SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Ahhh I can't believe there's only 1 week left until the ATFR! I'm so excited for all the post media interviews and pics  :Nod: Hugesmile

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:34 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Ahhh I can't believe there's only 1 week left until the ATFR! I'm so excited for all the post media interviews and pics  :Nod: Hugesmile

I second that. Wish I could sleep till next Monday to make it go faster.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:34 pm

We also need to be on the lookout for articles and spreads of them in Atlanta, Athens and Georgia publications. Atlanta Magazine, The Journal, etc.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:37 pm

I have been thinking about when Josh went from rambling, blushing, nervous guy to the guy he is today on the Bach and I think it was after their first kiss. I think once he got that out of the way the nervousness finally subsided.

I also saw a change in Andi with him after that first kiss.

If someone is thinking of making a video of Andi and Josh I would so much like to see where Andi and Josh are dancing to Extraordinary Light when Josh kisses Andi's cheek and Andi is absolutely lost in the moment. It's only shown in the season premiere preview not on what we saw on the date. I think that is such a beautiful moment.

Last thought. I believe that Josh told Andi at the hometown date that he loved her and that's why we didn't see their goodbye. I think mommamurray said, "Son, she needs to know that you love her." Him telling her after the baseball game didn't get the reaction I would have expected out of Andi, so I think he told her before that date.

Well, I should TRY to get some work done today.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:I have a question, who tied Andi's bathing suit top?  I know she could not do that herself.  

She could have done it herself. Turned it around tied the bottom the turned it back and the tied the neck piece JMO

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 pm

This blogger is hilarious...http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/bachelorette-episode-9-for-all-the-tostitos-072114
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 pm

DKWillis wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I have a question, who tied Andi's bathing suit top?  I know she could not do that herself.  

She could have done it herself.  Turned it around tied the bottom the turned it back and the tied the neck piece JMO

lolpanda And what would Josh be doing all this time? hummm Alright now, I can only image!!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 pm

laurentx wrote:I'm sure these two are about to become the Altanta media darlings.  Betting that the first pitch at an Atlanta Braves game is already scheduled!

party time  smileyyay  goteam 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
laurentx wrote:I'm sure these two are about to become the Altanta media darlings.  Betting that the first pitch at an Atlanta Braves game is already scheduled!

party time  smileyyay  goteam 

I would buy seats beside the dugout if they did! (No matter what the cost!!)

Just watched the seagull blooper! Andi, you're such a tease! "We'll see if it's good luck!" Josh: "See, I take #@%# for you!"  😆 
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:20 pm

cindebugg wrote:We also need to be on the lookout for articles and spreads of them in Atlanta, Athens and Georgia publications.  Atlanta Magazine, The Journal, etc.  

Maybe our GA friends will stay on close watch with all the local media stuff and meet and greets. I hope we get lots of pictures of them around town.  :yes: High clap 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Ladies, go check out what I just posted in the Facebook/Twitter thread. I don't want to post it here because it pertains to Nick and his videos, but I think it's a huge piece of information. It involves the letter that Andi supposedly gets. For me, it just adds more into the bucket of Josh being the F1.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 pm

That article by the blogger was hilarious he seems indifferent towards Josh but is obviously not a Nick fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva