SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Ugh I can already feel that this ATFR is going to be super awkward.

How come? For nick it will be I'm sure.  Hugesmile 

For Andi and Nick, but not Josh! Looking back how Drew gave Des such a hard time, he was really heartbroken. I am pretty sure Nick is going to give Andi a hard time. Nick told Brian " Andi did a good job keeping me here", he also believes that Andi was falling in love with him. He really must be heartbroken. It's hard to watch. It was hard watching Des when Drew was grilling her. Awkward!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Ugh I can already feel that this ATFR is going to be super awkward.

For Andi and Nick, but not Josh! Looking back how Drew gave Des such a hard time, he was really heartbroken. I am pretty sure Nick is going to give Andi a hard time. Nick told Brian " Andi did a good job keeping me here", he also believes that Andi was falling in love with him. He really must be heartbroken. It's hard to watch. It was hard watching Des when Drew was grilling her. Awkward!

Thinking it will go like this....

Chris: So did you write the letter?
Nick: Yes
Andi comes out.
Chris to Andi: Did you read Nick's letter?
Andi: No. I've been engaged to Josh for two months and nothing he said would've changed my mind. Plus, it would be disrespectful to Josh.
Nick: Ok, well I tried.
End scene.

Chris to audience: Let's bring out Josh!
Josh comes out, he and Andi kiss and sit down.
Chris: So how is everything?
Andi and Josh: Everything is wonderful! We are in love!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Chris: What about the lies? (trying to stir up drama)
Andi: I don't care about the lies! Josh already posted them on twitter and they don't really matter! I love him!
End scene.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 pm

laurentx wrote:Lindsay, I agree and I love this serious side of Josh.  He is so touchy feely and you can tell he's just dying here wishing they could be alone together.

Something occurred to me that I would never post on Nick's fan page, but I don't think they've ever shown us a conversation between Nick/Andi discussing their future in terms of her moving to Chicago and what that would mean for her career.  Maybe it's part of the MTP or LCD sofa discussion, but if I'm rooting for Nick I'm wondering why it hasn't been brought up to this point.

Lauren, it is an excellent point. You can bring it up in the Nick contestant discussion thread. It is where for everybody, fan and non-fan. His fan might have some answer. Please do it.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 pm

OT Saw a girl make a comment on Facebook (The Bachelorette site):
" Josh has manners and can articulate well. He was our neighbor for a few years and he is a catch! I think she makes him giddy which is good. And... he looks better in person when he flashes that smile and very polite."

How can anyone around him stand up, if he looks even better in person than he does on TV? :fanningfan 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

Thinking it will go like this....

Chris: So did you write the letter?
Nick: Yes
Andi comes out.
Chris to Andi: Did you read Nick's letter?
Andi: No. I've been engaged to Josh for two months and nothing he said would've changed my mind. Plus, it would be disrespectful to Josh.
Nick: Ok, well I tried.
End scene.

Chris to audience: Let's bring out Josh!
Josh comes out, he and Andi kiss and sit down.
Chris: So how is everything?
Andi and Josh: Everything is wonderful! We are in love!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Chris: What about the lies? (trying to stir up drama)
Andi: I don't care about the lies! Josh already posted them on twitter and they don't really matter! I love him!
End scene.

I sure hope you're right!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 pm

I have a crazy theory...  Maybe Josh's "HEARTFELT GIFT" on the LCD is his Lie detector test??  

What if Josh remembering all the drama he got in Italy went and got those results  just to make her happy so she never doubts him again and to pretty much seal the deal on LCD. He knows Andi has trust issues with him and she regretted not looking at the results.  

This would also explain why CH keeps bringing it up almost as a joke and reminding us it will come up again next week.  Anyone think this may be a possibility??

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Glow worm wrote:OT Saw a girl make a comment on Facebook (The Bachelorette site):
" Josh has manners and can articulate well. He was our neighbor for a few years and he is a catch! I think she makes him giddy which is good. And... he looks better in person when he flashes that smile and very polite."

How can anyone around him stand up, if he looks even better in person than he does on TV? :fanningfan 

No wonder Andi can't stay away from that face.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Steel2009 wrote:I have a crazy theory...  Maybe Josh's "HEARTFELT GIFT" on the LCD is his Lie detector test??  

What if Josh remembering all the drama he got in Italy went and got those results  just to make her happy so she never doubts him again and to pretty much seal the deal on LCD. He knows Andi has  still has trust issues with him and regretted not looking at the results.  

This would also explain why CH keeps bringing it up almost as a joke and reminding us it will come up again next week.  Anyone think this may be a possibility??  

He said the lie detector results will come up again next week?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I have a crazy theory...  Maybe Josh's "HEARTFELT GIFT" on the LCD is his Lie detector test??  

What if Josh remembering all the drama he got in Italy went and got those results  just to make her happy so she never doubts him again and to pretty much seal the deal on LCD. He knows Andi has  still has trust issues with him and regretted not looking at the results.  

Yeah, Chris tweeted a pic of them and said they're coming back Rolling Eyes

I don't think Josh's gift is the lie detector. He said he expects to build trust normally, organically as a couple so I don't think he's going to go back on his word. His gift is probably something he made in arts'n'crafts with his handler or jewelry.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yep!! In his blog or some other interview. He also posted a "tease pic" on IG. He is really annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yep!! In his blog or some other interview. He also posted a "tease pic" on IG.  He is really annoying.  

I don't know what's up with CH and those damn lie results. Why does it matter to him? It's so awkward for everyone.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Glow worm wrote:OT Saw a girl make a comment on Facebook (The Bachelorette site):

Yes, I think Andi had a few 'weak in the knees' moments looking at Josh. And to think she has his undying love and devotion, she is a lucky and happy girl for sure. Plus he's fun, nice, passionate and sexy.  whipped  Everyone who knows Josh in real life has nothing but utmost praise for him! beatingheart 

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva