SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 pm

e258 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:IMO the lie detector bit on MTA was telling.  Andi really wanted to know what the lies were (as any girl would, I think) but she went back and forth and finally said no, I'll go with Dylan and Brian and trust him.

Seems to me that if she didn't pick Josh that she would have definitely wanted to know what the lies were.  And if they were bad, she could have satisfaction that she didn't pick him.

Am I wrong?

Tottaly agree Smiley

Catching up on the thread here, but my feeling is that Josh already has or will tell Andi what the 2 lies were.. he just would rather the entire world not know - can you blame him?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 pm

He does seem perfect- roses, with the meaning behind them too and then a poem!
If she doesn't want him, HELLO!!! There will be many in line!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 29 8IilHh
thanks MJC!! Luv that too!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 29 8IilHh

Sweet baby cheezus... He looks at her like I look at a piece of cake.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 29 VueO5H
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:56 pm

Hello all  Smiley I have been lurking all season long and have really enjoyed all the pro-Josh comments here. I haven't been such a big fan of anyone on this franchise since Sean. His season, up until now, was the only one that I watched all episodes. I usually just check in during HTD and ATFR episodes, but with Sean, I was just so invested in watching his season from start to finish. Now I'm at it again because of the amazing guy that Josh is. I enjoyed watching Sean's journey to find his wife and I'm hoping the same for Josh. He deserves it! #TeamJosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:57 pm

I will Screen Shot when I get back from lunch Enjoy in the mean time ...xoxo mjc
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:
emeraldluvsbama wrote:I am dying to watch the Josh and Andi clip again from last night with the extra stuff we had not seen before.  Does anybody know if it posted on youtube or anywhere else yet?

Looks like they are being uploaded but not quite there yet.  Keep checking this link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkB4oXgMAPBNMSnqerhpBsI0uyUR0Bhtr

I was so loving seeing the extra Team Jodi clips, we have all said, they have to be leaving alot on the cutting room floor, as so many parts just did not add up based on what they kept showing all season. Well now we have that confirmation forsure with them!!!  Some extra steamy kisses, whipped  NOT the pecks they lead us to believe, his romantic side (the poem, roses etc), Andi has gotta know that this man is so madly over the moon for by this time, that she couldnt possibly questions anything by the MTP and LCD.  :yes: 

Ditto!!! Ditto!!! Well said!!! I agree completely!!! I can't wait for Monday so we can just see them happy!!  :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:03 pm

kellkell wrote:Hello all  Smiley I have been lurking all season long and have really enjoyed all the pro-Josh comments here.  I haven't been such a big fan of anyone on this franchise since Sean.  His season, up until now, was the only one that I watched all episodes.  I usually just check in during HTD and ATFR episodes, but with Sean, I was just so invested in watching his season from start to finish.  Now I'm at it again because of the amazing guy that Josh is.  I enjoyed watching Sean's journey to find his wife and I'm hoping the same for Josh.  He deserves it!  #TeamJosh

Welcomeparty!  welcomeyall  :Welcome  Welcome1  starwelcome 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Thought to ponder: Did Josh tweet "6 more days" out of excitement or frustration? Wondering if he feels that TPTB threw him under the bus at the MTA with the lie detector results. He's such a man of integrity - I'd think that he'd never want his character questioned, especially when it's unwarranted. IMO, they totally did him wrong with that (Marcus as well, actually).
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Steel2009 wrote:It's up!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubi9P_cuyU&index=19&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBNMSnqerhpBsI0uyUR0Bhtr

Does anyone know how to get the video from your playlist on iPad
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Anyone else love when Josh said in his voiceover, "so imma fight for her." so cute! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva