SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:09 am

soccermom333 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I loved how Brian defended Josh and told Andi not to read it. Such a good friend Smiley

So did dylan, and Cody did on twitter and Josh favored it.  
Thanks for that, I didn't notice Smiley I'm just loving the bromance this season. It's cute how they got each others backs.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:22 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I loved how Brian defended Josh and told Andi not to read it. Such a good friend Smiley

So did dylan, and Cody did on twitter and Josh favored it.  
Thanks for that, I didn't notice Smiley  I'm just loving the bromance this season. It's cute how they got each others backs.

I agree!  The way the guys have bonded on and off screen is heart-warming!  I wonder what Josh was doing/saying when Marcus was talking with tears in his eyes tonight??  

Can't wait to see screencaps!  AND an enlargement of the poem!  :winkie: :winkie:
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 am

I get the feeling that a treasure trove of footage is on the cutting room floor!!! ABC could totally market an Andi and Josh DVD with it all included!!! I'd be first in line!!!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 am

I did not notice that they showed more open mouth kissing, on the dance floor as well as in the pool... Will someone please post what they showed tonight in those clips, once it becomes available? I figured it was the same footage from before and didn't pay close enough attention! The only "new" footage I caught was when he read her the poem  Smiley 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:51 am

Knowing how Brian and Nick are close friends, I bet Brian knows just from talking to Nick that he wasn't picked. I think Brian was very serious about Andi not seeing Josh's lies and trusting him because he knows that she and Josh are together. Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 am

Hi All! On the abc website for The Bachelorette they have a link for Josh and Andi's love story. Smiley  When you click it there are various videos which highlight their love story. Smiley
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:34 am

Steel2009 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:So what did you guys determine about the letter at the end?

My theory, Nick wrote a letter prior to MTA hoping Andi would meet him to talk while in LA.  This would explain why he is in LA during taping.
And I am thinking this is the something that has never happened before, that CH says will surprise pple. I don't think any F2 has done that before ie still pursue the lead months after she has made her choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 am

I'm another one that didn't find Chads tweet offensive, actually I LMAO at it. I also went back and looked at Josh's favorite'd tweets and there was nothing remotely offensive from his friends. I find the tweets by Christian and Chad to be hilarious and i didn't think they crossed the line at all. IMO they are going after Nick because he went after there friend. They're never said anything bad about Chris or the other guys, But they seem to really excited that Josh is the last man standing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 am

Josh said "...what Andi and I feel for each other...". That seems like a little disclosure was going on with Miss Andi!!! Could it be that Josh knew how she felt because she had told him, therefore giving him that "hundred percent" certainty that he talked about?!?
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:13 am

Dixie Pines wrote:I get the feeling that a treasure trove of footage is on the cutting room floor!!! ABC could totally market an Andi and Josh DVD with it all included!!! I'd be first in line!!!

I'll be right there in line with you Dixie. :yes: giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:54 am

I never figured Josh as the poem-writing type. It's not really my thing (despite my love for Chris and Des too last season), but I thought it sounded fine - didn't make me cringe or anything  giggling 

I don't like bringing the other guys into this, but when you compare Andi's reactions when Josh does special things for her (like the roses, and this poem we just saw) and when the other guys do it, it's just so obvious IMO

Less than a week to go, you guys! cheerleader

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:02 am

jupi wrote:I never figured Josh as the poem-writing type. It's not really my thing (despite my love for Chris and Des too last season), but I thought it sounded fine - didn't make me cringe or anything  giggling 

I don't like bringing the other guys into this, but when you compare Andi's reactions when Josh does special things for her (like the roses, and this poem we just saw) and when the other guys do it, it's just so obvious IMO

Less than a week to go, you guys! cheerleader
So true. The reactions are totally different and it's totally adorable. I'm excited to see how Josh asks Hy for permission! Wish they put that up instead of Nick.

docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
thirteen wrote:Hey, look at what I just found:

UGA Football News ‏@UGAfootballLive
BREAKING - From an inside, reliable source, #UGA grad Josh Murray has won the #Bachelorette! Will disclose the source on 7/28

7/28 Seriously?  7/28 is when we all find out.  This means nothing..unless it was prior to 7/28.  

I just think some of Josh's football friends are a little happy and feeling very confident for their boy Josh.  They may be treating this like a football game...I doubt Josh ran his mouth.

I need someone to explain to me what was so offensive about Chad Gloer's tweet that addressed Nick's comment that he was definitely going to marry Andi.  Unless I missed something, the picture I saw was of Maury Povich (sp?) announcing that the lie detector had determined that the comment was a lie.  I am not one who is into a lot of snark but I didn't find that tweet all that snarky.
I don't think it's so much offensive as it is just a little mean. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was hysterical and LOLed for real but Josh has been on top all season, it's clear and obvious that it was his show and he's the lead pretty much, so to make fun of Nick, who is already going to get humiliated next week is just a lot. Josh isn't the one who tweeted it and he can control his friends as much as Andi can control Kelly so it's nothing against him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva