SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Luvvy Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:00 am

I just can't wait for tonight to be over!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by laurentx Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am

I'm sure these two are about to become the Altanta media darlings. Betting that the first pitch at an Atlanta Braves game is already scheduled!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 am

laurentx wrote:I'm sure these two are about to become the Altanta media darlings.  Betting that the first pitch at an Atlanta Braves game is already scheduled!

Oh gosh, i bet you are right. Never thought of this! Lucky Josh!  Smiley 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:18 am

Luvvy wrote:I just can't wait for tonight to be over!

Me to!!
The one thing I'm not looking forward to is CH bringing up the whole lie detector thing up again. Even at the last minute knowing the couple is happy, tptb still causing drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:19 am

Sophie just tweeted this from vaca...(favorited by Josh):

https://twitter.com/sophienette/status/491211768019304448

Let see if Andi also does giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:43 am

I venture over to the other forum once in awhile, but can only stay a few minutes. Too much negativity towards Josh and if he's sincere or not.

This is a much happier place. Love it here. So many impressive people that have computer skills. Since I'm not one of them I appreciate all that everyone does to bring news of our Josh here.

Thanks
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:48 am

Laura Walsh wrote:I venture over to the other forum once in awhile, but can only stay a few minutes.  Too much negativity towards Josh and if he's sincere or not.

This is a much happier place.  Love it here.  So many impressive people that have computer skills.  Since I'm not one of them I appreciate all that everyone does to bring news of our Josh here.

Thanks

Yep that's why I just stay on this thread. Never venture out especially around this time.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:27 pm

So no one was close to the bar Josh was at Saturday night from this board?? If I would be, I for sure would have stalked him out! I mean checked him out.. haha!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:30 pm

I don't venture out to other places either . Too much negativity sucks the oxygen out of the air for me. This is such a happy place . I don't post a lot, but I sure enjoy reading yours ; you sleuthers amaze me. I love it ...Thanks for sharing it all !! Can't wait for tonights previews ... :WAVEY: 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 pm

This is such a positive, happy place to be. It's going to be a real party here after the finale!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:40 pm

roses4ever wrote:This is such a positive, happy place to be. It's going to be a real party here after the finale!
I'm most excited for all their friends and family to have a sm party finale night! They can barely keep the secret now and once it's out, it's going to be so fun to see all their excitement!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Once in a while, I venture out, but huh, so much negativity about our Joshy, I just can't take it. Are we watching the same thing? Can't wait for the AFRC.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva