SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 am

Anyone catch the irony of Nick bring from Milwaukee and Josh having been drafted by Milwaukee?!? Late night ramblings, I know...HaHa!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:06 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Anyone catch the irony of Nick bring from Milwaukee and Josh having been drafted by Milwaukee?!? Late night ramblings, I know...HaHa!!!
I wonder if that was something early on that they had in common. One of the guys mentioned they were friends however I get the feeling that changed as both really started going after Andi. Nick wanted to talk about it and Josh didn't, I guess.

Woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I started thinking about the LCD couches of Josh and Nick and the one Andi was crying on. I hope I don't have a full week of this.  :shocked!: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:40 am

Thank you to whoever made mention of Josh's friend "Crob45"'s twitter . I'm dieing laughing here. Josh's friends are too funny., they are having a ball with this.  lolpanda 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:53 am

Jolena wrote:Glad Monday is here and we are on the final weeks count down to FRC and ATFR but Dame gonna miss seeing Josh's Face on my tv screen tomorrow night.
I wish TPTB would find more men like "Josh". :yes:  :yes: 

I wonder if Momma Murray is getting the links to all these beautiful video's that our wonderful friends on here are putting together .Smiley

We may get some "never before seen footage" when CH sits w. Andi.  In the past, there has been a clip including the F1.  Hopefully the bloopers will include him.  I agree that there will not be enough Josh shown tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:58 am

teachturtle wrote:If he only knew!!!  I think there's a lot more!!   :giggle: 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Untitl24

I know, i'm surprised only 72 followers so far! I think this account was opened recently. Just started following a couple weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Glad Monday is here and we are on the final weeks count down to FRC and ATFR but Dame gonna miss seeing Josh's Face on my tv screen tomorrow night.

I wonder if Momma Murray is getting the links to all these beautiful video's that our wonderful friends on here are putting together .Smiley

We may get some "never before seen footage" when CH sits w. Andi.  In the past, there has been a clip including the F1.  Hopefully the bloopers will include him.  I agree that there will not be enough Josh shown tonight
I remember they started showing a blooper of JP and Ashley jumped up laugh out loud it was soo adorable! I hope Andi will have a similar reaction tonight.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:00 am

here I am at 5:00 am California time having coffee and checking in , to see if any thing new is going on .
This is not good .
 no no 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:13 am

Steel2009 wrote:

That and the FRC previews are all I'm interested in tonight.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 am

rc49ers wrote:here I am at 5:00 am California time having coffee and checking in , to see if any thing new is going on .
This is not good .
 no no 
Better 5 than the 2:30 am I checked in. I'm going to be a zombie by the ATFR.  :shocked!: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 am

pander3575 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:here I am at 5:00 am California time having coffee and checking in , to see if any thing new is going on .
This is not good .
 no no 
Better 5 than the 2:30 am I checked in. I'm going to be a zombie by the ATFR.  :shocked!: 

I stayed up watching videos and checking here until about 2:30... and now I'm back (8:15 my time)
I really need this to be done. no no 
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:31 am

I'm sure glad to know that I'm not the only one that is giving up my beauty rest for Josh .

blowkiss   group hug 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 10 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 am

I climbed into bed and still went on here with my phone last night. It's already starting. I'm on the same boat I guess. giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva