SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:14 pm

^^ You are not alone in this. We all go through it each season regardless.  :yes: 

What is worse if when fans get behind the final couple - happy FRC ATFR etc. and then end up breaking up later. Must take this show as entertainment value only. And have fun sleuthing and speculating.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:For some reason I can't shake the blues.  I see that someone saw Andi at the Ft. Lauderdale airport so I assumed she was flying to her safe house visit with Josh.  But then see on Josh's twitter that he's going to Athens tonight for an early morning scramble tournament.  So to me that says no safe house visit.

Don't know why this made me so blue.  If I come on here and see an encouraging post I'm fine but if not then I go and get pessimistic again.

Wish I didn't take this show so seriously.  Does anyone else have this problem or am I all alone in this.

Laura Walsh

You are not alone. My fav is never f1. I encourage you to stay in fan thread if you want to read something positive.  :yes:

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm hoping some of you Georgia fans can give me a little help with this one. I'm just curious how well known the Murray family is down there and amongst the UGA fans. Obviously Aaron is famous, but has there been a lot of press about his family too through his last four years as QB? I wonder because RS said both Hy Dorfman and Andi knew on night one who Josh was. I wondered if he brought it up himself or if Hy may have recognized him. Several people have said they thought Hy would be thrilled about his daughter choosing Josh (salivating was a term used  giggling !). I'm nervous that maybe that isn't the case or that tptb will edit the meet the parents date to seem as though they don't approve. Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm hoping some of you Georgia fans can give me a little help with this one. I'm just curious how well known the Murray family is down there and amongst the UGA fans. Obviously Aaron is famous, but has there been a lot of press about his family too through his last four years as QB? I wonder because RS said both Hy Dorfman and Andi knew on night one who Josh was. I wondered if he brought it up himself or if Hy may have recognized him. Several people have said they thought Hy would be thrilled about his daughter choosing Josh (salivating was a term used  giggling !). I'm nervous that maybe that isn't the case or that tptb will edit the meet the parents date to seem as though they don't approve. Any thoughts?

UGA games are televised, and Hy is huge fan. When they were on the team together, there's tons of commentary showing Josh, noting the brothers. To a Bulldog fan, I think it would be basic common knowledge.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Kristy Wise ‏@Kristywiseee  · 7h  
Soooo Aaron Murray's brother Josh Murray (from the bachelorette) lives right above where I work & I just saw him walking his dog nbd ...

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 35 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:50 pm

so, i've been reading how the nick plane vid might be a foiler and someone mentioned how josh's family has given away clues he is F1. would you guys mind giving a recap as i don't know what the clues are? all i know is andi had the spanish Off can and josh was spotted in cancun. was cancun where BIP was filming? that could be a bad sign. i'm trying to figure out if we have any evidence so far pointing to josh being F1 besides their incredible chemistry and many similarities. i just don't want to get punked again by bad intel from RS like with des & brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Well, we know Andi woke up in Miami this morning. Where does her grandma live (where she went for a visit). And she's been in the Fort Lauderdale airport this evening... And Josh is in Atlanta tonight and playing golf tomorrow in Athens. And did I read somewhere that Andi's part of a charity even somewhere west tomorrow? Can't remember.

However, anyone know where they were last weekend? (Sorry, I was semi MIA from the boards last weekend) and there's been speculation that they really don't have to go too far to hideout somewhere close to home- they may not get together for whole weekends, but see each other more often, but for less time.... assuming, of course, that Josh is F1.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:03 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm hoping some of you Georgia fans can give me a little help with this one. I'm just curious how well known the Murray family is down there and amongst the UGA fans. Obviously Aaron is famous, but has there been a lot of press about his family too through his last four years as QB? I wonder because RS said both Hy Dorfman and Andi knew on night one who Josh was. I wondered if he brought it up himself or if Hy may have recognized him. Several people have said they thought Hy would be thrilled about his daughter choosing Josh (salivating was a term used  giggling !). I'm nervous that maybe that isn't the case or that tptb will edit the meet the parents date to seem as though they don't approve. Any thoughts?

UGA games are televised, and Hy is huge fan.  When they were on the team together, there's tons of commentary showing Josh, noting the brothers.  To a Bulldog fan, I think it would be basic common knowledge.

Now it makes sense, thanks!  Hopefully Hy will consider Josh good enough for son-in-law material.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:Well, we know Andi woke up in Miami this morning.  Where does her grandma live (where she went for a visit). And she's been in the Fort Lauderdale airport this evening... And Josh is in Atlanta tonight and playing golf tomorrow in Athens.  And did I read somewhere that Andi's part of a charity even somewhere west tomorrow?  Can't remember.

However, anyone know where they were last weekend? (Sorry, I was semi MIA from the boards last weekend) and there's been speculation that they really don't have to go too far to hideout somewhere close to home- they may not get together for whole weekends, but see each other more often, but for less time.... assuming, of course, that Josh is F1.

Andi was in the airport flying out this morning. No idea where she is. Maybe back in Atlanta! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Michelle Money is having her charity event this weekend and a bunch of bach alumi are going. Maybe Andi is going to that.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

UGA games are televised, and Hy is huge fan.  When they were on the team together, there's tons of commentary showing Josh, noting the brothers.  To a Bulldog fan, I think it would be basic common knowledge.

Now it makes sense, thanks!  Hopefully Hy will consider Josh good enough for son-in-law material.

Joshs mom and Andis dad were tweeting each other about their kids even before the show started filming. He knows all about Joshs family.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:33 pm

gabriele wrote:so, i've been reading how the nick plane vid might be a foiler and someone mentioned how josh's family has given away clues he is F1. would you guys mind giving a recap as i don't know what the clues are? all i know is andi had the spanish Off can and josh was spotted in cancun. was cancun where BIP was filming? that could be a bad sign. i'm trying to figure out if we have any evidence so far pointing to josh being F1 besides their incredible chemistry and many similarities. i just don't want to get punked again by bad intel from RS like with des & brooks.

Hi Gabriele - I would say about a month ago I posted a long post that contained every little clue we had from Josh's family. I foolishly didn't save all of my findings. They're definitely in a Josh thread, pretty far back though. While I remember most of them, it was a ton, so it would take me a while to post all of it. I personally think there were some really good findings. Even during filming I really paid attention to all of the Murray's social media. I found a lot of clues that Josh was at least in the F2. I also found some that could certainly point to him being the F1. Some people will find them to be clues and others will find them to not be, but I figured I'd post them anyway. One that I found was that Aaron Murray (Josh's little brother) 100% followed Hy Dorfman on Twitter just two days after the FRC took place. In my opinion, why the heck would Josh's little brother follow Andi's father two days after the FRC if Josh was "dumped" at the altar by Andi? That would make zero sense in my opinion. I found numerous little things like that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1