SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:11 pm

^ To be fair, all contestants have had some hate thrown at them. A few weeks ago many posters were saying Josh had anger issues, was bipolar, had an awful temper, and so forth because he lost a basketball game where he could have spent more time with Andi. It was pretty harsh opinions on someone that they don't know.

Now Nick is getting some negativity thrown at him too. It's the way it goes. It's a reality television show. Some people will like certain contestants and dislike others. People shouldn't get all up in arms about it. I think most people understand that these are real guys who are probably mostly different than what we see on television. Most people are just leaving their comments on what they see on their television. I'm sure Nick is great in real life, but for some people watching they think he's arrogant and smug and it's not a good look. Others don't view him that way and support him 100%, but that's a good thing! Everyone has their right to their opinion and I don't think people should get too worked up over it. But, if we're going to, let's also realize Nick isn't the only one who has taken some heat here. It' just part of the process of watching this silly show. Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Piper61 wrote:
FLChica wrote:Attempted to make it as a professional baseball player.  Attempted to make it as an SEC college football player.  Attempted to win the girl on a nationally televised reality tv dating show.  None of these are private  pursuits that would appeal to someone that doesn't enjoy attention.
Not only attempted, but succeeded in all three.  Talk about knocking it out of the ballpark!   Hugesmile   Professional sports is not only public, but can also be quite lucrative, and it was in Josh's case.  Nobody looks down on getting a college education and even playing sports at the collegiate level while obtaining that college education.  It does take talent and hard work as well.  Josh was one of 25 guys who came on the show, most looking for love.  I think (hope) he truly found it!

He may have succeed in winning the girl, we will know for sure on July 28th.

He actually failed at baseball as he himself has said, that is why he is a former player, because he was unable to play it at the level he wanted to.

He was also a walk-on player at UGA, mostly to be with Aaron, again his words not mine. So no not particularly successful at either. Success at that is still doing it like his brother is or like his dad did (his mom pointed this out).

That is part of what I like about Josh, he didn't succeed at everything and to me it made him a stronger and better rounded man. I admire him for the grace with which he has handled his failures. To me those speak volumes as to the great guy he really is!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ To be fair, all contestants have had some hate thrown at them. A few weeks ago many posters were saying Josh had anger issues, was bipolar, had an awful temper, and so forth because he lost a basketball game where he could have spent more time with Andi. It was pretty harsh opinions on someone that they don't know.

Now Nick is getting some negativity thrown at him too. It's the way it goes. It's a reality television show. Some people will like certain contestants and dislike others. People shouldn't get all up in arms about it. I think most people understand that these are real guys who are probably mostly different than what we see on television. Most people are just leaving their comments on what they see on their television. I'm sure Nick is great in real life, but for some people watching they think he's arrogant and smug and it's not a good look. Others don't view him that way and support him 100%, but that's a good thing! Everyone has their right to their opinion and I don't think people should get too worked up over it. But, if we're going to, let's also realize Nick isn't the only one who has taken some heat here. It' just part of the process of watching this silly show. Smiley
This ^  :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Thanks Kasha, for clearing up Nick's hotel room visit to Andi.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ To be fair, all contestants have had some hate thrown at them. A few weeks ago many posters were saying Josh had anger issues, was bipolar, had an awful temper, and so forth because he lost a basketball game where he could have spent more time with Andi. It was pretty harsh opinions on someone that they don't know.

Nice post Ash !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:41 pm

No more negativity from me! Praying :uptonogood 
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm sure the production staff work to, or help them set them up all kinds of things. For all we know they may have tried to entice others to do the same thing, but they didn't bite. At the end of the day it looks like the one who was led by his heart got the girl, the stratagizer lost at his own game and will never win at love. Many Georgia Families have named their dogs Murray, after Josh's brother as a sign of respect. There is no doubt that Nick wanting to name "their" dog Murray had nothing to do with respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I'm sure the production staff work to, or help them set them up all kinds of things.  For all we know they may have tried to entice others to do the same thing, but they didn't bite.  At the end of the day it looks like the one who was led by his heart got the girl, the stratagizer lost at his own game and will never win at love. Many Georgia Families have named their dogs Murray, after Josh's brother as a sign of respect.  There is no doubt that Nick wanting to name "their" dog Murray had nothing to do with respect.
That's true, but doubtful. 
When you do not cooperate with TPTB it generally does not bode well for that cast person. This is known. Cast have come out to relate incident after incident relating such. 
As far as what goes on in someone else's mind concerning respect, I am not going to speculate or assume.

Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Andi appeared she was loving every minute of Nick's strategizing, and had said so several times.

Maybe Josh is the F1, but I would never wish someone never to find love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:34 pm

I did not mean to imply that I hope Nick never finds true love, I should have said that strategizing rather than having faith in love & leading with the heart will not lead to true love.

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Hope all the cast members and Andi find love! Praying 
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Loveinterest wrote:At the end of the day it looks like the one who was led by his heart got the girl, the stratagizer lost at his own game and will never win at love.

Just curious - why do you think Nick "will never win at love"? Never is a long time and Andi is just one girl.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1