SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Y'all! So me and a coworker were talking about the show.. Chris is her favorite and she was asking me why Andi picks Josh cause he's basically the type she's dated in the past. What's a good response to that?  giggling 

Josh does it for her.  Period.  He is her lobster, lights her up, gives her butterflies, rings her bell.....okay you get the point.  

The new song by Sam Smith...Latch....makes me think of Andi and Josh.  So romantic.   :cutesmile!: 

This! I have been thinking this for a couple do weeks!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

You mean has he called her anything besides his future wife and mother to his child laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:You mean has he called her anything besides his future wife and mother to his child laugh out loud

lolpanda Let me rephrase my question, does Josh have a pet-name for Andi that we know of??  :winkie:
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Andi "liked" a picture on Instagram. The picture is of the US Weekly magazine with Andi on the cover and the girl tagged both Andi and Josh and used a hashtag that was #teamjosh.
Awesome.  :whistle: Thanks for that info, they cannot wait to be out in public together.

Also I was looking thru Andi & Josh's favs and the one she favorited today,  that y'all all mentioned earlier, about safe travels to LA. Well, that poster is from Atl. and  is a very pro Josh fan and even hurled a few insults about Nick to Andi.  Also, Josh has favorited that person's tweets to him before. hmm, if Nick is F1, no way she'd favorite anything from that person, who obviously loves Josh and is a big fan of his. Another clue to me.

I remember Des did favorite some tweets of people who called Brooks names, and some of Chris complements People said she didn't want to give it away that Brooks was F1, that's why, looking back, its funny now. LOL

I guess after spending more time outside of the bubble, realizing that the relationship is working, they get really excited, and just can't keep it in.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Judiful wrote:
DawgFan wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/175102/josh_murray_ruins_bachelorette_ending

Funny stuff!
    This is awesome stuff...LOL  6 more days could mean anything...Could be 6 more days until he sees Sable, or takes a trip to Alaska, or gets his tonsils out , or  moves to a bigger apartment , or will finally have the freedom to step back into the world after being locked away as the F2 for so long .He didn't come right out and say he was finally going to be free to embrace his lovely fiance in front of God and everybody...LOL  Hilarious...I Love it !! lolpanda 
YMMV but I'm a big proponent of Occam's Razor, he's on a hugely popular show where he's keeping a secret that ends in 6 days and he's going to be filming the live atfr that night so he'll be in the midst of show stuff. Sure, something else can also be a coincidence that he's waiting 6 days for too, but imo, that's not what's going on.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:51 pm

teachturtle wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:You mean has he called her anything besides his future wife and mother to his child laugh out loud

lolpanda Let me rephrase my question, does Josh have a pet-name for Andi that we know of??  :winkie:

I don't think so.   When she's around Josh ADA Lead B'ette Andi disappears and we are left with Josh Murray's supportive, protective girlfriend.   She's calling him pet names and kissing his neck and saying how comforted she is. She's telling Josh how she feels and marking her man with dime store ribbons. LOL!   She's a trip!

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:He followed Quiznos and I'm pretty sure he sent his address laugh out loud Hilarious!

😆 😆 😆   Josh what are you doing??!!   duh   This is too funny.  All for the love of a sandwich!!!  Typical!!   lolpanda 
Do you think he'll dm us his address in exchange for food too?? laugh out loud laugh out loud we've had some great f1s, but he might be the best!

I am with you, he might just be the best. He will be so fun to follow IMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Y'all! So me and a coworker were talking about the show.. Chris is her favorite and she was asking me why Andi picks Josh cause he's basically the type she's dated in the past. What's a good response to that?  giggling 

Josh does it for her.  Period.  He is her lobster, lights her up, gives her butterflies, rings her bell.....okay you get the point.  

The new song by Sam Smith...Latch....makes me think of Andi and Josh.  So romantic.   :cutesmile!: 

Exactly, she is drawn to him, she can't get enough of him, she always wants to be near him. He is "the one" and there is no one else that will ever satisfy her longing like Josh.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:The fact that the final rose pics from buddytv doesn't show the men confirms IMO that only 1 man- the F1 proposed or rather made it to the FRC!

Yes, this is what it means for sure.  I would say 99% only the final 1 proposes.  We know who that is!!!   giggling

No one should be afraid to venture into the other threads.  Equal opportunist board!!  Plus someone needs to stick up for Josh and Andi!  Smiley  As long as you say it is your opinion and keep it classy.  

As many of you may have, I received an email from ABC today containing the same preview that has already been aired. What was interesting to me though was that the caption read, "Will Josh or Nick propose?" I think we can safely surmise that Nick was planning to propose given that we know he asked Hy's permission. Unless Josh had a change of heart, which I highly doubt, we know based on what he said to Andi that his intention was also to "get down on one knee." So I think we can deduce that one of two situations occurred: Both guys came to the FRC and Andi was able to stop one of them before he began the proposal or only one made it to the FRC. I believe like many of you do that it's the latter.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Anyone remember who the woman was who Josh started following on twitter immediately after Lacy? I want to say her name was something like Emily. I wondered at the time who she was and in looking at her tweets it was clear that she was a Josh fan and was hoping that Andi would choose him. I just noticed that he has unfollowed her.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 pm

As many of you may have, I received an email from ABC today containing the same preview that has already been aired.  What was interesting to me though was that the caption read, "Will Josh or Nick propose?"  I think we can safely surmise that Nick was planning to propose given that we know he asked Hy's permission.  Unless Josh had a change of heart, which I highly doubt, we know based on what he said to Andi that his intention was also to "get down on one knee."  So I think we can deduce that one of two situations occurred:  Both guys came to the FRC and Andi was able to stop one of them before he began the proposal or only one made it to the FRC.  I believe like many of you do that it's the latter.[/quote]

I really hope so. Is anyone else feeling butterflies in their stomach and worried that we're wrong? I'm also considering DVR'ing it and following on here and watching in a delayed time. Suspense is killing me

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 pm

i was getting a little worried too that i was going to get punked like i was with brooks, but i just noticed something that i posted in the screencaps thread. in the pic of andi & nick kissing at what i think is MTP andi again has her hand on her own head when kissing him. she is not interested at this time in putting her arms around the guy because her interest lies elsewhere. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva