SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 am

Luvvy wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Uh oh!!   Someone has sent Josh a tweet about the yellow and purple ribbons!!!

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!   No Josh fan from here would do it.  Maybe a non-Josh fan.  Ugh!  I bet he ignores them.  Can't imagine he would take them off now after wearing them for so long.  Well he had them on today.  Smiley
He is not taking them off! 4 more days!

Thanks Luvvy from keeping me from going off the edge!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 am

teachturtle wrote:LOL, Dixie, I thought the same thing!!!  He's going to be nervous, too, so that will make it worse!
Too bad TPTB aren't throwing us a bone by releasing a picture! They really need to make it up to us (not showing us the real depth to their relationship) by coming out with a Josh and Andi DVD or at least a really good video of unseen footage for ATFR.
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:43 am

soccermom333 wrote:Any new videos????    Praying 

Praying   Praying  Hoping for a new one too soccermom  :yes: we need one with the additional hot scenes that we now know were edited out. :pullouthair:  :yes:  Dame tptb.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:56 am

Dixie Pines wrote:
teachturtle wrote:LOL, Dixie, I thought the same thing!!!  He's going to be nervous, too, so that will make it worse!
Too bad TPTB aren't throwing us a bone by releasing a picture! They really need to make it up to us (not showing us the real depth to their relationship) by coming out with a Josh and Andi DVD or at least a really good video of unseen footage for ATFR.

I agree, and I would be first one in line to buy it too!! Gotta put these requests out there to Fleiss, millsy11374 ,bachelor nation and Chris Harrison (via twittter). Sometimes one gets what one asks for and the more that ask the better. IMO  :yes: They use SM to put their little feelers out there so might be a good thing if we did too.  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 am

Dixie Pines wrote:I'm not worried about Josh being the F1, but I am really worried about him having to wear a suit in that heat!!! LOL!!! Seriously, I've worried about that!!!  Embarassed  This season has been unbelievably good!!!!
We are on the same wave length. I have been fretting about this too. It's so hot and humid .. having to wear a suit will be miserable ...I remember Roberto Martinez sweating bullets as he walked towards Ali. I'm glad I'm not alone with this concern ...( Suddenly reality sets in and I have to laugh because the proposal took place May 9 th. For them...it's history !! LOL. So funny ! :giggle: 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 am

I'm so anxious for Monday night! For once I'm relieved to be on Pacific Time because I can read on here and know the details before I watch... it's not really "spoiled" since I already think I know what happens ;)

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:23 am

Does anyone know anything about Nick planting seeds of doubt about Josh with Andi? Read that several pages back and can't seem to shake it... Would love to know more!
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Does anyone know anything about Nick planting seeds of doubt about Josh with Andi? Read that several pages back and can't seem to shake it... Would love to know more!

I think it was in one of the tabloids. Wouldn't pay much attention to what is being said in the tabloids and even if he did, he wasn't successful. :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:34 am

Dixie Pines wrote:Does anyone know anything about Nick planting seeds of doubt about Josh with Andi? Read that several pages back and can't seem to shake it... Would love to know more!

I've read that he tries to get her back, just not sure how realistic that is as she doesn't look like a woman who isn't sure of her decision in the FRC px that they are sharing.

What is the deal w/ the bracelet that Nick is supposed to be wearing? it is like our Josh's?

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:04 am

I know the show dresses the girl but do they also dress the guy? Just wondering what Josh will be wearing.

Because it's in the tropics I thought maybe he might wear a dressy shirt and slacks. Does anyone know if that's ever been done before?

It seems like ages ago there were some comments on Josh's ill fitting clothes. I had never noticed it so I went back and do see where some of his clothes do seem somewhat big on him. Wonder if he had a weight loss or something.

Once him and Andi are together I'm sure Andi can point things out to him and see that his clothes are altered and so forth. Single men usually don't pay attention to the things that we women do when it comes to clothes.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 am

I think once it is known he is the final 1, stylist in Atlanta will be offering to help. Not that he needs much help but he is so good looking, that designers would love to have Josh wear their clothes. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 am

5 more days!! I'm saying 5 cuz we have to wait till Monday night!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #8

+78
vivi2
Relalou
Iam4UGA
Tiggerlgh
Kashathediva