SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I sort of think Sabel being at mommamurray's is sort of a clue, too.  Let's say he is F2 and only has to be there for the AFTR, then he could easily fly out Sunday afternoon and be back late Tuesday and have his friend in Atlanta watch Sabel.  

But the fact that he brought Sabel to his mother's tells me that it's going to be a more extended time that he's going to be away.

This. She's been with his family for almost 2 weeks now.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 62 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 62 8367-910 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 62 I_got_13 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 62 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:52 pm

I'm gonna need an awesome clip of them soon to get me through the next 5 days!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:55 pm

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/175102/josh_murray_ruins_bachelorette_ending

Funny stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I sort of think Sabel being at mommamurray's is sort of a clue, too.  Let's say he is F2 and only has to be there for the AFTR, then he could easily fly out Sunday afternoon and be back late Tuesday and have his friend in Atlanta watch Sabel.  

But the fact that he brought Sabel to his mother's tells me that it's going to be a more extended time that he's going to be away.

This. She's been with his family for almost 2 weeks now.
Some thoughts crossed my mind. Maybe Josh is moving in with Andi, when they return to Atlanta, so Sabel will stay with Momma Murray, until they are settled in. OR maybe Josh and Andi have a new place together for when they come back to Atlanta, then they will go to Fl to see the Murray's, p/u Sabel & come home. I hope we find out their living arrangements or plans at the live show.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:58 pm

dpao84 wrote:I'm gonna need an awesome clip of them soon to get me through the next 5 days!

Me too!!!  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Baygirl wrote:Did you guys see that Quiznos tweeted Josh:

LOL--next time he will be purchasing more than one sandwich. Smiley

OMG! This is too funny. It must have resulted from the pic we saw earlier.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Can we talk about how hot the people magazine spread is going to be? I hope it's done justice. They just photograph so well together. And let's face it, the look of love just resonates through. Bet it's going to be a best seller. Lord knows Ima buy a handful!

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 pm

[quote="Di_ATL"]
Costiesgirl wrote:http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/television_news/2014/07/andi_dorfman_made_a_tough_choice_between_men_only

Do you REALLY think that IF this is true and Nick has tried to meet w/ Andi since the finale that she didn't tell Josh? Plus he reads SM..

I am hoping you guys are right and she gets rid of Nick on May 8 but what could make for an 'explosive' ending? Think there were 'words' from Nick after Andi dumped him and she saw the side of him that the guys had been talking about?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 pm

He followed Quiznos and I'm pretty sure he sent his address laugh out loud Hilarious!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Andi "liked" a picture on Instagram. The picture is of the US Weekly magazine with Andi on the cover and the girl tagged both Andi and Josh and used a hashtag that was #teamjosh.

Ash, pm bachfanNY please, so she could add it into the clue-list.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:He followed Quiznos and I'm pretty sure he sent his address laugh out loud Hilarious!

😆 😆 😆  Josh what are you doing??!!  duh  This is too funny. All for the love of a sandwich!!! Typical!!  lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:He followed Quiznos and I'm pretty sure he sent his address laugh out loud Hilarious!

😆 😆 😆   Josh what are you doing??!!   duh   This is too funny.  All for the love of a sandwich!!!  Typical!!   lolpanda 
Do you think he'll dm us his address in exchange for food too?? laugh out loud laugh out loud we've had some great f1s, but he might be the best!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva