SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:22 pm

boston1 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Molly Murray
‏@mollymm143
Lil Norah's at it again! She loves @jmurbulldog it's hilarious! Watch out @AndiDorfman you've got competition! ;)
https://twitter.com/mollymm143/status/490994279884419072/photo/1

Andi just favorited this. So cute!!

Josh favorited this too! I got a notification from twitter that they both favorited @mollymm143's tweet. but he quickly removed his favorite! I took a screen shot of the notification but don't know how to post a pic!
 clapping! Great job! I have a feeling if they are not together right now, they are def. doing face time or skype together, as they both appear on social media, again, at the same time. Coincidence, no way, it's happens almost daily.  Hugesmile 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 pm

I don´t know if it has been posted here. I found one more fan video on youtube made by iluvromance. It´s one more great piece of work. All of you making videos are so talented. It´s so nice to have something to watch while waiting for the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote: 
boston1 wrote:
‏@mollymm143
Lil Norah's at it again! She loves @jmurbulldog it's hilarious! Watch out @AndiDorfman you've got competition! ;)

Josh favorited this too! I got a notification from twitter that they both favorited @mollymm143's tweet. but he quickly removed his favorite! I took a screen shot of the notification but don't know how to post a pic!
 clapping! Great job! I have a feeling if they are not together right now, they are def. doing face time or skype together, as they both appear on social media, again, at the same time. Coincidence, no way, it's happens almost daily.  Hugesmile 
That's probably when they come up for air.  :cutesmile!: 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Glow worm wrote:I don´t know if it has been posted here. I found one more fan video on youtube made by iluvromance. It´s one more great piece of work. All of you making videos are so talented. It´s so nice to have something to watch while waiting for the finale.
Thanks, love it. You can tell Andi did play softball as a kid, she has a really good, hard swing. I love it showing both of them hitting the ball. Also, on Andi's list, her fav. sports team are the Atlanta Braves (mine too), so she loves baseball. hmmmm giggling 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Glow worm wrote:I don´t know if it has been posted here. I found one more fan video on youtube made by iluvromance. It´s one more great piece of work. All of you making videos are so talented. It´s so nice to have something to watch while waiting for the finale.
It's wonderful getting all these great videos.  clapping! Great job.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Josh and andi probably wish it was the finale tommorow so they can finally be together in public it will probably be the longest week for them
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:29 pm

timfan wrote:Josh and andi probably wish it was the finale tommorow so they can finally be together in public it will probably be the longest week for them

I know right?! At least they'll get to fly out to LA mid-week so it might not seem as bad then.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:29 pm

They seem just so happy! Smiley No matter what producers/tabloids/promos do to make us think otherwise, we all still know that they are so happy and in love. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote: 
boston1 wrote:
‏@mollymm143

That is adorable! Now, how do you know when they favorite a tweet? You guys are so tech savy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Thanks, love it. You can tell Andi did play softball as a kid, she has a really good, hard swing. I love it showing both of them hitting the ball. Also, on Andi's list, her fav. sports team are the Atlanta Braves (mine too), so she loves baseball. hmmmm giggling 

I literally just realized that too, Georgia!!  She LOVES baseball!!!  Smiley  She will be just fine as a team mom!!!

Anyway, I was just read this article
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-16-dont-miss-finale-bachelorette-10?utm_campaign=repromote&utm_medium=tw-wetpainttv&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=1405741322457750,

and I know you take those with a grain of salt, but why would the writer say such a thing???

"To be blunt? Both of the 27-year-old’s finale choices are super HAWT. Sure, you may not like Nick’s salty and sneaky ways or you might hate Josh’s odd wardrobe, but there’s no denying that Andi’s got a pair of lookers on her hand, and we will be eating that eye candy all up."

Excuse me!!!  Josh's odd wardrobe?? There's absolutely nothing odd about him!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:53 pm

teachturtle wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:

I literally just realized that too, Georgia!!  She LOVES baseball!!!  Smiley  She will be just fine as a team mom!!!

Anyway, I was just read this article
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2014-07-16-dont-miss-finale-bachelorette-10?utm_campaign=repromote&utm_medium=tw-wetpainttv&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=1405741322457750,

and I know you take those with a grain of salt, but why would the writer say such a thing???

"To be blunt? Both of the 27-year-old’s finale choices are super HAWT. Sure, you may not like Nick’s salty and sneaky ways or you might hate Josh’s odd wardrobe, but there’s no denying that Andi’s got a pair of lookers on her hand, and we will be eating that eye candy all up."

Excuse me!!!  Josh's odd wardrobe?? There's absolutely nothing odd about him!!

A lot of the wetpaint writers are  :crazed 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Josh's wardrobe isn't odd. To me what was odd was Nick's on the FSD. Maybe the writer got confused.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva