SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Y'all! So me and a coworker were talking about the show.. Chris is her favorite and she was asking me why Andi picks Josh cause he's basically the type she's dated in the past. What's a good response to that?  giggling 

Josh does it for her. Period. He is her lobster, lights her up, gives her butterflies, rings her bell.....okay you get the point.

The new song by Sam Smith...Latch....makes me think of Andi and Josh. So romantic.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:56 pm

DawgFan wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/175102/josh_murray_ruins_bachelorette_ending

Funny stuff!
This is awesome stuff...LOL 6 more days could mean anything...Could be 6 more days until he sees Sable, or takes a trip to Alaska, or gets his tonsils out , or moves to a bigger apartment , or will finally have the freedom to step back into the world after being locked away as the F2 for so long .He didn't come right out and say he was finally going to be free to embrace his lovely fiance in front of God and everybody...LOL Hilarious...I Love it !! lolpanda 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Oh but we know he still has those tattered ribbons. So cute Joshie! He is never letting go of his Andi. The man is a goner.

:cutesmile!:  l o v e  :cutiepie  :swinginglove 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Y'all! So me and a coworker were talking about the show.. Chris is her favorite and she was asking me why Andi picks Josh cause he's basically the type she's dated in the past. What's a good response to that?  giggling 

Josh does it for her.  Period.  He is her lobster, lights her up, gives her butterflies, rings her bell.....okay you get the point.  

The new song by Sam Smith...Latch....makes me think of Andi and Josh.  So romantic.   :cutesmile!: 

Awesome, thanks! I've been listening to the song a lot and I might just use it for my next video. Love the melody and the lyrics.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Uh oh!!   Someone has sent Josh a tweet about the yellow and purple ribbons!!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:08 pm

^^^^^  :shocked!: I hope it is no one from here.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 pm

teachturtle wrote:Uh oh!!   Someone has sent Josh a tweet about the yellow and purple ribbons!!!

Why Uh Oh? I would love if he answered.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Uh oh!!   Someone has sent Josh a tweet about the yellow and purple ribbons!!!

Why Uh Oh?  I would love if he answered.

We had said before that if they knew we knew, he might have to take them off!!  Smiley  Cats out of the bag now, so maybe he will respond!  I don't think he's taking them off until Andi puts the ring back on her finger!! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

teachturtle wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

We had said before that if they knew we knew, he might have to take them off!!  Smiley  Cats out of the bag now, so maybe he will respond!  I don't think he's taking them off until Andi puts the ring back on her finger!! Smiley

Monday is close enough now I don't see them caring.

I will say that yellow one is the biggest clue to me that he may be F1.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:14 pm

^^^FOR SURE, TIGGER!!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Andi calls Josh "Babe." Has he called her anything, that we know of? Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
teachturtle wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Monday is close enough now I don't see them caring.

I will say that yellow one is the biggest clue to me that he may be F1.

word 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva