SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Glow worm wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Spencer81 wrote:
thanks MJC!!  Luv that too!

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 208113758 MJC!  That's the one I was looking for. No one has looked at her like that this season.tyvm

Love it! They were so into each other that they didn't think about all the people and the cameras. No wonder American Young wrote: "Missing #gent . #bachelorettereruns. Love these two! I smell wedding bells;)"

Love this, thanks! I remember the wedding bells comment. They can't hide their attraction and love! Soooo sweet.  :sweetheart: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 8IilHh
Wow, Josh is  gorgeous when he smiles, but oh so very hot  & sexy when he's serious and turned on. Whew!

Loved watching their love story recap, appreciate all the work Josh fans do with everything, so nothing is missed. Loved when he said "I'll put up with you" and they kissed, he knows what she's all about, I think they may make it in the real world. They are crazy about each other, it cannot be edited out, even though TPTB have tried very hard to do so.

I too, think that Chad's tweets are hilarious, and I checked Kelly's tweet and saw nothing offensive either. Maybe I just have sense of humor giggling  And #DawgsOnTop is very big in Georgia, we have tee shirts, bumper stickers, cups,  and everything with that saying on them. If you don't follow the Dawgs in the SEC, or live in Georgia,  you won't understand the passion that saying embodies for our team.  #DawgsOnTop ~ forever!
STOOOOPPPP Georgia! I am trying to work! whew!!! How does Andi get anything done with him around... ya know scratching that itch!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:08 pm

A truly Honest moment

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 Acfa7cfc-089b-44b5-a76d-691862796cbe_zps44926a15
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Lindsay, I agree and I love this serious side of Josh. He is so touchy feely and you can tell he's just dying here wishing they could be alone together.

Something occurred to me that I would never post on Nick's fan page, but I don't think they've ever shown us a conversation between Nick/Andi discussing their future in terms of her moving to Chicago and what that would mean for her career. Maybe it's part of the MTP or LCD sofa discussion, but if I'm rooting for Nick I'm wondering why it hasn't been brought up to this point.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 pm

laurentx wrote:Lindsay, I agree and I love this serious side of Josh.  He is so touchy feely and you can tell he's just dying here wishing they could be alone together.

Something occurred to me that I would never post on Nick's fan page, but I don't think they've ever shown us a conversation between Nick/Andi discussing their future in terms of her moving to Chicago and what that would mean for her career.  Maybe it's part of the MTP or LCD sofa discussion, but if I'm rooting for Nick I'm wondering why it hasn't been brought up to this point.

This is a great post Laurentx. No you can't bring this up on the Nick fan thread but on one of the other sleuthing threads for sure. Excellent point!! Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm

can i just say i love the banner! imo you can see a big different in the pics of andi kissing each of them. in the one of her and nick her hands on down at her sides basically while nicks hands are on her face. in the one of her and josh her hands are wrapped around his head!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Piper61 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:This One Stays here  LOL  Get Your Fans ....

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 A46b904a-4076-4bef-a059-d1390b09d1cb_zps95d2e800
 :babies: eyedrool :fanningfan 

Oh Dear !!  :fanningfan  ( Thanks for posting Piper61.) You gals find all the GOOD stuff.  High clap IS there video pic of this?  :fanningfan Kill me now. Andi is one lucky girl!  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 pm

This is kind of insane. I'm beginning to think that everything we've seen with them has been the tamest of the tame to make this into any sort of competition whatsoever where there was really none at all once Josh started in with the Andi Murray shenanigans and roses on the htd and she felt confident he'd propose. That kiss in the pool and dancing in Ghent is really on par with Jash's in the rain in Thailand and intimacy in HK and I never thought we'd see anything on par or remotely close.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Just seen this on my face book that josh's Mom posted .

Lauren Goodhart Murray

4 hrs · Vine ·
You knew I just had to post... My kids give me way too much material,
https://vine.co/v/M2rXXgtl3At

If this doesn't help #UGA recruiting...
vine.co

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Piper61 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:This One Stays here  LOL  Get Your Fans ....

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 36 A46b904a-4076-4bef-a059-d1390b09d1cb_zps95d2e800
 :babies: eyedrool :fanningfan 

Well Coach must be proud because Josh is certainly finishing the drill alright. He's gonna bring it home to GA Without a DOUBT giggling giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Read the preview for the finale. I take it that Hy says to Josh that he's just like all the guys she usually dates and never stays with.

I wonder if TPTB told him to say that. Poor Josh, if this is true, gets another put down.

Also, I agree that I love when Josh is being "goofy" but boy when he's serious and in the heat of the moment. WOW! He could melt anybody's heart.

How did he ever stay single for so long?????

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Read the preview for the finale. I take it that Hy says to Josh that he's just like all the guys she usually dates and never stays with.

I wonder if TPTB told him to say that. Poor Josh, if this is true, gets another put down.

Also, I agree that I love when Josh is being "goofy" but boy when he's serious and in the heat of the moment. WOW! He could melt anybody's heart.

How did he ever stay single for so long?????

Yes that statement does bother me! Poor Josh has been getting flack all season from Andi.Let hope he can express himself to Hy and Hy sees he is there for Andi!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva