SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I have been thinking about when Josh went from rambling, blushing, nervous guy to the guy he is today on the Bach and I think it was after their first kiss.  I think once he got that out of the way the nervousness finally subsided.

I also saw a change in Andi with him after that first kiss.

If someone is thinking of making a video of Andi and Josh I would so much like to see where Andi and Josh are dancing to Extraordinary Light when Josh kisses Andi's cheek and Andi is absolutely lost in the moment.  It's only shown in the season premiere preview not on what we saw on the date.  I think that is such a beautiful moment.

Last thought.  I believe that Josh told Andi at the hometown date that he loved her and that's why we didn't see their goodbye.  I think mommamurray said, "Son, she needs to know that you love her."  Him telling her after the baseball game didn't get the reaction I would have expected out of Andi, so I think he told her before that date.

Well, I should TRY to get some work done today.

I agree with you in that after that first kiss, these two totally changed how they interacted with one another. By the time she gave him the group date rose(3rd wk), just before that on the couch, her grabing his chin saying to stop making that face, if you listen closely she says I hate when you make that face, when and where has she seen it b4 for her to make this comment during that intitamte momment. Also, these two can never get close enough, they are all up in each other face, always when talking, when kissing, it is most always face to face, forhead to forehead, nose to nose, i mean they are breathing each other air. laugh out loud That is intimacy when you allow someone to stay that closely in your space and that comfortably. They both do it to each other.
I loved this past week on FSD when they were talking just after she tells him she never thought she would hear him say those things, they kiss and are still forhead to forhead staring in each others eyes, she bites her lip just like Joshy like too and shakes her head with a grin to die for, like she is so ready to take her man to the fantasy suite. These two are so gone for each by this time, she cant even keep it from him.
Also alot of the extra gestures she does to him like the neck kisses i have never seen her do that with no other guy, the nose kisses, forhead kiss, i mean Josh even kisses her on top of the head, and the way she is constantly but yet so subtley pulling him in for a kiss, but sucombs to him, and lets him lean over to her.
One of my most fav moment was in that little door way in Ghent, hehe Joshy pulled away and Andi immediately grab him by the neck and pulled him back in for more, like where do you think your going i aint done with you yet, then they blued it out, so we couldnt see how intimate it got but you could tell by the silleoute that she was pressing against him and their was some heavy making out.

Others like to compare her passionate kisses that Nick has to what Josh is getting and says she old pecks Josh, to me it is endearing how they are so in tune with one another that in Ghent they each knew to give 3 pecks at the end before getting up, their was no akwardness, same with the FSD, on the couch just before going in the pool, she does her pouty lip, and baby talk, they are so in tune with one another its really uncanny at this point. I would love to see the parts that have been left out, cause i bet we would have a beautiful love story that was so edited because it would have given so much away early on.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by emptysquares Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:32 pm

^ That reporter is actually a friend of Josh's or at least she knows him.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Dixie Pines wrote:This blogger is hilarious...http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bachelorette-episode-9-for-all-the-tostitos-072114

This is hilarious...I haven't finished reading it yet, and I admit I stopped watching Nick's dates after the HTDs because, well IMO, there's just no point. BUT reading this blog, he says Nick hadn't said ILY until the very end of the FD. Is that TRUE??? Seriously???? Andi has been perfectly fine with Nick and he hadn't even said he loves her. Meanwhile she kept getting her panties in a bunch week after week about Josh not saying enough, even after he did tell her IFIL!

I really didn't need more clues, but this is just soooo obvious...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:42 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Dixie Pines wrote:This blogger is hilarious...http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bachelorette-episode-9-for-all-the-tostitos-072114

This is hilarious...I haven't finished reading it yet, and I admit I stopped watching Nick's dates after the HTDs because, well IMO, there's just no point. BUT reading this blog, he says Nick hadn't said ILY until the very end of the FD. Is that TRUE??? Seriously???? Andi has been perfectly fine with Nick and he hadn't even said he loves her. Meanwhile she kept getting her panties in a bunch week after week about Josh not saying enough, even after he did tell her IFIL!

I really didn't need more clues, but this is just soooo obvious...
It's true. And the way the show made it seem is that instead of Andi begging for the ily like with Josh, she just brushed Nick off and said she wanted to snorkle when he was trying to say ily during the day portion.

This woman is so done it's ridiculous. I love that she still tries to hesitate with Josh- putting on her serious face when talking about going to the fs with him and 4 seconds later they're in the pool.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I have been thinking about when Josh went from rambling, blushing, nervous guy to the guy he is today on the Bach and I think it was after their first kiss.  I think once he got that out of the way the nervousness finally subsided.

If someone is thinking of making a video of Andi and Josh I would so much like to see where Andi and Josh are dancing to Extraordinary Light when Josh kisses Andi's cheek and Andi is absolutely lost in the moment.  It's only shown in the season premiere preview not on what we saw on the date.  I think that is such a beautiful moment.

Last thought.  I believe that Josh told Andi at the hometown date that he loved her and that's why we didn't see their goodbye.  I think mommamurray said, "Son, she needs to know that you love her."  Him telling her after the baseball game didn't get the reaction I would have expected out of Andi, so I think he told her before that date.

IA about the kiss. It was only 2 days later that Andi looked like Cupid had clobbered her right between the eyes and was yanking on that scarf to pull him closer.

I love that moment during their dance. It's as if you can see all her doubts fade as she buries her face in his neck. We need a gif of that in slo mo.

I think that Josh wasn't the only one that said ILY. They have beat us over the head the last 2 episodes with Josh commenting about her not being able to say anything back. That at the end of the day she's doing the choosing. Another thing I noticed is the comment about not having any time to talk about his family after his HTD. I call BS on that one. MM said that Josh skedaddled 5 minutes after Andi. The reason why we didn't see a goodbye is because there was only a See you in a few back at the hotel moment.
Their bench scenes in the DR were like a script. Talk about your family. Tell her you love her so we can get it on screen and make sure the audience knows she hasn't said anything back to you. Yeah, I'm not really buying all that. giggling 

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:50 pm

rcrag wrote:On May 11th, this same Jason king that Josh is in the pic with, on his FB page --congratulated his brother on getting engaged. Not sure if he has a real brother but the timing of the congrats, I believe I saw that jason watched Sabel while Josh was away, and now he's in a pic with him a week out....maybe nothing, but u never know.  

This is interesting. Umm. The pieces are moving around nicely..almost checkmate.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

I agree with you in that after that first kiss, these two totally changed how they interacted with one another. By the time she gave him the group date rose(3rd wk), just before that on the couch, her grabing his chin saying to stop making that face, if you listen closely she says I  hate when you make that face, when and where has she seen it b4 for her to make this comment during that intitamte momment. Also, these two can never get close enough, they are all up in each other face, always when talking, when kissing, it is most always face to face, forhead to forehead, nose to nose, i mean they are breathing each other air. laugh out loud That is intimacy when you allow someone to stay that closely in your space and that comfortably. They both do it to each other.  
I loved this past week on FSD when they were talking just after she tells him she never thought she would hear him say those things, they kiss and are still forhead to forhead staring in each others eyes, she bites her lip just like Joshy like too and shakes her head with a grin to die for, like she is so ready to take her man to the fantasy suite. These two are so gone for each by this time, she cant even keep it from him.
Also alot of the extra gestures she does to him like the neck kisses i have never seen her do that with no other guy, the nose kisses, forhead kiss, i mean Josh even kisses her on top of the head, and the way she is constantly but yet so subtley pulling him in for a kiss, but sucombs to him, and lets him lean over to her.
One of my most fav moment was in that little door way in Ghent, hehe Joshy pulled away and Andi immediately grab him by the neck and pulled him back in for more, like where do you think your going i aint done with you yet, then they blued it out, so we couldnt see how intimate it got but you could tell by the silleoute that she was pressing against him and their was some heavy making out.  

Others like to compare her passionate kisses that Nick has to what Josh is getting and says she old pecks Josh, to me it is endearing how they are so in tune with one another that in Ghent they each knew to give 3 pecks at the end before getting up, their was no akwardness, same with the FSD, on the couch just before going in the pool, she does her pouty lip, and baby talk, they are so in tune with one another its really uncanny at this point. I would love to see the parts that have been left out, cause i bet we would have a beautiful love story that was so edited because it would have given so much away early on.                  

Good Post! Has anybody noticed the very last shot of them against the wall in Ghent? If you watch closely you can see that Andi puts her arms down to her sides while Josh is taking care of any space left between them. Such an intimate moment and very symbolic of her letting go of the fear and uncertainty and just giving in to the moment.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:55 pm

In what was aired as their "first" kiss, Josh is actually saying at the end if you watch/listen carefully something like "I love kissing you," (like he says again, the next week, when they are twice discussing kissing) which made me think the actual first kiss was at that post date cocktail party, where they discuss stereotyping and her ITM (from the cocktail party) is all about chemistry. I think there's a good chance he kissed her at that post-date cocktail party, before the rose ceremony cocktail party based upon those data points.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Hello All....

Will Josh be with Andi tonight during the MTA???

Josh has been quite today ..
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Hello All....

Will Josh be with Andi tonight during the  MTA???

Josh has been quite today ..

I hope so! Cuddled up in HIS bed giggling  giggling  No mention of live tweeting :-)
Maybe Josh went to work to today.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:32 pm

jlccaz wrote:In what was aired as their "first" kiss, Josh is actually saying at the end if you watch/listen carefully something like "I love kissing you," (like he says again, the next week, when they are twice discussing kissing) which made me think the actual first kiss was at that post date cocktail party, where they discuss stereotyping and her ITM (from the cocktail party) is all about chemistry.  I think there's a good chance he kissed her at that post-date cocktail party, before the rose ceremony cocktail party based upon those data points.

Interesting!

That would be very impressive if he actually got first kiss first night. I always thought iChris got first Kiss..

What if it was during the first group date... during the whole "don't stereotype me" conversation?? She did say she had great chemistry w. him that night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfdPRy8nS8c&index=10&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBNUkQxp7B5vVpS56wyftVkX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Bringing this over from another Thread..love how the reporter says she picks Josh and they will have cute kids;

http://www.extratv.com/2014/07/21/who-will-the-bachelorette-choose-andi-dorfman-dishes-on-the-finale-pregnancy-rumors/

i also mentioned on video thread its soooooo obvious Andi was told during media training when describing Nick use words such "Passionate, intense and intellectual" and with Josh use words like "Fun , goofy and Vibrant".  

I hope this is the last week we have to hear the word passionate being used on the wrong person  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva