SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 31 8IilHh

holy mother of... eyedrool

This was the night of them dacning to "American Young", and didnt that group tweet that they saw a couple in love? I am almost positive they posted a little more of of the vid and captioned it they see this couple getting married, or something about wedding bells in the future..I can see why now that we are getting more of that dance.
I have always said the way these two are always in each others air space, is so cute, they cant get enough of one another. I mean by the second and third eps' they were already touching and grabbing each other faces. You dont do that unless you are very comfortable with that person.  :yes: I love how on the pool kiss, as he is about to break away Andi,  whipped is pullin his head back in for more, same thing she did in that hallway. She cant get enough of our man Josh.

I just hate they cut so many of these passionate moments, and that lots are only describing that she had passionate kisses with Nick...pfftt

Last edited by Di_ATL on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name correction)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Ever since Andi mentioned Josh's dark hair and olive skin, I've been noting it more than ever. That combination is :girlfan  especially with that chiseled face he has.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Question: where do you think Andi would rather be on the weekends? Dancing the Polka or football games the a sexy handsome hunk?  giggling 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:19 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 31 8IilHh

holy mother of... eyedrool

This was the night of them dacning to "Forever Young", and didnt that group tweet that they saw a couple in love? I am almost positive they posted a little more of of the vid and captioned it they see this couple getting married, or something about wedding bells in the future..I can see why now that we are getting more of that dance.
I have always said the way these two are always in each others air space, is so cute, they cant get enough of one another. I mean by the second and third eps' they were already touching and grabbing each other faces. You dont do that unless you are very comfortable with that person.  :yes: I love how on the pool kiss, as he is about to break away Andi,  whipped is pullin his head back in for more, same thing she did in that hallway. She cant get enough of our man Josh.

I just hate they cut so many of these passionate moments, and that lots are only describing that she had passionate kisses with Nick...pfftt    

Actually it is Love Is War by American Young.

It starts with "young love is in a picture frame", and they showed Andi and Josh kissing at the door way. So romantic!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:25 pm

I bet they had a hell of a time editing these 2 and not give anything away. But we saw it all along and we were right she had a strong connection and chemistry with Josh from HELLO! But I have to give it to Andi she really did try to get to know the other guys. But there is no well in He$$ that she is letting him go.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:Question:  where do you think Andi would rather be on the weekends?  Dancing the Polka or football games the a sexy handsome hunk?   giggling 
I want to be at the football games with the super sexy, handsome hunk! But you were asking about Andi, huh? Embarressed! 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 pm

AHA! this is where I've seen Josh before! All those years of watching Beauty and the Beast... thanks mom. giggling 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 31 22f53efa-55d6-4222-9168-1248b6daa944_zpsb0732b3f

In the GIF that MJC made of Jodi dancing in Ghent, Andi has the side of her face plastered against Josh's forehead before she pulls away and he steamily (not a word) looks her down (whew!). I can imagine her eyes were closed  but we probably won't ever get to see that :pout
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:43 pm

clapping! Thanks MJC!! ( That's the one!! DAME !!) you always come through for us !! You're the best!!! :yes: bowdown 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:45 pm

This is the look of love

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 31 68cd6391-9d5f-4e61-a077-a1a344f97260_zps814977ce
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Did you notice in picture looks like she is looking at his mouth not his eyes also when they are dancing in ghent josh shirt looks more buttons were undone
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:05 pm

timfan wrote:Did you notice in picture looks like she is looking at his mouth not his eyes also when they are dancing in ghent josh shirt looks more buttons were undone

It kinda looks like her eyes are closed. Josh has a goofy look on his face in that scene.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:
thanks MJC!!  Luv that too!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 31 208113758 MJC!  That's the one I was looking for. No one has looked at her like that this season.tyvm

Love it! They were so into each other that they didn't think about all the people and the cameras. No wonder American Young wrote: "Missing #gent . #bachelorettereruns. Love these two! I smell wedding bells;)"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva