SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Bill murray is an actor and comedian. It is a parody account. I think she's just trying to be cute and funny and dropping the murray name into her twitter 6 days before. Smiley

OK thanks, they are both a mess. I am looking forward to following them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 pm

She also follows Andy Murray :bigsmile:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Alanna wrote:She also follows Andy Murray :bigsmile:

Alright! Who is Andy Murray? She must like the name Murray. right? lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 pm

ha andy murray is a tennis player...

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:49 pm

^^ Andy Murray is from England, the 3rd or 4th ranked tennis player in the world.  He won Wimbledon last year, and the Olympic gold in 2012.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:50 pm

andy is actually from scotland but lives in london

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Access hollywood behind the scenes at the MTA. Love what andi says at the end about the lie detector test/josh

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-bachelorette-men-tell-all_video_2262937
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:05 am

melanie1 wrote:Access hollywood behind the scenes at the MTA. Love what andi says at the end about the lie detector test/josh

"I'm not gonna use them in a relationship" Ha! She might've just spilled the beans with that! She's still in a relationship with Josh! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 am

It's like both Josh and Andi want the world to know, not wanting any speculation whatsoever that Nick could win her heart.

So they're playing by the rules of their contract but throwing out sm clues they know they can get away with.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:07 am

If anyone is on instagram jay king has a bunch of pics of
josh on his page, some going back a few years. There #scoop it is on a few of them, seems like its there words for picking up chicks. Sorry I don't have photobucket on my phone or I would post them myself. Seems like Josh has gotten a lot better looking in the past few years, he's a lot more built then he was before

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 am

1funnyfish wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Access hollywood behind the scenes at the MTA. Love what andi says at the end about the lie detector test/josh

"I'm not gonna use them in a relationship" Ha! She might've just spilled the beans with that! She's still in a relationship with Josh! Smiley
I caught that too laugh out loud. I'll PM BachFan. We might as well keep the list going. I'm happy Andi isn't going to be pulling out the lie detector test in the middle of their apartment with every disagreement. Josh can relax!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:16 am

Wowza, did anyone keep watching all the videos Accesshollywood has of interviews with the bachelors?? Josh looks WAY hotter if it is possible!! There is no way she could resist him if he looks even better in person! Someone watch and let me know if you think he looks hotter here???
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva