SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 pm

^^^ Thanks, I missed that! My guess is they will come out during ATFR then.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Alanna wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I have a crazy theory...  Maybe Josh's "HEARTFELT GIFT" on the LCD is his Lie detector test??  

What if Josh remembering all the drama he got in Italy went and got those results  just to make her happy so she never doubts him again and to pretty much seal the deal on LCD. He knows Andi has  still has trust issues with him and regretted not looking at the results.  

This would also explain why CH keeps bringing it up almost as a joke and reminding us it will come up again next week.  Anyone think this may be a possibility??  

He said the lie detector results will come up again next week?  
Yeah, Chris tweeted a pic of them and said they're coming back Rolling Eyes

I don't think Josh's gift is the lie detector. He said he expects to build trust normally, organically as a couple so I don't think he's going to go back on his word. His gift is probably something he made in arts'n'crafts with his handler or jewelry.

You're right Alanna!!  I would actually HATE IT if he felt like he had to do that to get Andi to trust him.  After what he went thru with his ex, trust is BIG for him.
The LD test is still bothering me for some reason..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:14 pm

I think Josh is going to give Andi that heart necklace. Just a hunch. The pictures and books have been so overdone. (But if Josh gives her one ill love it haha)

Maybe a little UGA gear thrown in too? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I have a crazy theory...  Maybe Josh's "HEARTFELT GIFT" on the LCD is his Lie detector test??  

What if Josh remembering all the drama he got in Italy went and got those results  just to make her happy so she never doubts him again and to pretty much seal the deal on LCD. He knows Andi has  still has trust issues with him and regretted not looking at the results.  

This would also explain why CH keeps bringing it up almost as a joke and reminding us it will come up again next week.  Anyone think this may be a possibility??  

He said the lie detector results will come up again next week?  

Yep!! In his blog or some other interview. He also posted a "tease pic" on IG.  He is really annoying.  
He's really annoying me too when it comes to Josh with Andi! Don't you want a happy couple Chris?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

OMG - Seriously, so over this lie detector stuff. Especially now that we know what they two "lies" were. They were so juvenile and in my opinion, unworthy of this much attention. These are two adults who clearly love each other, do we really care that he was so flustered he got his name wrong and that he pees in the woods when he plays golf. For crying out loud get the man a deal with Purel, I personally think he'd be an awesome spokesperson! I'd buy cases!! He is genuine, kind, funny, beautiful and PERFECT!!!!

Let's move on already. I LOVE THEM, show me more scenes of substance. We deserve it after they have shown us Mr. Stumble Over My Words and Make Me Mr. Passionate Nick all Season (and I say that in disgust, sorry ugh). Josh deserves better. I'm done with the lie detector business...moving on. Bring on Neil Lane!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

BTW: Did everyone see only 5 pcs released so far of the FRC?? NO nick or Josh in a suit. The caption shows pics are taken around noon on May 9th...it's possible she let's Nick go on May 8th and they had the whole day to themselves.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?typecode=ph&global_id=001261&program_id=001261&type=asset

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Hoping he gives her the heart necklace.

I think CH is being told what to do/post for ratings' sake. The main purpose for all of this orchestrated hype is to get people to watch the show. That's what it's all about. It's being over-sold, yes, but it's going to bring a curious audience to the final episode.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Steph tweeted a pic of Sabel, that Josh retweeted. Then Josh posted this tweet;

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  7m
@stephmurray11 taking good care of my baby I see, give her a big hug n kiss for daddy

So Sabel is still in Tampa. I wouldn't doubt it if Josh was with Andi and Kelli watching the MTA last night at all.  And I think they have been sneaking around seeing each other this week, maybe very late at night and Josh then leaves in am for work. JMO

I remember Ashley and JP sneaking around, and Ashley's friend Ashley Spivey helped cover it all up, saying Ash was visiting her in NYC, when she was visiting JP.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Steel2009 wrote:BTW:  Did everyone see only 5 pcs released so far of the FRC?? NO nick or Josh in a suit.  The caption shows pics are taken around noon on May 9th...it's possible she let's Nick go on May 8th and they had the whole day to themselves.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?typecode=ph&global_id=001261&program_id=001261&type=asset

1st of all, Andi looks beautiful. 2nd, she is smiling in the picture where she is hugging CH. If she were dreading sending someone (Nick) home at the FRC, she wouldn't have a huge smile on her face. She would be nervous, apprehensive, and not as excited as she looks. I am definitely leaning towards her sending Nick home a day or two before the FRC. Also, no picks of Nick or Josh in suits. That also leads me to believe that only one of them shows up in a suit. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

This is so aggravating . Chris Harrison and that very silly LD test is so annoying. Bottom line is, I think producers realize it has been so cut and dried with people seeing Josh the F1, they just want to create doubts and drama trying to make people begin to wonder and keep them talking a little longer!!  no idea 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Last year was there a picture of Chris in a suit?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Steel2009 wrote:BTW:  Did everyone see only 5 pcs released so far of the FRC?? NO nick or Josh in a suit.  The caption shows pics are taken around noon on May 9th...it's possible she let's Nick go on May 8th and they had the whole day to themselves.

Definitely agree with this.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva