SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 pm

I am having visions of West Side Story, I envision a twitter knife fight with lots of dancing involved. plotting 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wait is there a Twitter fight happening between Nick and Josh? So confused!
No, we just think Josh just tweeted a statement in regards to the deleted scenes.  
Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 27m  
'Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.'

Erin Elizabeth, I was just wanting Nick to see the tweet!!  :winkie:   Hopefully, someone will tell him!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  4m
'Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.'

Ooof. Smolder, smolder, smolder. Hawt.

This is some SHADE to Nick probably in response to the deleted scene that Andi just happen to tweet.  clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:56 pm

nick on twitter: Nicholas Viall @viallnicholas28 Apparently sometimes my humor is dryer than a desert
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am having visions of West Side Story, I envision a twitter knife fight with lots of dancing involved. plotting 

Oh jeez now me too. rofl

Teach, maybe someone will show it to him. Never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Oh goodness I didn't even realize Andi just tweeted that deleted scene. They're probably still together tonight. Hilarious and even more likely Josh's tweet is in response to it. Team Sushi ftw!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Like I said, the couple that tweets together stays together! #joshandandiareSOtwitterpated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh goodness I didn't even realize Andi just tweeted that deleted scene. They're probably still together tonight. Hilarious and even more likely Josh's tweet is in response to it. Team Sushi ftw!

Yes! BTW: I wonder has Andi ever tweeted the deleted scenes before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am having visions of West Side Story, I envision a twitter knife fight with lots of dancing involved. plotting 
Shades of Elaine Benes  yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Like I said, the couple that tweets together stays together! #twitterpated
I know, they're one cute ghirardelli eating team.

Steel, she's never tweeted a deleted scene before iirc. laugh out loud I guess this one was special. We all know she likes Josh a little riled up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Like I said, the couple that tweets together stays together! #twitterpated

Steel, she's never tweeted a deleted scene before iirc. laugh out loud I guess this one was special. We all know she likes Josh a little riled up.

I just checked!  She did tweet the deleted scene from the first night with her dad.  She asked him if he remembered any names, and he said there were like 5 Josh's! Smiley  Both deleted scenes that she has posted have had Josh in them!  Have any of the other deleted scenes had Josh in them?
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:33 pm

Alanna wrote:

Don't forget the twizzlers. According to one of Josh tweets, he likes those in combo with the ghiradelli squares especially during stressful games And this twitter sparring is getting intense.

Gotta say that I have been fairly convinced about the authenticity of Nick's video. After watching the deleted scene, I am not far from being unequivocally convinced.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1