SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by emptysquares Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm

That would make sense as to why he went to Tampa the weekend before instead of last weekend - because he had to fly to LA.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm

klarson79 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I think he was out with Jay on Saturday night when Andi was out with her law school friends in Charlotte.  I think Jay IG'd another picture on Sunday that had been taken the night before.

It would explain why he was so active on twitter yesterday. Possibly alone at safe house and Andi flew in yesterday (she was very quiet).   Anyway no pics to confirm anything..

I noticed that she liked a photo on Instagram quite late last night if she was in Atlanta (sometime after midnight for sure - possibly closer to 1AM). But it makes more sense if she was on the West Coast.

no, think she's lives in Georgia.. pic on her Twitter is of Atlanta Braves stadium.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 pm

laurentx wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I think he was out with Jay on Saturday night when Andi was out with her law school friends in Charlotte.  I think Jay IG'd another picture on Sunday that had been taken the night before.

Do we know for sure to which Josh Murray she is referencing?

Based on her twitter she seems to live in GA and is a fan of the show.  She follows josh, chris and Marcus

He would've been flying Delta, I just checked and there's an 8:35pm direct flight that arrives LAX at 10:15.  Could have purposely been flying late on a Sunday evening to avoid being noticed.. makes sense to me!

Hi! Just wondering...Why do you say Delta?  ABC preferred airline?? scratch scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:31 pm

laurentx wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

It would explain why he was so active on twitter yesterday. Possibly alone at safe house and Andi flew in yesterday (she was very quiet).   Anyway no pics to confirm anything..

I noticed that she liked a photo on Instagram quite late last night if she was in Atlanta (sometime after midnight for sure - possibly closer to 1AM). But it makes more sense if she was on the West Coast.

no, think she's lives in Georgia.. pic on her Twitter is of Atlanta Braves stadium.

I mean Andi! She liked a picture on Instagram late last night.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:34 pm

All of Andi's pics of airline tickets are always Delta. And Atlanta is the Delta hub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:35 pm

When does he get a chance to work? Seems like he's been off for the last 2 weeks..maybe he can work remotely from anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
laurentx wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:

Based on her twitter she seems to live in GA and is a fan of the show.  She follows josh, chris and Marcus

He would've been flying Delta, I just checked and there's an 8:35pm direct flight that arrives LAX at 10:15.  Could have purposely been flying late on a Sunday evening to avoid being noticed.. makes sense to me!

Hi! Just wondering...Why do you say Delta?  ABC preferred airline?? scratch scratch 

I used to live in Georgia.. Delta is THE airline out of Atlanta Hartsfield.  I think it's the largest airport in the world and I would guess domestic flights are probably 95% dominated by Delta.

Last edited by laurentx on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 pm

klarson79 wrote:
laurentx wrote:
klarson79 wrote:

I mean Andi! She liked a picture on Instagram late last night.

Oh okay.. sorry for the confusion!  giggling 
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 pm

laurentx wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
laurentx wrote:

I used to live in Georgia.. Delta is THE airline out of Atlanta Hartsfield.  I think it's the largest airport in the world and I would domestic flights are probably 95% dominated by Delta.

Got it!  Thank you.. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:40 pm

flslp87 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yes and I still think that's accurate. Rachel's tweet came minutes after Josh deleted that picture off of his Twitter. We know Andi was in California for Memorial Day weekend and we know Josh was spotted at the airport that Thursday I believe. It would have marked two weeks since the FRC. I still honestly believe that was their first safe house visit. Josh made a little mistake and Andi had Rachel cover for them.

I was late to the game so I missed this.  What was the px that he took off of twitter that gave it away.  Anyone screen print it?  

And Josh was spotted in the LA airport?

Yeah anyone know what picture he deleted?
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Hey Guy! I know many on here are just as crazed with Andi & Josh as I am. I know I would love to see a ton more professional pics in people magazine of Andi & Josh then they normally do for bachelor/ette couples.  I tweeted my request to people magazine the other day when someone posted that the photo shoot was this Thursday. (Don't know if it will help , but it dosen't hurt to try. Smiley right?  I figured If they get nagged from enough fans , maybe we'll get lucky.   Heck I would be happy with them filling the whole darn magazine of just these two cuties !!   :yes:  giggling   Just wanted to share  in case any of you feel like throwing out a tweet to them as well.  laugh out loud laugh out loud I wish ABC would put out a schedule of the tours . I saw  a few posted earlier to be on the look out for like ( GMA Michael and Kelly, jimmy Kimmel, The View, a possible Atlanta Braves game,) but There is also Access Hollywood, & Extra. Can anyone think of any other's that they might be on? TIA

Yeah!!  So the People shoot is tomorrow..   clapping! 

So we should expects to see them fly out by today.  Maybe one of them is already in LA...josh was very active on Twitter yesterday (probably out of boredom) and Andi was very quiet. Is the shoot always in LA?  They should be different and do a Georgia version..

Oh really? Is it confirmed its tomorrow? Yay! They're gonna fly out sooner than I thought.. I originally thought the shoot was this weekend and they fly out tomorrow. Hope we get airport sightings.

I'm not 100% that the People Mag shoot is tomorrow. Someone posted on here last week that it was supposedly scheduled for Thursday . So I figured I would throw out a little tweet nudge ahead of time hoping for their best photo spread of bachelor/ette ever.giggling  clapping! 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm

I think Andi was cuddled up with Josh at that Atlanta safe house from the day she returned from LA (MTA Taping) until Saturday (when she goes out with Lawyer GFs).

She posted a pic of a package from Catherine and it just gave me the impression she was finally back at her apartment and catching up on her mail (on a SUNDAY) giggling 

http://instagram.com/p/qsVnkhzdl4/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva