 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 60 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 60 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/television_news/2014/07/andi_dorfman_made_a_tough_choice_between_men_only

This definitely lead us to believe it is our man Joshy who is Final 1, as why else would CH try to  :stirthepot , with he lie dector results and then the note that he insist she read...hoping she would possibly pull a Messnick on the AFTR, NOT gonna happy CH.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:04 pm

Okay trying to get caught up. She was in an accident?? Does anyone have the details? Looks like they are both still in Atlanta. Saw that andi has favorited a tweet about leaving for LA. We just have to keep watching.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Mirzam wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Good to see the ribbons still intact! Smiley Safe to say the letter didn't impact anything.

lolpanda 

:cutesmile!: clapping! lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Okay trying to get caught up.  She was in an accident??  Does anyone have the details?  Looks like they are both still in Atlanta.  Saw that andi has favorited a tweet about leaving for LA.  We just have to keep watching.  

Well that car she posted had NC tags on it, wonder if it was from last weekend while she was with her Law school girlfriends and a rental or her car? Hmmmmm

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Okay trying to get caught up.  She was in an accident??  Does anyone have the details?  Looks like they are both still in Atlanta.  Saw that andi has favorited a tweet about leaving for LA.  We just have to keep watching.  

https://twitter.com/andidorfman/status/492015431658385408

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:The fact that the final rose pics from buddytv doesn't show the men confirms IMO that only 1 man- the F1 proposed or rather made it to the FRC!

Yes, this is what it means for sure.  I would say 99% only the final 1 proposes.  We know who that is!!!   giggling

No one should be afraid to venture into the other threads.  Equal opportunist board!!  Plus someone needs to stick up for Josh and Andi!  Smiley  As long as you say it is your opinion and keep it classy.
^ This  with lots of emphasis! 
Take deep breaths!  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Lol @crob45 just favorite'd my tweet Smiley he has 2 tiny baby bulldogs in his pic so I told him to name one Josh and one Andi Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Duplicate

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Andi just tweeted, seems like she's working out at the gym. That pic of Josh at Quiznos, they are his workout shorts, he wears reg shorts when not going to the gym.

My guess is they both are working out today (no, not together), to get ready to fly out to LA, perhaps by Friday, jmo Get those stomach muscles popped for each other.  :yes: 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Glow worm wrote:
Baygirl wrote:Hi everyone,

New to this particular board as I'm quickly becoming a huge Josh/Andi fan!

Can someone please enlighten me as to the significance of Josh's ribbons--where did they come from?   Smiley 

Thanks!

welcomesign 
Hi! I´m also quite new here and it's a great place to be at, counting down the days to the finale.

:yes: Bay, If you 're into feeling good, there is no better place than our Josh fan thread. Welcomeparty!
Counting down would have been a little difficult without the ribbons.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:Lol @crob45 just favorite'd my tweet Smiley he has 2 tiny baby bulldogs in his pic so I told him to name one Josh and one Andi Smiley

Yay! Way to go.  Smiley  Thanks everyone for getting up to speed on all things Josh and Andi. Looks like they are still in Atlanta. Maybe tomorrow they leave and Friday is the shoot.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva