SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:05 am

They're spilling all the tea!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:09 am

We have the same toy horse Josh was riding on, my kid loves it. laugh out loud

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:09 am

So glad Josh's thread is finally open. I really feel like TPTB threw him under the bus tonight and tried to create drama where there really was none. I bet he knew the lies right after the MTA. I bet andi and Josh have moved past this but seeing it on TV and everyone commenting on the episode, Josh felt the need to defend himself and "expose" his lies on twitter.

I believe Josh is such a great guy and some things on this show are probably getting to him.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:11 am

MJC? Calling MJC?? laugh out loud By any chance Did you manage to get the new SC clips of our boy tonight? That one of him feeling her up dancing in Ghent was HOT ! pony ride one was hilarious. and (I didn't notice but someone said there was one in the pool too. Hope one of our talented people were able to grab these for us. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 am

thirteen wrote:Hey, look at what I just found:

UGA Football News ‏@UGAfootballLive
BREAKING - From an inside, reliable source, #UGA grad Josh Murray has won the #Bachelorette! Will disclose the source on 7/28

7/28 Seriously?  7/28 is when we all find out.  This may not be anything serious..unless it was prior to 7/28.  

I just think some of Josh's football friends are a little happy and feeling very confident for their boy Josh.  They may be treating this like a football game...I doubt Josh ran his mouth.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:15 am

Once again, I truly enjoyed the tweets from his football friends... giggling giggling giggling 

‏@chadgloer47
@jmurbulldog you have cuddled with another man; me (lie 3)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 am

Did Josh really write a poem? laugh out loud I missed that part

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:18 am

Steel2009 wrote:
thirteen wrote:Hey, look at what I just found:

UGA Football News ‏@UGAfootballLive
BREAKING - From an inside, reliable source, #UGA grad Josh Murray has won the #Bachelorette! Will disclose the source on 7/28

7/28 Seriously?  7/28 is when we all find out.  This means nothing..unless it was prior to 7/28.  

I just think some of Josh's football friends are a little happy and feeling very confident for their boy Josh.  They may be treating this like a football game...I doubt Josh ran his mouth.

I need someone to explain to me what was so offensive about Chad Gloer's tweet that addressed Nick's comment that he was definitely going to marry Andi. Unless I missed something, the picture I saw was of Maury Povich (sp?) announcing that the lie detector had determined that the comment was a lie. I am not one who is into a lot of snark but I didn't find that tweet all that snarky.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:20 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Did Josh really write a poem? laugh out loud I missed that part

Yes, it was short and sweet - and I am not usually into poetry but I didn't find it all that cringe-worthy. He read it to her during the dinner portion of their first 1-1.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:21 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Did Josh really write a poem? laugh out loud I missed that part

I think that was a moment that we never got to see until now... So sweet though! Loved it!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:21 am

docnash14 wrote:

Yes, it was short and sweet - and I am not usually into poetry but I didn't find it all that cringe-worthy.  He read it to her during the dinner portion of their first 1-1.

The best for me was her reaction. She seemed touched and pulled him in for a kiss...very sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:22 am

Yes he did. I forgot about that one. hopefully someone capped it and will post it. Praying 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva