SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 am

MAB348 wrote:Hey guys! I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for awhile. I am a huge Josh and Andi fan. I think they are the hottest couple I have seen on reality TV in a long time. I thought you guys might find this interesting (not sure if mentioned before).

On Josh's friend's (jayking) instagram
http://instagram.com/p/nQ0AciFGT1/?modal=true

There is a picture of his friend (the same guy Josh recently posted a picture with) with Andi's trainer (guy in the middle).

Wonder if Josh introduced her to this trainer?

Welcomeparty! MAB348 ! Way to make an entrance, nice find! Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by foodie Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yes and Andi's sister follows the Bill Murray account too. She started following Lauren Conrad at the same time and if you look at who Lauren Conrad follows, first on the list is the Bill Murray account. Andi could have looked to see who she followed and saw Bill Murray's account and followed him.

What is Andi's sister's twitter account?

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:45 am

foodie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yes and Andi's sister follows the Bill Murray account too. She started following Lauren Conrad at the same time and if you look at who Lauren Conrad follows, first on the list is the Bill Murray account. Andi could have looked to see who she followed and saw Bill Murray's account and followed him.

What is Andi's sister's twitter account?

@racheldiner

She tweets rarely; in fact, one of her last tweets is the one Ash and I speculated was made in an attempt to cover for Andi's safe house visit.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:57 am

melanie1 wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:Wowza, did anyone keep watching all the videos Accesshollywood has of interviews with the bachelors??  Josh looks WAY hotter if it is possible!!  There is no way she could resist him if he looks even better in person!  Someone watch and let me know if you think he looks hotter here???  

Ha! I'm going thru all the videos now too! I love how she said she cant wait to shout it from the rooftops!

He always looks hot to me, but which videos are you talking about on Access Hollywood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 am

^ Yes and I still think that's accurate. Rachel's tweet came minutes after Josh deleted that picture off of his Twitter. We know Andi was in California for Memorial Day weekend and we know Josh was spotted at the airport that Thursday I believe. It would have marked two weeks since the FRC. I still honestly believe that was their first safe house visit. Josh made a little mistake and Andi had Rachel cover for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yes and I still think that's accurate. Rachel's tweet came minutes after Josh deleted that picture off of his Twitter. We know Andi was in California for Memorial Day weekend and we know Josh was spotted at the airport that Thursday I believe. It would have marked two weeks since the FRC. I still honestly believe that was their first safe house visit. Josh made a little mistake and Andi had Rachel cover for them.
I think they've both made quite a lot of little mistakes all season, my favorite being snapchat and then tweeting about it. And also, Tinder! laugh out loud Too funny.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yes and I still think that's accurate. Rachel's tweet came minutes after Josh deleted that picture off of his Twitter. We know Andi was in California for Memorial Day weekend and we know Josh was spotted at the airport that Thursday I believe. It would have marked two weeks since the FRC. I still honestly believe that was their first safe house visit. Josh made a little mistake and Andi had Rachel cover for them.
I think they've both made quite a lot of little mistakes all season, my favorite being snapchat and then tweeting about it. And also, Tinder! laugh out loud Too funny.

Sorry! I missed both of these. What's the snapchat and Tinder mistakes??

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by MAB348 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:18 pm

klarson79 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Ya, I am curious about Tinder too. I read it was a fake account?

MAB348

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 pm

MAB348 wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Snapchat- Steve posted screenshots of Josh's username and his top 3 favorites and they were his mom, Andi or someone with the username AndiDorfman and Miss Georgia (for real). The same day Josh posted on twitter asking why he was getting swamped with snapchat requests, confirming Steve's post. laugh out loud

Tinder- someone on twitter took a screenshot of Josh coming up on Tinder. It might have been a fake account but we don't know.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
MAB348 wrote:
klarson79 wrote:

Snapchat- Steve posted screenshots of Josh's username and his top 3 favorites and they were his mom, Andi or someone with the username AndiDorfman and Miss Georgia (for real). The same day Josh posted on twitter asking why he was getting swamped with snapchat requests, confirming Steve's post. laugh out loud

Tinder- someone on twitter took a screenshot of Josh coming up on Tinder. It might have been a fake account but we don't know.

Thanks, Alanna! You're the best!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:57 pm

[quote="Alanna"]

I was late to the game so I missed this. What was the px that he took off of twitter that gave it away. Anyone screen print it?

And Josh was spotted in the LA airport?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:00 pm

flslp87 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I was late to the game so I missed this.  What was the px that he took off of twitter that gave it away.  Anyone screen print it?  

And Josh was spotted in the LA airport?

I believe he was spotted in the Tampa airport apparently flying out somewhere.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva