SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 am

MAB348 wrote:Hey guys! I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for awhile. I am a huge Josh and Andi fan. I think they are the hottest couple I have seen on reality TV in a long time. I thought you guys might find this interesting (not sure if mentioned before).

On Josh's friend's (jayking) instagram
http://instagram.com/p/nQ0AciFGT1/?modal=true

There is a picture of his friend (the same guy Josh recently posted a picture with) with Andi's trainer (guy in the middle).

Wonder if Josh introduced her to this trainer?

Welcome MAB!! Great Find!! I would have to believe Josh also knows her trainer.

High clap :Welcome 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:15 am

Jolena wrote:Hey Guy! I know many on here are just as crazed with Andi & Josh as I am. I know I would love to see a ton more professional pics in people magazine of Andi & Josh then they normally do for bachelor/ette couples.  I tweeted my request to people magazine the other day when someone posted that the photo shoot was this Thursday. (Don't know if it will help , but it dosen't hurt to try. Smiley right?  I figured If they get nagged from enough fans , maybe we'll get lucky.   Heck I would be happy with them filling the whole darn magazine of just these two cuties !!   :yes:  giggling   Just wanted to share  in case any of you feel like throwing out a tweet to them as well.  laugh out loud laugh out loud I wish ABC would put out a schedule of the tours . I saw  a few posted earlier to be on the look out for like ( GMA Michael and Kelly, jimmy Kimmel, The View, a possible Atlanta Braves game,) but There is also Access Hollywood, & Extra. Can anyone think of any other's that they might be on? TIA

Yeah!! So the People shoot is tomorrow..  clapping! 

So we should expects to see them fly out by today. Maybe one of them is already in LA...josh was very active on Twitter yesterday (probably out of boredom) and Andi was very quiet. Is the shoot always in LA? They should be different and do a Georgia version..

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Hey Guy! I know many on here are just as crazed with Andi & Josh as I am. I know I would love to see a ton more professional pics in people magazine of Andi & Josh then they normally do for bachelor/ette couples.  I tweeted my request to people magazine the other day when someone posted that the photo shoot was this Thursday. (Don't know if it will help , but it dosen't hurt to try. Smiley right?  I figured If they get nagged from enough fans , maybe we'll get lucky.   Heck I would be happy with them filling the whole darn magazine of just these two cuties !!   :yes:  giggling   Just wanted to share  in case any of you feel like throwing out a tweet to them as well.  laugh out loud laugh out loud I wish ABC would put out a schedule of the tours . I saw  a few posted earlier to be on the look out for like ( GMA Michael and Kelly, jimmy Kimmel, The View, a possible Atlanta Braves game,) but There is also Access Hollywood, & Extra. Can anyone think of any other's that they might be on? TIA

Yeah!!  So the People shoot is tomorrow..   clapping! 

So we should expects to see them fly out by today.  Maybe one of them is already in LA...josh was very active on Twitter yesterday (probably out of boredom) and Andi was very quiet. Is the shoot always in LA?  They should be different and do a Georgia version..

Oh really? Is it confirmed its tomorrow? Yay! They're gonna fly out sooner than I thought.. I originally thought the shoot was this weekend and they fly out tomorrow. Hope we get airport sightings.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 am

Steel2009 wrote:
MAB348 wrote:Hey guys! I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for awhile. I am a huge Josh and Andi fan. I think they are the hottest couple I have seen on reality TV in a long time. I thought you guys might find this interesting (not sure if mentioned before).

There is a picture of his friend (the same guy Josh recently posted a picture with) with Andi's trainer (guy in the middle).

Geez louise! Is there anyone Josh knows that Andi isn't connected with?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 am

atem wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Geez louise!  Is there anyone Josh knows that Andi isn't connected with?
Nope, doesn't seem like it. Even his brother trained with Andi's ex when he was in atl. If they weren't on the show, they'd probably be dating in a couple months anyway after he moved there in January laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:53 am

My wish for today is an airport sighting. Atlanta folks get those cell phones ready.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 am

Is it actually confirmed that the People shoot is tomorrow?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:10 am

Steel2009 wrote:

I know that Jason often works out with Josh so I could easily imagine Josh asking him for a recommendation for a trainer for Andi (without mentioning her name, of course!. And i just checked Andi's tweets. The first time she mentioned training with Adams was post-filming.

Incidentally, may I suggest that these type of clues be placed in Josh's spoiler thread as I know a lot of posters don't come into this one.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Yeah!!  So the People shoot is tomorrow..   clapping! 

So we should expects to see them fly out by today.  Maybe one of them is already in LA...josh was very active on Twitter yesterday (probably out of boredom) and Andi was very quiet. Is the shoot always in LA?  They should be different and do a Georgia version..

Oh really? Is it confirmed its tomorrow? Yay! They're gonna fly out sooner than I thought.. I originally thought the shoot was this weekend and they fly out tomorrow. Hope we get airport sightings.

Interesting, Thursday is entirely possible for the shoot, though i would have thought it would be later during the weekend. Either way, its exciting!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:26 am

e258 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Andi just followed Bill MURRAY. laugh out loud.
It seems Nick has been following that account for awhile, and Josh doesn't.  no idea 

Maybe she was writing in the twitter search MURRAY, and then search had shown Bill Murray and she thoght: OH, I love him as an actor, and started following him  :yes:   :cutesmile!:

Hy Dorfman has followed Bill Murray on twitter for a while now, so I wouldn't read too much in to Nick following as well. Hy only follows 22 people and two of them are Aaron and Lauren Murray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:48 am

^ Yes and Andi's sister follows the Bill Murray account too. She started following Lauren Conrad at the same time and if you look at who Lauren Conrad follows, first on the list is the Bill Murray account. Andi could have looked to see who she followed and saw Bill Murray's account and followed him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:14 am

SafronSahara wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:If anyone is on instagram jay king has a bunch of pics of
josh on his page, some going back a few years.  There #scoop it is on a few of them, seems like its there words for picking up chicks. Sorry I don't have photobucket on my phone or I would post them myself. Seems like Josh has gotten a lot better looking in the past few years, he's a lot more built then he was before

Yea, I've seen older pictures of Josh and he's definitely gotten more handsome. He was by no means unattractive before, but he's ten times better looking than he was just a few years ago.

IMO men really start to come into their looks during their early 30's. Looks like Josh is right on course in that regard.

You mean, he's gona get hoootttteerrr? I don't know if we can handle that. LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva