SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote: 
boston1 wrote:

Josh favorited this too! I got a notification from twitter that they both favorited @mollymm143's tweet. but he quickly removed his favorite! I took a screen shot of the notification but don't know how to post a pic!
 clapping! Great job! I have a feeling if they are not together right now, they are def. doing face time or skype together, as they both appear on social media, again, at the same time. Coincidence, no way, it's happens almost daily.  Hugesmile 

That is adorable! Now, how do you know when they favorite a tweet? You guys are so tech savy.

This was posted on 7/14 by the same tweeter. Josh favorited it. Norah's face reminds me of Andi's when she looks at Josh.

Molly Murray @mollymm143 · Jul 14
My lil niece's face transition when @jmurbulldog comes on the screen!! Love it! Lol #TeamJosh #Bachelorette pic.twitter.com/zyiPV11zp2
Embedded image permalink

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by laurentx Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:56 pm

If Hy Dorfman was at the mansion the first night and it was edited out, how are they going to handle the guys meeting Andi's parents? Will Hy be told to act as though he's meeting them for the first time?

So looking forward to his conversation with Josh!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:58 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:I don´t know if it has been posted here. I found one more fan video on youtube made by iluvromance. It´s one more great piece of work. All of you making videos are so talented. It´s so nice to have something to watch while waiting for the finale.
It's wonderful getting all these great videos.   clapping! Great job.

I think it would be great if someone would make a video using Josh's car song - "I'm going to make you mine"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 pm

docnash14 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Glow worm wrote:I don´t know if it has been posted here. I found one more fan video on youtube made by iluvromance. It´s one more great piece of work. All of you making videos are so talented. It´s so nice to have something to watch while waiting for the finale.

I think it would be great if someone would make a video using Josh's car song - "I'm going to make you mine"
Oh my goodness, that's perfect!! First, we already know he likes that song and I'm sure the whole video was for her, and two, it's really exactly how their story has gone since day 1 before she finally lets herself relax.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:08 pm

LOL, anyone want more hints?! Haha, I found another. Josh's friend tweeted on Monday, "I like the sound of Andi Murray @jmurbulldog" with two thumbs up, and then Jason King retweeted it. We've got an endless list, y'all. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm

docnash14 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

You never know  :gotcha: 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm

I hope so, pander!!

That would be hilarious, doc!! Smiley Why not splice her doubts in their too?? Like he's answering her every time! If I knew how, I would do it!! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

Oh my goodness, that's perfect!! First, we already know he likes that song and I'm sure the whole video was for her, and two, it's really exactly how their story has gone since day 1 before she finally lets herself relax.

I love this idea too!  Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Looks like another day is coming to an end.. MTA tomorrow, also means exactly 7 days left. Let the countdown begin, cause I will be counting down all week! giggling

Thank god for work because that'll make the week go by fast.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

You never know  :gotcha: 

Can't wait!!!  High clap High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:20 pm

1funnyfish wrote:LOL, anyone want more hints?! Haha, I found another. Josh's friend tweeted on Monday, "I like the sound of Andi Murray @jmurbulldog" with two thumbs up, and then Jason King retweeted it. We've got an endless list, y'all. Smiley
I'll pm BachFan both of these Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:LOL, anyone want more hints?! Haha, I found another. Josh's friend tweeted on Monday, "I like the sound of Andi Murray @jmurbulldog" with two thumbs up, and then Jason King retweeted it. We've got an endless list, y'all. Smiley
I'll pm BachFan both of these Smiley
So Jason retweeted Brandon's tweet (the one already posted, 2 thumbs up), they are all friends from UGA.

Brandon tweeted this to Josh:

Brandon Wood @bwood97
She's all yours homie @jmurbulldog I'm proud of u dog!! #TheBachelorette

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva