SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 am

To quote Josh "6 more days!"  cheerleader

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 am

Lets not forget that Nick was engaged once already. That alone makes me believe that She sends him home the night before instead of having him try to propose for a 2nd time just to be rejected. I def think we'll see a repeat of Ali/Chris with this season.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:32 am

I only watched the plane video once but did Nick even mention about proposing to her and getting rejected? Makes it seem like he didn't even get a chance. With no photos from the FRC could be truth that Josh is the only one there the morning of.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:33 am

Jolena wrote:Lets not forget that Nick was engaged once already. That alone makes me believe that She sends him home the night before instead of having him try to propose for a 2nd time just to be rejected. I def think we'll see a repeat of Ali/Chris with this season.

Great point. I concur.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:37 am

SafronSahara wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:If anyone is on instagram jay king has a bunch of pics of
josh on his page, some going back a few years.  There #scoop it is on a few of them, seems like its there words for picking up chicks. Sorry I don't have photobucket on my phone or I would post them myself. Seems like Josh has gotten a lot better looking in the past few years, he's a lot more built then he was before

Yea, I've seen older pictures of Josh and he's definitely gotten more handsome. He was by no means unattractive before, but he's ten times better looking than he was just a few years ago.

IMO men really start to come into their looks during their early 30's. Looks like Josh is right on course in that regard.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 am

Hey Guy! I know many on here are just as crazed with Andi & Josh as I am. I know I would love to see a ton more professional pics in people magazine of Andi & Josh then they normally do for bachelor/ette couples.  I tweeted my request to people magazine the other day when someone posted that the photo shoot was this Thursday. (Don't know if it will help , but it dosen't hurt to try. Smiley right?  I figured If they get nagged from enough fans , maybe we'll get lucky.   Heck I would be happy with them filling the whole darn magazine of just these two cuties !!   :yes:  giggling   Just wanted to share  in case any of you feel like throwing out a tweet to them as well.  laugh out loud laugh out loud I wish ABC would put out a schedule of the tours . I saw a few posted earlier to be on the look out for like ( GMA Michael and Kelly, jimmy Kimmel, The View, a possible Atlanta Braves game,) but There is also Access Hollywood, & Extra. Can anyone think of any other's that they might be on? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 am

Jolena wrote:Hey Guy! I know many on here are just as crazed with Andi & Josh as I am. I know I would love to see a ton more professional pics in people magazine of Andi & Josh then they normally do for bachelor/ette couples.  I tweeted my request to people magazine the other day when someone posted that the photo shoot was this Thursday. (Don't know if it will help , but it dosen't hurt to try. Smiley right?  I figured If they get nagged from enough fans , maybe we'll get lucky.   Heck I would be happy with them filling the whole darn magazine of just these two cuties !!   :yes:  giggling   Just wanted to share  in case any of you feel like throwing out a tweet to them as well.  laugh out loud laugh out loud I wish ABC would put out a schedule of the tours . I saw  a few posted earlier to be on the look out for like ( GMA Michael and Kelly, jimmy Kimmel, The View, a possible Atlanta Braves game,) but There is also Access Hollywood, & Extra. Can anyone think of any other's that they might be on? TIA

:Thanktwo  goteam 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:18 am

Jolena wrote:Hey Guy! I know many on here are just as crazed with Andi & Josh as I am. I know I would love to see a ton more professional pics in people magazine of Andi & Josh then they normally do for bachelor/ette couples.  I tweeted my request to people magazine the other day when someone posted that the photo shoot was this Thursday. (Don't know if it will help , but it dosen't hurt to try. Smiley right?  I figured If they get nagged from enough fans , maybe we'll get lucky.   Heck I would be happy with them filling the whole darn magazine of just these two cuties !!   :yes:  giggling   Just wanted to share  in case any of you feel like throwing out a tweet to them as well.  laugh out loud laugh out loud I wish ABC would put out a schedule of the tours . I saw  a few posted earlier to be on the look out for like ( GMA Michael and Kelly, jimmy Kimmel, The View, a possible Atlanta Braves game,) but There is also Access Hollywood, & Extra. Can anyone think of any other's that they might be on? TIA

Ellen? Entertainment Tonight?
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:21 am

Linds911 wrote:I only watched the plane video once but did Nick even mention about proposing to her and getting rejected? Makes it seem like he didn't even get a chance. With no photos from the FRC could be truth that Josh is the only one there the morning of.

Nope. No mention of the FRC or proposing.  I remember him saying that he planted seeds of doubt with her about Josh.   As protective as Andi has been over Josh she might not have taken Nick's criticism of him well and it's entirely possible they exchanged some angry words.   Didn't CH say something about an explosive finale or did I make that up?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 am

cindebugg wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I only watched the plane video once but did Nick even mention about proposing to her and getting rejected? Makes it seem like he didn't even get a chance. With no photos from the FRC could be truth that Josh is the only one there the morning of.

Nope. No mention of the FRC or proposing.  I remember him saying that he planted seeds of doubt with her about Josh.   As protective as Andi has been over Josh she might not have taken Nick's criticism of him well and it's entirely possible they exchanged some angry words.   Didn't CH say something about an explosive finale or did I make that up?

Interesting! I don't remember him saying that. When in the video does he mention that?

Because that could very well be possible. His efforts could have totally backfired on her. Almost like how Ashley's sister told her that she didn't see JP as the one and then Ashley instantly knew he was!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 46 Empty I feel like a private investigator lol!

Post by MAB348 Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 am

Hey guys! I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for awhile. I am a huge Josh and Andi fan. I think they are the hottest couple I have seen on reality TV in a long time. I thought you guys might find this interesting (not sure if mentioned before).

On Josh's friend's (jayking) instagram
http://instagram.com/p/nQ0AciFGT1/?modal=true

There is a picture of his friend (the same guy Josh recently posted a picture with) with Andi's trainer (guy in the middle).

Wonder if Josh introduced her to this trainer?

MAB348

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:47 am

MAB348 wrote:Hey guys! I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for awhile. I am a huge Josh and Andi fan. I think they are the hottest couple I have seen on reality TV in a long time. I thought you guys might find this interesting (not sure if mentioned before).

On Josh's friend's (jayking) instagram
http://instagram.com/p/nQ0AciFGT1/?modal=true

There is a picture of his friend (the same guy Josh recently posted a picture with) with Andi's trainer (guy in the middle).

Wonder if Josh introduced her to this trainer?

welcomesign MAB. We'll this could be another clue we can add to that very long list of things that point to josh F1  :yes: 
And I couldn't agree more about these two being the Hottest couple on reality TV.  :yes: Hugesmile 
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva