SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Beagle wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

UGA games are televised, and Hy is huge fan.  When they were on the team together, there's tons of commentary showing Josh, noting the brothers.  To a Bulldog fan, I think it would be basic common knowledge.

Now it makes sense, thanks!  Hopefully Hy will consider Josh good enough for son-in-law material.

Joshs mom and Andis dad were tweeting each other about their kids even before the show started filming. He knows all about Joshs family.

Maybe they played Cupid to fix their kids up  :cutesmile!: :bigsmile: :halo: sneakyl thumbsup 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:39 pm

If you go to You Tube there are two deleted scenes of Hy coming to the Premiere where Andi is meeting the bachelors. The one where Andi has a chat alone with her father, the first thing she says to him is, did you see Josh. And I think he says something like, there are so many guys here how could I know or something like that.

I would bring it over here but am not computer literate and don't have a clue how to do it.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Laura Walsh wrote: The one where Andi has a chat alone with her father, the first thing she says to him is, did you see Josh....
Andi asks her dad how many names does he remember.  He said there are like 5 Josh's

http://www.hulu.com/watch/640416#i1,p80,d1

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:
gabriele wrote:so, i've been reading how the nick plane vid might be a foiler and someone mentioned how josh's family has given away clues he is F1. would you guys mind giving a recap as i don't know what the clues are? all i know is andi had the spanish Off can and josh was spotted in cancun. was cancun where BIP was filming? that could be a bad sign. i'm trying to figure out if we have any evidence so far pointing to josh being F1 besides their incredible chemistry and many similarities. i just don't want to get punked again by bad intel from RS like with des & brooks.

Hi Gabriele - I would say about a month ago I posted a long post that contained every little clue we had from Josh's family. I foolishly didn't save all of my findings. They're definitely in a Josh thread, pretty far back though. While I remember most of them, it was a ton, so it would take me a while to post all of it. I personally think there were some really good findings. Even during filming I really paid attention to all of the Murray's social media. I found a lot of clues that Josh was at least in the F2. I also found some that could certainly point to him being the F1. Some people will find them to be clues and others will find them to not be, but I figured I'd post them anyway. One that I found was that Aaron Murray (Josh's little brother) 100% followed Hy Dorfman on Twitter just two days after the FRC took place. In my opinion, why the heck would Josh's little brother follow Andi's father two days after the FRC if Josh was "dumped" at the altar by Andi? That would make zero sense in my opinion. I found numerous little things like that.

thanks ash.  Smiley very interesting that aaron is following hy after the FRC. i may and try to find your post. if i do i'll bump it up so others can read it now as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:30 am

here is ash2214's post. (for some reason i couldn't find the actual post on the thread to quote so i just copied it.)

Ash2214 wrote:Thank you everyone for all of the congratulations! You're all so sweet  cutesmile!

I'm going to be going away on vacation in a few days, so I won't be posting as much for the next week or two. I've noticed some people have kind of asked what we've found in regards to Josh possibly being the F1. I have many forms of social media so I've been trying to keep track of all of theirs. I'll post below everything I've found so far. If it doesn't belong here feel free to move it. Also, if you don't care, just ignore it, no worries at all!  :yes:  I just figured I'd post it all here considering it is in regards to josh and I won't be able to in the next couple of weeks.

1). Josh's little sister posted a picture to Instagram last night of her with Josh's dog Sabel. Josh was spotted at the Tampa airport and his sister and parents are watching his dog. That tells me he's not home. I don't think that guarantees that he's at a safe house visit, but the timing is definitely funny. Either way I do feel like Andi is 100% having her safe house visit this weekend because this weekend marks two weeks since the FRC. It's usually every other weekend the couple meets up. I think I read that usually they start on Thursday or Friday. Andi and Josh have both "favorited" tweets, but neither of them have actually sent out a tweet, but that could mean nothing. (this was from last weekend)

2).So Hy Dorfman's Twitter is now back. I went to his Twitter and noticed the tweet to Lauren Murray has been deleted although he is still following her. From there, I went to Lauren Murray's Twitter to see if she was still following him and she is. From there, I went to Aaron Murray's Twitter and low and behold, Aaron is was Hy Dorfman. What's interesting, however, is that the page Aaron followed after Hy is the Kansas City Chiefs. Aaron followed them about a day or two after he was drafted by them, which just so happened to be the weekend of the FRC. Hy deleted his Twitter that weekend because I remember thinking "now that the show is done filming they probably don't want him on social media so he doesn't run his mouth." Sorry for making this so long, but basically Aaron followed Hy around the same time as the FRC. I'm not so sure Aaron would be following him if Josh left the Dominican Republic unhappy.

3). Lauren Murray unfollowed four people as of May 29. She's still following Hy. I'm not so sure a woman would be following a guy whose daughter dumped her son and left him heartbroken.

4). Last weekend, it appears Andi was at a safe house visit with her F1. Josh posted a picture to his twitter. Within 15 minutes of it going up, he deleted it, Andi retweeted her sister's tweet that said they were spending Memorial Day Weekend together, but yet Rachel doesn't post a picture with Andi, she posts one with her husband.

5). This past week, Lauren Murray posted a Facebook status. She received over 20 comments on it. Someone left a comment about how this woman was golfing with Andi's mom and she said Andi's mom was really nice. Out of the 20 or so comments she received on the status the only one Lauren Murray liked was the one calling Andi's mom nice.

6). About three weeks ago, Lauren Murray posted a picture of her, her husband, Josh, Aaron and Stephanie. She received an insane amount of comments on the picture. At least over 40 of people saying different things. One woman said "I can't wait to see all of the updated pictures with the new family members you have added to your family" and Lauren Murray, out of all of the comments, only liked that one comment. Aaron and his girlfriend Kacie are not engaged. They've been together for almost a year so she's certainly not a new member. Could this woman be talking about Andi?

7). Aaron Murray is really active on social media when the episodes are airing. This past Monday when the episode was on he favorited a tweet that said "some of us know the spoilers already, but good luck with everything" so he acknowledges the spoilers and favorites it.

8). Within one hour of each other, both Andi and Josh favorited a tweet that was directed at them each separately, but by the same person. This one is probably just a coincidence, but I found it somewhat interesting.

I've found some other small things, but this is most of them. For some people all of this really means nothing. None of it proves it to be 100%, but I do think the small things are important. I'll keep on looking and hopefully something bigger will come along! I think eventually it will though. It's not really their fault, but when filming was still going on Stephanie and Lauren Murray accidentally gave clues that he was at least in the F3 or F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:35 am

Wow, you're quick Gabriele! Haha there have been more now, so I'll try to get them all together! Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 am

^ Just to add a few of those now before I forget!

When the argument with Eric happened in episode 4, Andi received a ton of flak on social media about how awful she is. One contestant tweeted out something along the lines of "who is more morally bankrupt? Andi Dorfman or Chris Harrison?" Chris Harrison tweeted back saying something along the lines of "is it hard to tell on your soap box?" Both Josh and Lauren Murray favorited that tweet on Twitter from Chris Harrison. Lauren Murray also favorited that quote Andi posted on Twitter and Instagram shortly after episode 4 aired.

It's already been brought up here, but Lauren Murray posted a video of Josh singing in a car last weekend to a song that has lyrics that are very interesting let's just say.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:45 am

jen689 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote: The one where Andi has a chat alone with her father, the first thing she says to him is, did you see Josh....
Andi asks her dad how many names does he remember.  He said there are like 5 Josh's

http://www.hulu.com/watch/640416#i1,p80,d1

Boy does Andi look like her father.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:48 am

Ash2214 wrote:Wow, you're quick Gabriele! Haha there have been more now, so I'll try to get them all together! Smiley

if you look under your profile where it says "statistics" then it's easy to find. Smiley

the 2 families sure seem chummy, i'll say that. the "new addition" to the family comment is interesting as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:50 am

gabriele wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Wow, you're quick Gabriele! Haha there have been more now, so I'll try to get them all together! Smiley

if you look under your profile where it says "statistics" then it's easy to find. Smiley

the 2 families sure seem chummy, i'll say that. the "new addition" to the family comment is interesting as well.

Thanks for letting me know about that. It will certainly make things easier for me! Yes, while some of it could easily be nothing, I do think these could possibly be little somethings.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Just to add a few of those now before I forget!

When the argument with Eric happened in episode 4, Andi received a ton of flak on social media about how awful she is. One contestant tweeted out something along the lines of "who is more morally bankrupt? Andi Dorfman or Chris Harrison?" Chris Harrison tweeted back saying something along the lines of "is it hard to tell on your soap box?" Both Josh and Lauren Murray favorited that tweet on Twitter from Chris Harrison. Lauren Murray also favorited that quote Andi posted on Twitter and Instagram shortly after episode 4 aired.

It's already been brought up here, but Lauren Murray posted a video of Josh singing in a car last weekend to a song that has lyrics that are very interesting let's just say.

hmmm. i could see even if josh were F2 he might be acting like a gentleman and defending andi by favoriting those tweets, but his mom? nah, can't see that happening if andi just broke her son's heart. if she did, then she is certainly one gracious woman. i am cautiously thinking josh is F1 for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:01 am

gabriele wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Just to add a few of those now before I forget!

hmmm. i could see even if josh were F2 he might be acting like a gentleman and defending andi by favoriting those tweets, but his mom? nah, can't see that happening if andi just broke her son's heart. if she did, then she is certainly one gracious woman. i am cautiously thinking josh is F1 for now.

Lauren also replied to the tweeter who tweeted something quite ugly to Andi about Eric's death and included Andi in the reply:

Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray
@monalisalost @AndiDorfman I'm just going to pray for you.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1