SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:08 am

I think Josh was with Kelly and Andi last night because Josh and Kelly tweeted the same comment about having a mic on at the exact same time. If not, curious that they both had the same thought at the exact same time.

Saw just enough new stuff like when he and Andi were dancing in Ghent and Josh held her away from him and totally looked her up and down and a steamy kiss in the pool that we didn't see. And the poem. I'm not a poem person myself but I felt this was short and to the point. Leads me to believe that there is much more heavy stuff that we didn't see.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:02 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I think Josh was with Kelly and Andi last night because Josh and Kelly tweeted the same comment about having a mic on at the exact same time.  If not, curious that they both had the same thought at the exact same time.

Saw just enough new stuff like when he and Andi were dancing in Ghent and Josh held her away from him and totally looked her up and down and a steamy kiss in the pool that we didn't see.   And the poem.  I'm not a poem person myself but I felt this was short and to the point.  Leads me to believe that there is much more heavy stuff that we didn't see.

ITA. Did anyone else notice that they didn't show anything new with Nick, just Josh? Makes me wonder if they already aired the juicest stuff with Nick, and they have a whole plethera of stuff with Josh and Andi that they have been holding back on.

Also, did anyone else love how Andi said "to think I could feel this strongly, like so quickly" when taking about Josh? I think he had her at hello!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:09 am

Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

All of the missing scenes are very telling.  They showed more kissing in the pool too.  Smiley

Not only more kissing but much more open-mouth kissing.

The clips of Josh were wayyyyyy better than Nick"s.  It was also good to hear Andi admit she has hard on Josh

I am now catching up but this made me laugh out loud.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:11 am

I am on vacay and have no computer access! Wish I could see those scenes, can someone upload it pretty please?

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:19 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Not only more kissing but much more open-mouth kissing.

The clips of Josh were wayyyyyy better than Nick"s.  It was also good to hear Andi admit she has hard on Josh

I am now catching up but this made me laugh out loud.

Ooops !! giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 am

Laudergirl wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I think Josh was with Kelly and Andi last night because Josh and Kelly tweeted the same comment about having a mic on at the exact same time.  If not, curious that they both had the same thought at the exact same time.

Saw just enough new stuff like when he and Andi were dancing in Ghent and Josh held her away from him and totally looked her up and down and a steamy kiss in the pool that we didn't see.   And the poem.  I'm not a poem person myself but I felt this was short and to the point.  Leads me to believe that there is much more heavy stuff that we didn't see.

ITA. Did anyone else notice that they didn't show anything new with Nick, just Josh? Makes me wonder if they already aired the juicest stuff with Nick, and they have a whole plethera of stuff with Josh and Andi that they have been holding back on.

Also, did anyone else love how Andi said "to think I could feel this strongly, like so quickly" when taking about Josh?  I think he had her at hello!!!  

Yes! That caught my attention to. I agree he had her at hello it was just a matter of trusting him and getting thru that obstacle..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:26 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

Also, did anyone else love how Andi said "to think I could feel this strongly, like so quickly" when taking about Josh?  I think he had her at hello!!!  

Yes!  That caught my attention to.  I agree he had her at hello it was just a matter of trusting him and getting thru that obstacle..
I think so too, his main fault for her at the beginning was that he was so perfect it was unreal to believe. That's a pretty good place to be!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

Yes!  That caught my attention to.  I agree he had her at hello it was just a matter of trusting him and getting thru that obstacle..

Reminds me of a previous discussion we've had here. I recall an interview in which Andi was asked if she believed in love at first sight. She responded with something like "who knows, maybe I will look back and realize I fell in love when he first stepped out of the limo."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:45 am

Anyone heard the song Rude by Magic?  It reminds me of josh/andi..  And the guy is singing I'm going to marry that girl anyway!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 am

https://vine.co/v/M2rXXgtl3At]
imouttatime wrote:I am on vacay and have no computer access! Wish I could see those scenes, can someone upload it pretty please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:
biolalyss wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Did Josh really write a poem? laugh out loud I missed that part

I think that was a moment that we never got to see until now... So sweet though! Loved it!

All of the missing scenes are very telling.  They showed more kissing in the pool too.  Smiley

I just knew what they originally showed us in that pool kissing could not have been remotely close to what was really going on...the preface from teh dinner table to that, Andi wanted her some of Joshy and could wait to get in that pool and or suite with him that night. TPTB kept us from seeing all the hott kssing going on with Team Jodi, even the one in the hallway in Ghent what they should from teh MTA was hotter than what they gave us originally. And i just melted at the poem, i hate they cut out that he is that sweet romatic too. DAm the powers... laugh out loud

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 am

So happy for Josh and andi this morning!!!  :cutesmile!: Now I can't wait to see when they go to LA for the People mag shoot. The finale is going to be so romantic. Chris H. will be able to say that and mean it.

Can you imagine Andi and Josh walking around NYC after being on Good morning america and the fans that are going to be all over them??!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva