SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I love Josh but will admit that he's made a few somewhat questionable wardrobe choices. The white shirt he wore on the first night was GIGANTIC on him. I liked the scarf the first time he wore it, with the black sweater/jacket/whatever that was, but not so much with the purple henley. And I remember one rose ceremony -- Italy? -- where he was wearing a lavender tie/pocket square and teal socks! (Thought he was super hot with the shirt/vest combo at the Episode 2 group date cocktail party, though.  :fanningfan ) But I'm not a fan of Nick's giant scarves or manpris or pajama tops either, so I think I'd call the two of them just about even.

laugh out loud  cantstopl hehehe 
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I think the weirdest thing ever said about Josh through an article is that he is a bad dresser.  Huh???

IMO Josh is one of the better dressers on the show.  To me Nick is one of the weirdest dressers on the show.  

It's almost like they don't see any flaws so they have to pick one out of the air.
Nick dresses with the trends right now which I'm not crazy about especially his outfit for the FSD. Josh dresses more conservative in polo shirts and cotton shirts which is what I like. So if you're into the hipster you'll like Nick and if not than you'll probably like Josh. But Josh isn't a bad dresser. He's also neat and put together.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:33 pm

In that Extra video, Chris Harrison says that there are things in the finale, that we haven't even heard about yet. I realize he's trying to hype up the finale as the most dramatic ever, but I still wonder what he's talking about. Hopefully we'll get some new, interesting previews on the MTA tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I think the weirdest thing ever said about Josh through an article is that he is a bad dresser.  Huh???

IMO Josh is one of the better dressers on the show.  To me Nick is one of the weirdest dressers on the show.  

It's almost like they don't see any flaws so they have to pick one out of the air.

I agree Laura, I saw nothing wrong with the way Josh dressed.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:35 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:In what was aired as their "first" kiss, Josh is actually saying at the end if you watch/listen carefully something like "I love kissing you," (like he says again, the next week, when they are twice discussing kissing) which made me think the actual first kiss was at that post date cocktail party, where they discuss stereotyping and her ITM (from the cocktail party) is all about chemistry.  I think there's a good chance he kissed her at that post-date cocktail party, before the rose ceremony cocktail party based upon those data points.

Interesting!

That would be very impressive if he actually got first kiss first night.  I always thought iChris got first Kiss..

What if it was during the first group date... during the whole "don't stereotype me" conversation??  She did say she had great chemistry w. him that night.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfdPRy8nS8c&index=10&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBNUkQxp7B5vVpS56wyftVkX

That's what I'm saying.  On the first night, they just talk.  On the first group date, where he has to strip as a cowboy, they talk about stereotyping and she gives an ITM about chemistry.  Later that week, there is the cocktail party conversation leading to the kiss everyone is calling the first kiss (pink tie, puts his hand over her face).  After the kiss, before the fade-out, he says "I love kissing you."  Implying to me that was not the first.

That and to the next week , when he gets the group date rose, they are entirely two comfortable with one another at that point, she practially pulls his scarf to come kiss her, then she just melts back and they continue, never leaving one another air space, while having a conversation in btw kisses. me thinks it got a little hot under that blanket she had on her lap, that is why she had to get up and go get the Rose at that point to...LOL  :yes: Gosh only knows what part of that scene got cutt out, they probably felt like they were intruding.. laugh out loud

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:40 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Bringing this over from another Thread..love how the reporter says she picks Josh and they will have cute kids;

http://www.extratv.com/2014/07/21/who-will-the-bachelorette-choose-andi-dorfman-dishes-on-the-finale-pregnancy-rumors/

i also mentioned on video thread its soooooo obvious Andi was told during media training when describing Nick use words such "Passionate, intense and intellectual" and with Josh use words like "Fun , goofy and Vibrant".  

I hope this is the last week we have to hear the word passionate being used on the wrong person  :yes:

You are so right steele, I do not see anything passionate with Nick at all.  How do they use that word to describe him I will never know.  There are other words I could use but I am playing nice today.  Don't get me wrong I am not saying he is a bad guy at all but just don't see him with Andi.  

:yes: to everything you said. I would not use those words with him and Andi either. You are not the only one who doesn't see it between them, 90 % of viewers don't see it, we can't all be so wrong. I am still sticking with there is no one better for Andi than Josh, and I think she came to that conclusion herself earlier than we have been shown.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Bringing this over from another Thread..love how the reporter says she picks Josh and they will have cute kids;

http://www.extratv.com/2014/07/21/who-will-the-bachelorette-choose-andi-dorfman-dishes-on-the-finale-pregnancy-rumors/

i also mentioned on video thread its soooooo obvious Andi was told during media training when describing Nick use words such "Passionate, intense and intellectual" and with Josh use words like "Fun , goofy and Vibrant".  

I hope this is the last week we have to hear the word passionate being used on the wrong person  :yes:

You are so right steele, I do not see anything passionate with Nick at all.  How do they use that word to describe him I will never know.  There are other words I could use but I am playing nice today.  Don't get me wrong I am not saying he is a bad guy at all but just don't see him with Andi.  

:yes: to everything you said. I would not use those words with him and Andi either. You are not the only one who doesn't see it between them, 90 % of viewers don't see it, we can't all be so wrong. I am still sticking with there is no one better for Andi than Josh, and I think she came to that conclusion herself earlier than we have been shown.JMO
Totally agree. Esp. the bolded. It's how I felt watching Ashley & JP, knew it was JP, as Ben and Ashley would never be a match in the real world. I see Josh as Andi's perfect match in the real world. It just so obvious to me, Josh & Andi make a great team!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Interesting!

That would be very impressive if he actually got first kiss first night.  I always thought iChris got first Kiss..

What if it was during the first group date... during the whole "don't stereotype me" conversation??  She did say she had great chemistry w. him that night.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfdPRy8nS8c&index=10&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBNUkQxp7B5vVpS56wyftVkX

That's what I'm saying.  On the first night, they just talk.  On the first group date, where he has to strip as a cowboy, they talk about stereotyping and she gives an ITM about chemistry.  Later that week, there is the cocktail party conversation leading to the kiss everyone is calling the first kiss (pink tie, puts his hand over her face).  After the kiss, before the fade-out, he says "I love kissing you."  Implying to me that was not the first.

That and to the next week , when he gets the group date rose, they are entirely two comfortable with one another at that point, she practially pulls his scarf to come kiss her, then she just melts back and they continue, never leaving one another air space, while having a conversation in btw kisses. me thinks it got a little hot under that blanket she had on her lap, that is why she had to get up and go get the Rose at that point to...LOL  :yes: Gosh only knows what part of that scene got cutt out, they probably felt like they were intruding.. laugh out loud        

Josh and Andi have very comfortable with each other since day 2. Josh has said he's so comfortable around her and feels like they have known each other for a long time. Well it shows when they are together even though Andi is trying to hold back.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:50 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:In what was aired as their "first" kiss, Josh is actually saying at the end if you watch/listen carefully something like "I love kissing you," (like he says again, the next week, when they are twice discussing kissing) which made me think the actual first kiss was at that post date cocktail party, where they discuss stereotyping and her ITM (from the cocktail party) is all about chemistry.  I think there's a good chance he kissed her at that post-date cocktail party, before the rose ceremony cocktail party based upon those data points.

Interesting!

I hadn't watched that in a while.  I love how when Craig tried to interrupt Andi with whoever she was talking to Josh told Craig to come over away from them but in a nice way.  He always was following Andi down the stairs afterwards when she went to talk to the guys.  Josh seemed even then very protective of her but respectful of the other guys.

What a caring person he is, very respectful of others, a real gentleman. He is an open book "what you see is what you get" kind of a person, as Andi herself said. She is a lucky girl, and I am sure she knows it too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Totally agree with everyone's posts! Wishing it was next Monday already!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 17 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 17 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 17 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Was just reading and thinking about Andi and Josh.. and think that this fast paced dating was a good thing for Josh to do. This made him take his walls down faster if he wanted a chance with Andi. He said he is usually more shy, and I think he was meaning he took it more slowly in the real world. Just think it worked out well for both of them. Andi got her dream guy and Josh found the love of his life.  Hugesmile 
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:02 am

Hey, look at what I just found:

UGA Football News ‏@UGAfootballLive
BREAKING - From an inside, reliable source, #UGA grad Josh Murray has won the #Bachelorette! Will disclose the source on 7/28

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva