SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Andi and Josh dancing in Ghent, OMG! that scene is hot. they never show him up close. He was already in love. The way he look at her during that dance, they never show that before.
If someone can bring it over here, that is a look to capture. from 1:13:37 the way he is looking at her, Wow!!

" The feeling that Andi and I have for each other, I can't' see her having that with someone else." never been shown before..

That was one HOT look from one HOT guy! Dame! That kiss in the pool was hot too!  :yes: whipped 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Josh will be able to handle Papa Dorfman  :yes:

Last edited by Piper61 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:04 pm

I agree. I don't think he'll have any problem with the dad. I do think he'll be grilled but he's used to it! laugh out loud thanks to Andi.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
emeraldluvsbama wrote:I am dying to watch the Josh and Andi clip again from last night with the extra stuff we had not seen before.  Does anybody know if it posted on youtube or anywhere else yet?

Looks like they are being uploaded but not quite there yet.  Keep checking this link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkB4oXgMAPBNMSnqerhpBsI0uyUR0Bhtr

I was so loving seeing the extra Team Jodi clips, we have all said, they have to be leaving alot on the cutting room floor, as so many parts just did not add up based on what they kept showing all season. Well now we have that confirmation forsure with them!!! Some extra steamy kisses, whipped  NOT the pecks they lead us to believe, his romantic side (the poem, roses etc), Andi has gotta know that this man is so madly over the moon for by this time, that she couldnt possibly questions anything by the MTP and LCD.  :yes: 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:18 pm

My thing is Josh was so much greater than what we were shown and Andi was still fighting to not fall in love with him so much laugh out loud. I think at this point she must be totally wrapped up in him her feelings for him that it's going to be uncontrollable when we see them together! Can't wait.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm

I should've known better that they were doing more than pecks. I questioned how Andi could kiss Nick so intensely and just peck Josh. That didn't make sense to me since Andi mentioned being strongly physically attracted to him.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:27 pm

"Finish the drill, 16".... Love these blogs!!! http://bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/07/22/morgan-weeks-recaps-men-tell-bachelorette/
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:37 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I should've known better that they were doing more than pecks. I questioned how Andi could kiss Nick so intensely and just peck Josh. That didn't make sense to me since Andi mentioned being strongly physically attracted to him.  

Agree and some of the things she said and actions with him were too familiar!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

It's up!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubi9P_cuyU&index=19&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBNMSnqerhpBsI0uyUR0Bhtr

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:41 pm

The Josh/andi love story is up!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Luvvy wrote:My thing is Josh was so much greater than what we were shown and Andi was still fighting to not fall in love with him so much laugh out loud. I think at this point she must be totally wrapped up in him her feelings for him that it's going to be uncontrollable when we see them together! Can't wait.
Seriously! He already was super wonderful and now we're learning that he's even MORE wonderful than we even knew about, even on the show. WTF, Show??? I'm excited to see what she'll reveal about him in the media. Is he even better? Holy smokes. Stop the madness!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 28 8IilHh
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva