SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 pm

klarson79 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
MAB348 wrote:

Ya, I am curious about Tinder too. I read it was a fake account?
Snapchat- Steve posted screenshots of Josh's username and his top 3 favorites and they were his mom, Andi or someone with the username AndiDorfman and Miss Georgia (for real). The same day Josh posted on twitter asking why he was getting swamped with snapchat requests, confirming Steve's post. laugh out loud

Tinder- someone on twitter took a screenshot of Josh coming up on Tinder. It might have been a fake account but we don't know.

Thanks, Alanna! You're the best!
My pleasure Smiley Check out the Josh Clue thread in this forum, it's pretty funny laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Tinder- the matchmaking site? Why would that be a clue if he was on there? Sorry I'm late to the party too! ha!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Someone claimed he was at the airport on Sunday (no pics)...that's not possible right?  wasn't that the day he posted the instagram w. his friend @jayking038? It would explain why he was so active on twitter yesterday. Possibly alone at safe house and Andi flew in yesterday.

Casey Pruett ‏@CaseyJane05  Jul 20
I JUST PASSED JOSH MURRAY IN THE AIRPORT

Last edited by Steel2009 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 pm

I think that Tinderbox thing must be a fake or maybe it's that other Josh Murray that's on a reality show. Just can't see Josh doing that. But I guess anything is possible.

Why do I get anxious when we don't hear from the lovebirds. Josh was tweeting up a storm yesterday but nothing today. Andi was quiet all day yesterday.

I guess whenever I take a quick look in the other forum I start getting nervous.

Hopefully, we'll hear something soon.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Someone claimed he was at the airport on Sunday...that's not possible right?  wasn't that the day he posted the instagram w. his friend @jayking038?

I think he was out with Jay on Saturday night when Andi was out with her law school friends in Charlotte.  I think Jay IG'd another picture on Sunday that had been taken the night before.

Do we know for sure to which Josh Murray she is referencing?

Last edited by docnash14 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Tinder- the matchmaking site?  Why would that be a clue if he was on there?  Sorry I'm late to the party too! ha!
No, agreed, that was an anti-clue to f1 but if it's real, it was definitely another mistake. Mostly just funny.

I'm sure they're fine even if they're twitter quiet. Unless she started cheating on him or sexting another athlete in the last 18 hours or so, last he tweeted, he was counting down the days to finale laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Someone claimed he was at the airport on Sunday...that's not possible right?  wasn't that the day he posted the instagram w. his friend @jayking038?

I think he was out with Jay on Saturday night when Andi was out with her law school friends in Charlotte.  I think Jay IG'd another picture on Sunday that had been taken the night before.

It would explain why he was so active on twitter yesterday. Possibly alone at safe house and Andi flew in yesterday (she was very quiet). Anyway no pics to confirm anything..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:21 pm

docnash14 wrote:

Based on her twitter she seems to live in GA and is a fan of the show.  She follows josh, chris and Marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:23 pm

And his sister is babysitting his dog ,Sabel. Is that weird I know his dog's name?? ha!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Based on her twitter she seems to live in GA and is a fan of the show.  She follows josh, chris and Marcus

Yep, she lives in LaGrange which is an outskirt city of Atlanta which means she would have used the Atlanta airport to fly out. She has two pictures of her at the beach since then but can't tell where she is. Since she follows Josh, it is certainly plausible that she saw him. And,as you said, it would explain his activity on SM yesterday. It is a little surprising that there weren't more sightings of him though.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

It would explain why he was so active on twitter yesterday. Possibly alone at safe house and Andi flew in yesterday (she was very quiet).   Anyway no pics to confirm anything..

I noticed that she liked a photo on Instagram quite late last night if she was in Atlanta (sometime after midnight for sure - possibly closer to 1AM). But it makes more sense if she was on the West Coast.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

He would've been flying Delta, I just checked and there's an 8:35pm direct flight that arrives LAX at 10:15. Could have purposely been flying late on a Sunday evening to avoid being noticed.. makes sense to me!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva