SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:23 am

Costiesgirl wrote:This tweet is very telling too

Chad Gloer (@chadgloer47) tweeted at 11:31pm - 11 Jul 14:

No one told me we were all getting engaged this year. Shoutout to my friends for being bad friends pic.twitter.com/tGBb8WQSds (https://twitter.com/chadgloer47/status/487801361082220547)

This poor guy. Andi must have a friend she can scrounge up for him- Kelly?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:26 am

Costiesgirl wrote:This tweet is very telling too

Chad Gloer (@chadgloer47) tweeted at 11:31pm - 11 Jul 14:

No one told me we were all getting engaged this year. Shoutout to my friends for being bad friends pic.twitter.com/tGBb8WQSds (https://twitter.com/chadgloer47/status/487801361082220547)

Haha! This is hilarious, and has got to be one of my favorites.  giggling  Poor guy, maybe Andi has a friend they can set him up with in Atlanta!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:28 am

Again Alanna, great minds...... Jinx!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:29 am

soccermom333 wrote:Again Alanna, great minds......  Jinx!!  Smiley
laugh out loud laugh out loud Their friend group is going to be way too cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:32 am

If you haven't already, you need to go all the way back on his feed to the beginning of the show! He is hilarious! Chad Gloer (@chadgloer47)

Is anyone working on a video with all their scenes, not to music, but actually their words? If not, I'm going to try my hand at it! Smiley
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 am

This board is amazing! How do you guys find all this stuff? So happy to be here and so appreciative of all the info and clues. It's so funny how all his friends are giving away that Josh is engaged, not that most of us on here have any doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 am

I love everything about Andi's look for the FRC. She is so classy and sophisticated ; her skin looks so soft, dewy and sun kissed, and I think her hair enhances it all.. JMO... She is so beautiful..Josh is going to come unglued when he sees her.. Wow !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:46 am

Andi before MTA...http://instagram.com/p/qsjN5WQZhM/
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:22 am

rcrag wrote:On May 11th, this same Jason king that Josh is in the pic with, on his FB page --congratulated his brother on getting engaged. Not sure if he has a real brother but the timing of the congrats, I believe I saw that jason watched Sabel while Josh was away, and now he's in a pic with him a week out....maybe nothing, but u never know.  

Jason King also follows Andi on twitter.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:14 am

Glad Monday is here and we are on the final weeks count down to FRC and ATFR but Dame gonna miss seeing Josh's Face on my tv screen tomorrow night.
I wish TPTB would find more men like "Josh". :yes:  :yes: 

I wonder if Momma Murray is getting the links to all these beautiful video's that our wonderful friends on here are putting together .Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:29 am

Watching the pool scene for the 114th time (not really, but seems like it...LOL). When Andi is floating, turns and then goes straight in for a kiss, it seems that Andi's top is untied in the back. I'm not for certain but it definitely seems like it is. Josh looked as if he was attempting to in one part of that scene!!! Not that it matters either way - just a funny side note!!! Y'all check it out and see if it looks that way to you...
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:14 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Watching the pool scene for the 114th time (not really, but seems like it...LOL). When Andi is floating, turns and then goes straight in for a kiss, it seems that Andi's top is untied in the back. I'm not for certain but it definitely seems like it is. Josh looked as if he was attempting to in one part of that scene!!! Not that it matters either way - just a funny side note!!! Y'all check it out and see if it looks that way to you...

I'll have to go check that out. Just before she goes in for that kiss , Josh says something. Can anyone make out what it is that he said?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva