SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
bilolo wrote:Feeling alone or what, he's sad to me.

I agree....I hope I'm wrong.  I'm wondering if he's feeling like  someone did not have his back??
Maybe if he's final 1, Andi not saying definitely no and hesitating made him feel like she let him down. scratch 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:45 pm

???
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 pm

laurentx wrote:Lindsay, I agree and I love this serious side of Josh.  He is so touchy feely and you can tell he's just dying here wishing they could be alone together.

Something occurred to me that I would never post on Nick's fan page, but I don't think they've ever shown us a conversation between Nick/Andi discussing their future in terms of her moving to Chicago and what that would mean for her career.  Maybe it's part of the MTP or LCD sofa discussion, but if I'm rooting for Nick I'm wondering why it hasn't been brought up to this point.
I don't remember any talk of who would live where with Andi and Nick, either, or about their future together  scratch 

But Josh and Andi "two southern kids" "two kids from Atlanta", then talking about the future, how would they be as parents together. Josh just "wants to take her back to Atlanta". Much talk of a future together, imo  :Nod: I remember JP and Ashley talking about living in NYC, but I believe Ashley and Ben did not have convo's about their future life together either.

Didn't Ali have her LCD first with Roberto. I remember her saying, after being with Roberto, she knew she never wanted to leave him. She went to where Chris was staying the morning of their scheduled LCD and let him go. So I guess the F1 LCD isn't necessarily first. It may just depend on the storyboard, etc. I see Ali's storyboard this season too, Josh has the Roberto edit, imo. But the difference is that I never thought Ali and Roberto would last, but I think Andi & Josh will last. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:49 pm

I do not think he is sad i think he is just saying he has great parents also i think he just wants everything to be over with just wants to start his and andi life together
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

I agree....I hope I'm wrong.  I'm wondering if he's feeling like  someone did not have his back??

CH just instagramed the LD stuff again..  Maybe he just tired of it.  

I think he is just being thankful for his parents, and I am sure it must be killing him not being able to hang out openly with his girl. 6 more days.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

timfan wrote:I do not think he is sad i think he is just saying he has great parents also i think he just wants everything to be over with just wants to start his and andi life together

IA, I think it's just too true NOT to tweet! Hugesmile 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

timfan wrote:I do not think he is sad i think he is just saying he has great parents also i think he just wants everything to be over with just wants to start his and andi life together

I agree with you. I see it as a tribute to his amazing parents. I thought it was sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Maybe he's alluding to the fact that Hy has Andi's back and he respects and understands that.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 pm

I don't think he is sad either.  He is just saying he has amazing parents because they  support him on what he is doing and getting engaged to Andi so fast.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Maybe he's alluding to the fact that Hy has Andi's back and he respects and understands that.
I also thought about that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 pm

nannymargie wrote:
???

Or could it have to do with Chris Harrison's IG post?  It's a picture of the envelope with Josh's name on it, and Chris' post says, "What to do with the results? Maybe he is inferring that Chris DIDN'T have his back this whole season!  Someone the other day said they didn't think Chris liked Josh.  Hmm....

Last edited by teachturtle on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 pm

I think the tweet is a combo of him being grateful for his family and they always have his back. Doubt it has anything to do with Andi.

Last night Momma Murray posted Josh's tweet about the lie detector on her fb page.

Also she posted this (doubt she would if Andi and Josh are having any problems) ~ why would she care about Andi?

Lauren Goodhart Murray
Yesterday near Tampa, FL
Wouldn't want to be Andi for tonight's Men Tell All. Who's watching?

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva