SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 pm

gabriele wrote:i was getting a little worried too that i was going to get punked like i was with brooks, but i just noticed something that i posted in the screencaps thread. in the pic of andi & nick kissing at what i think is MTP andi again has her hand on her own head when kissing him. she is not interested at this time in putting her arms around the guy because her interest lies elsewhere. jmo.

I HAVE NO DOUBT!!  But I did notice the picture too; just like the pic with her in the red dress--her hands are in Nick's lap; it seems like she doesn't know what to do with them.  She knows EXACTLY what to do with them with Josh!  giggling
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:14 am

gabriele wrote:i was getting a little worried too that i was going to get punked like i was with brooks, but i just noticed something that i posted in the screencaps thread. in the pic of andi & nick kissing at what i think is MTP andi again has her hand on her own head when kissing him. she is not interested at this time in putting her arms around the guy because her interest lies elsewhere. jmo.

This morning before I went to the office I watched both Nick's and Josh's FD's again. The contrast in body language is stark. With Nick when he and Andi are not kissing there is physical distance between them and little touching. While I can see why some would consider the kissing scene in the ocean steamy (I am reminded of what I believed was major steam between Chris L and Ali both on the boat and in the ocean on their FD) and i know Nick's fans think the tree scene is majorly hot, I agree with you that when you look closer Andi's arms are not engaged (e.g. in the tree scene her left arm is in his pocket but I wonder if that is because she didn't know what else to do with it. And like you her hand on her own head is the first thing I noticed when I saw the MTP preview. Conversely, with Josh, since it has been discussed here already, I'll just say she can't keep her hands off him.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:16 am

rose I can't in a million years imagine Andi with anybody but Josh . I just can't. She's just so different with him. I think just speaking his name thrills her . The sound of her voice when she says the name; Josh is spoken with such tenderness , and she absolutely shines . She can't hide it !! The girl is in love....JMO BTW I heard that Josh playfully calls her Dorf and she calls him Murr , but I don't know where I heard it ..Maybe I was dreaming . LOL This season has taken over my life.. I'm a mess !! Is it Monday yet ??  sweet kiss 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:16 am

I've said this so many times, but it is quite easy making out with a guy because you think he's physically attractive. I think most women would have no issue doing that, but when Andi and Nick weren't making out I saw distance between them and honestly, what real conversations did they during their FD? When you compare the two dates, I just don't see a comparison.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:24 am

Agree with all y'alls posts

I saw someone tweeted this pic.
This is the first time he was up close to meet her. No way she didn't chose this man. First attraction, right off,  her type "nailed it" ~ then she finds he's genuine, caring, family man, who will love her forever, who makes her feel 'vibrant', makes her laugh ~ not a player, just a good man. (who happens to be the most gorgeous male specimen I've ever seen) ,total package!
Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 66 BtRx2r4CEAIqGR_

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:30 am

Wonder if they will be heading to KC for the opening pre-season game on August 7th? His mom posted on FB that she is going.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:30 am

docnash14 wrote:

This morning before I went to the office I watched both Nick's and Josh's FD's again.  The contrast in body language is stark.  With Nick when he and Andi are not kissing there is physical distance between them and little touching.  While I can see why some would consider the kissing scene in the ocean steamy (I am reminded of what I believed was major steam between Chris L and Ali both on the boat and in the ocean on their FD) and i know Nick's fans think the tree scene is majorly hot, I agree with you that when you look closer Andi's arms are not engaged (e.g. in the tree scene her left arm is in his pocket but I wonder if that is because she didn't know what else to do with it.  And like you her hand on her own head is the first thing I noticed when I saw the MTP preview.  Conversely, with Josh, since it has been discussed here already, I'll just say she can't keep her hands off him.
heartbeat I agree !! She and Josh are always touching . Their eye contact and body language is over the top . Their chemistry is killer..I swear the sparks they create are so intense they could start a blaze. I can't wait for the finale ... hearthumbsup   sweet kiss 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:33 am

Judiful wrote:  rose I can't in a million years imagine Andi with anybody but Josh . I just can't. She's just so different with him.  I think just speaking his name thrills her . The sound of her voice when she says the name; Josh  is spoken with such tenderness , and she absolutely shines . She can't hide it !! The girl is in love....JMO     BTW  I heard that Josh playfully calls her Dorf and she calls him Murr , but I don't know where I heard it ..Maybe I was dreaming . LOL  This season has taken over my life.. I'm a mess !!  Is it Monday yet ??    sweet kiss 

Your not alone Judiful, you're not alone  no no no no :giggle: :giggle: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:38 am

docnash

Do you think they will be done with all their interviews and such by the 7th? I can't imagine Josh not wanting to be there for Aaron's first pre season game.

You know Josh's birthday is August 12th. He'll be 30. Wonder if Andi has anything planned for him.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 am

docnash14 wrote:Wonder if they will be heading to KC for the opening pre-season game on August 7th?  His mom posted on FB that she is going.
I think they all will go to the first preseason opener, jmo maybe celebrate Josh's 30th b/d up there too, so they are all together.

Interesting tweet to Andi:
KCFashionWeek ‏@KC_fashionweek  8h  
@AndiDorfman- Kansas City Fashion Week would like to invite you to be our guest at our upcoming fashion week September 23rd-28th!

The Chiefs play the Dolphins in FL on 9/21 (I'm sure the entire family will be there, Andi and Josh too.)
The Chiefs play the Patriots at home in KC on 9/29

So, they could fly out of Miami on 9/22  to Kansas City, Andi could do fashion week, they could visit with Aaron, then go the game on 9/29.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:41 am

Laura Walsh wrote:docnash

Do you think they will be done with all their interviews and such by the 7th?  I can't imagine Josh not wanting to be there for Aaron's first pre season game.

You know Josh's birthday is August 12th.  He'll be 30.  Wonder if Andi has anything planned for him.

Hope so. Typically, the media tour lasts through the week of the FRC. The game isn't until that next Thursday. Yes, I was aware that Josh's birthday was coming up.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 am

Ash2214 wrote:I've said this so many times, but it is quite easy making out with a guy because you think he's physically attractive. I think most women would have no issue doing that, but when Andi and Nick weren't making out I saw distance between them and honestly, what real conversations did they during their FD? When you compare the two dates, I just don't see a comparison.
i noticed on andi's 1-1 dates with the various guys she'd usually have a ton of distance between herself and her date when walking with them. she does like her space so i don't think there's much if any doubt if she's holding back at this late in the game with nick she's just not feeling it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva