SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by emeraldluvsbama Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 30 VueO5H

When he picks her up and that kiss.....HAWT!!!

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Luvvy wrote:I agree. I don't think he'll have any problem with the dad. I do think he'll be grilled but he's used to it! laugh out loud thanks to Andi.

:yes: I agree Andi did a good job grilling him. He is ready for daddy now. LOL lolpanda 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:Thought to ponder: Did Josh tweet "6 more days" out of excitement or frustration? Wondering if he feels that TPTB threw him under the bus at the MTA with the lie detector results. He's such a man of integrity - I'd think that he'd never want his character questioned, especially when it's unwarranted. IMO, they totally did him wrong with that (Marcus as well, actually).

I think he just can't wait to finally be with her out of hiding.. he wants to introduce her to all his friends, be able to share all their happiness. Can't imagine being so excited about a future with someone, but not be able to talk about it and forced to suppress that excitement for 2 1/2 months!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:27 pm

kellkell wrote:Hello all  Smiley I have been lurking all season long and have really enjoyed all the pro-Josh comments here.  I haven't been such a big fan of anyone on this franchise since Sean.  His season, up until now, was the only one that I watched all episodes.  I usually just check in during HTD and ATFR episodes, but with Sean, I was just so invested in watching his season from start to finish.  Now I'm at it again because of the amazing guy that Josh is.  I enjoyed watching Sean's journey to find his wife and I'm hoping the same for Josh.  He deserves it!  #TeamJosh

I agree Welcomeparty! :Welcome :bigsmile: 

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Spencer81 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 30 8IilHh
thanks MJC!!  Luv that too!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 30 208113758 MJC! That's the one I was looking for. No one has looked at her like that this season.tyvm
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:32 pm

He looks alot like Aaron here! Dam, he is hott!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 pm

That gif is making ME blush. I don't know what Andi must be feeling there. Pretty sure he just took off all her clothes with that look.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Alanna wrote:That gif is making ME blush. I don't know what Andi must be feeling there. Pretty sure he just took off all her clothes with that look.

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 30 208113758 This is too hot. I feel like I shouldn't be watching this. They were already in love here!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:48 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 30 8IilHh

holy mother of... eyedrool
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:51 pm

I luv how he is always rubbing her back.. aweeeeee!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:57 pm

kellkell wrote:Hello all  Smiley I have been lurking all season long and have really enjoyed all the pro-Josh comments here.  I haven't been such a big fan of anyone on this franchise since Sean.  His season, up until now, was the only one that I watched all episodes.  I usually just check in during HTD and ATFR episodes, but with Sean, I was just so invested in watching his season from start to finish.  Now I'm at it again because of the amazing guy that Josh is.  I enjoyed watching Sean's journey to find his wife and I'm hoping the same for Josh.  He deserves it!  #TeamJosh
Welcome! Happy to have you. Great post.  clapping! 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I agree. I don't think he'll have any problem with the dad. I do think he'll be grilled but he's used to it! laugh out loud thanks to Andi.

:yes: I agree Andi did a good job grilling him. He is ready for daddy now. LOL lolpanda 

laugh out loud exactly. Andi was just preparing him.

And thank you MJC! You are amazing.  bowdown 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva