SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:36 pm

motheroffive wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

If I am not mistaken the Nikki and Catherine fans can speak more to this, CH didn't gush over them either in his blogs and I know he didn't gush over Roberto he would always point out that it was basically only physical with Roberto...

Not only did CH not gush over Catherine,  at least in my opinion and at that time I said so, he often seemed to be picking on her.  

Dnefinitely! In his WTA blog Chris said that after seeing Des at the WTA he still felt like Sean had let the love of his life go! They had been engaged about four months at that point!

I don't remember all the details but I do agree and remember CH being hard on Catherine. I stopped reading his blog after a while because it was so obvious what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Looks like he has the ribbons on, even though it's blurry, I enlarged it and see them.  :Nod:

Haha!  giggling  That is the first thing I looked for. I didn't see them at first so I will take your word. Please Josh, do not take off the ribbons until the reveal at the ATFR!!  Praying  We, or at least I, would freak! Smiley Thank you!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
bilolo wrote:Do you guys have the impression that CH doesn't like Josh ?

If I am not mistaken the Nikki and Catherine fans can speak more to this, CH didn't gush over them either in his blogs and I know he didn't gush over Roberto he would always point out that it was basically only physical with Roberto...

Not only did CH not gush over Catherine,  at least in my opinion and at that time I said so, he often seemed to be picking on her.  

Yeah I remember the Cat fans being upset about his blogs, also I do remember that CH was pro Clare... I don't read his blogs because I think he is BS artist he's a company man and will stir up drama wherever he can...

Last edited by luvlady345 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Alright, was bored so I went back and watched the season preview to see if there anymore FRC previews.. but no luck. But, I did notice a couple VO's I don't think I've heard her say yet.. From 0:52-1:03, does anyone else think she says those during LCD/the moment when she's getting ready for the FRC?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Here is Andi's interview before the bach on the perfect match for her.

Perfect mate: Someone who is confident (but not cocky), funny, athletic and knows how to change a light bulb
I am complimented most often on: My feistiness or my face
The gutsiest thing I’ve ever done for love: Fly halfway across the country to surprise a guy for his birthday
Deal-breakers: Cheaters, insecure guys and anyone who turns off my family
Biggest turn-ons: Confidence, in shape, good family and someone you can be goofy with
Longest relationship: Three years
Where do you hang out? Buckhead, mainly, but I love venturing out to Midtown for great dinners with friends.
Ideal date: Dinner at a hip restaurant, followed by dessert at Café Intermezzo
Hobbies: Going to the lake, happy hours with girlfriends and shopping
Favorite restaurants: 10 Degrees South, Aria, Tomo Japanese Restaurant and Café Intermezzo
Favorite sports team: Atlanta Braves
Most proud pro moment: Landing my dream job right out of school and getting the chance to make the community I live in a better and safer place
Part of the body you notice first: His face
You know you’re in love when: I feel sad when the guy leaves, whether he’s going out of town or just leaving for a few hours.
Celebrity crushes: Josh Duhamel, Ryan Gosling and Tom Brady
Something people would never guess about you: I can eat more than anyone at the table, and I am the worst singer you’ll ever meet!
Personal style: Pretty eclectic. Preppy, but I can dress with some edge—I love a great pair of black leather pants.
Describe yourself in three words: Feisty, loyal and considerate
When I want to feel sexy, I… put on my highest stilettos.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? My mom taught me the word integrity. She said, ‘It’s what you do when no one is watching.’
My greatest ambition in life: Be happy, regardless of where I am in my career, who I am with or what I have
Guilty pleasure: Reality TV
I can’t get enough of: Chocolate, Diet Coke and going to the lake
Signature drink: A glass of chardonnay or a Cosmo
I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing: Tennis shoes with jeans
The key to my heart is: Just loving me—that goes for everyone, whether it’s a guy, a friend or a family member.

Thanks for bringing this over. One thing that stuck out for me.....Didn't Josh put the quote about integrity and character on his twitter or instagram? Thought he did. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

Yeah I remember the Cat fans being upset about his blogs, also I do remember that CH was pro Clare... I don't read his blogs because I think he is BS artist he's a company man and will stir up drama wherever he can...

So true, he is paid to do a job & has to keep people guessing & keep the drama alive as that is what the show is all about!! Most people watching don't know the spoilers of Josh being F1 so CH has to continue the doubt!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:50 pm

That interview does have a lot of similarities to her and Josh. Thanks for posting.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:14 pm

An old post from Josh's lilsis Stephanie, he is so protective over the people he loves!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 53943ceabbd911e1a92a1231381b6f02_7

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Totally Josh:

Andi's list:
Biggest turn-ons: Confidence, in shape, good family and someone you can be goofy with.

Andi to Josh: "You're so goofy"

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:42 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

So true, he is paid to do a job & has to keep people guessing & keep the drama alive as that is what the show is all about!! Most people watching don't know the spoilers of Josh being F1 so CH has to continue the doubt!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Kaltie wrote:An old post from Josh's lilsis Stephanie, he is so protective over the people he loves!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 3 53943ceabbd911e1a92a1231381b6f02_7
laugh out loud
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

And repeatedly said Sean may have just let the "love of his life" go when talking about Sean eliminating Des and also made similar comments about AshLee and Lindsey fitting better with Sean. It was ridiculous IMO. CH is useless it terms of his blog. JMO.

:yes: yea! What was that about? I noticed at the WTA, when Sean was talking to Des, he said, "what happened? I still see Chemistry btw you too" Humm! I think he needs to keep his opinion to himself. Yea, I thought that was really strange, especially since we knew he picked his F1.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva