SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:50 am

I'm sure he can't wait for Andi to shout from the rooftops that she loves him

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I'm sure he can't wait for Andi to shout from the rooftops that she loves him

Exactly! She has expressed nothing at this point. Monday needs to hurry up!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:I'm sure he can't wait for Andi to shout from the rooftops that she loves him

Exactly!  She has expressed nothing at this point.  Monday needs to hurry up!

Can't wait  :cutesmile!: 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:11 am

He's brilliant, IMO.... Great way to move the conversation along, getting the focus off of the dang lie detector!!! I hope TPTB never do anything as stupid and demoralizing as that again.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 am

^^^Unfortunately, I don't think CH is dropping it ....

From zap2it's look at behind the scenes at the MTA:

"Lie detector results! Harrison says he's not going to ask Andi again if she wants to know about her final 2's results, but he told us backstage that he's going to bring it back up at the finale next week."
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am

Not steam rolled and being walked all over by Andi yet laugh out loud

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  11m
My lil bro @aaronmurray11 has started training camp with the @KCChiefs, I can't wait to hit up his preseason games #GoChiefs #QBofTheFuture

I hope Chris does bring up the lie detector results one more time, we haven't heard about it enough yet Rolling Eyes :yes:. I think that whole fight escalated because Andi didn't know if he loved her (after 3 whole weeks of dating), so I think Jodi can handle it better this time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am

moonpie wrote:^^^Unfortunately, I don't think CH is dropping it ....

"Lie detector results! Harrison says he's not going to ask Andi again if she wants to know about her final 2's results, but he told us backstage that he's going to bring it back up at the finale next week."

Again, why do they continue to make it obvious that he is the F1? Would he bring it back up if it was Nick??

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am

moonpie wrote:^^^Unfortunately, I don't think CH is dropping it ....

But now we already know the lies.. Andi and Josh know so if he does bring it up it is to let Josh and andi put it too rest. No big deal at all. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am

I think if Chris is bringing up the results again then Josh's tweet last night was correct. I can't see a happy couple rehashing the proposal and then Chris saying oh yeah you failed the question about being ready to fall in love...it will probably be like oh yeah you don't know your own name and Andi you might want to carry purel around now because he doesn't wash his hands

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 am

I am dying to watch the Josh and Andi clip again from last night with the extra stuff we had not seen before. Does anybody know if it posted on youtube or anywhere else yet?

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am

I'm so over the stupid lie detector thing...can we please move on already. Good grief, enough is enough. It was STUPID. Let them be happy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am

Costiesgirl wrote:I think if Chris is bringing up the results again then Josh's tweet last night was correct. I can't see a happy couple rehashing the proposal and then Chris saying oh yeah you failed the question about being ready to fall in love...it will probably be like oh yeah you don't know your own name and Andi you might want to carry purel around now because he doesn't wash his hands
This is hilarious!! I can only imagine how riled up and frustrated he was to get the name thing wrong. Too funny.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva