SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:37 am

SueSt wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^Since I don't know all of their specific dynamics on how Andi and Josh practice their respective religions, I can only think that with each of them having already grown up in families where one parent is Catholic and one parent is Jewish (how often does that happen), they are one step ahead of knowing how to blend the two and live in a seemingly loving home and close knit family environment.
good point, Piper

Incidentally, Brian confirmed via tweet a few weeks back that the Sunday following the stripper group date, he, Dylan, Nick and Josh all attended Mass together

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Jpcook4 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 am

SueSt wrote:Bringing this comment over from the fan forum:
on #teamsalty - just here for a visit - so don't kill me... but reading Josh's tweets.... he certainly likes to drink a lot; a real party boy...  Is he really the best match for the more serious, professional Andi?

these tweets include some like:

Josh Murray @JoshMurray81     ·   Jun 24    

I think I need a f'n nutri ninja. B**** will destroy anything don't give a **** what! I like my smoothies with Jack Daniels and bumpers!

I'm thinkin I can make this f'n couch a boat! Some 30 gallon drums and a trolling motor?! **** yeah! I smell a project. And a new couch!

Cheers b*****! Time to #PartyDownSouth http://instagram.com/p/ppFdHKACxl/

You have the wrong Josh Murray.

*Edited, typing in caps appears to be yelling, computing etiquette.* GA
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:43 am

docnash14 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^Since I don't know all of their specific dynamics on how Andi and Josh practice their respective religions, I can only think that with each of them having already grown up in families where one parent is Catholic and one parent is Jewish (how often does that happen), they are one step ahead of knowing how to blend the two and live in a seemingly loving home and close knit family environment.
good point, Piper

Incidentally, Brian confirmed via tweet a few weeks back that the Sunday following the stripper group date, he, Dylan, Nick and Josh all attended Mass together
Right.  I think we may not hear a conversation between the two about religion, and if we don't, seeing the picture of them lighting candles in the church causes me to believe they do have a conversation about it.  I hope we do get to see something mentioned.

Last edited by Piper61 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:45 am

on #teamsalty - just here for a visit - so don't kill me... but reading Josh's tweets.... he certainly likes to drink a lot; a real party boy...  Is he really the best match for the more serious, professional Andi?

I think I need a f'n nutri ninja. B**** will destroy anything don't give a **** what! I like my smoothies with Jack Daniels and bumpers!

I'm thinkin I can make this f'n couch a boat! Some 30 gallon drums and a trolling motor?! **** yeah! I smell a project. And a new couch!

You know Josh doesn't talk like that rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:47 am

Unless I'm starting to make stuff up, which is entirely possible, I think Josh has tattoos of both a cross and a Star of David, which is strange because it's not in the Jewish culture to get tattoos, but that's another topic. Anyway, I never get any indication that Andi is religious whatsoever and was just angry at JPG for not knowing anything about her. If she wants to keep some Jewish traditions, I cannot see Josh as someone who would be so inflexible that it wouldn't be ok since he's half Jewish culturally as well. Once again, IMO, another remarkable fit. I don't know who else she could be a better match with, show wise or real life wise.

One more thing regarding the tweets. I think because Josh is so open, twitter is open, fb is open (all albums from 2000s where he was channeling lance bass, statuses, everything), he probably cannot figure out why she's so almost angry with him all the time for "hiding" stuff. It just doesn't go with what he's like and how he lives his life, unless all these accounts are an act and he's really the party Josh Murray account laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 am

Alanna wrote:Unless I'm starting to make stuff up, which is entirely possible, I think Josh has tattoos of both a cross and a Star of David, which is strange because it's not in the Jewish culture to get tattoos, but that's another topic. Anyway, I never get any indication that Andi is religious whatsoever and was just angry at JPG for not knowing anything about her. If she wants to keep some Jewish traditions, I cannot see Josh as someone who would be so inflexible that it wouldn't be ok since he's half Jewish culturally as well. Once again, IMO, another remarkable fit. I don't know who else she could be a better match with, show wise or real life wise.

One more thing regarding the tweets. I think because Josh is so open, twitter is open, fb is open (all albums from 2000s where he was channeling lance bass, statuses, everything), he probably cannot figure out why she's so almost angry with him all the time for "hiding" stuff. It just doesn't go with what he's like and how he lives his life, unless all these accounts are an act and he's really the party Josh Murray account laugh out loud

Alanna, someone posted the sweet backstory a few weeks ago about the origin of his tattoos.  When he left home to go play baseball (at age 17) he was quite homesick so he got a tattoo on each arm to represent each parent - with the tattoos representing hugs from both.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 am

^^^I love that!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:57 am

Jpcook4 wrote:

You have the wrong Josh Murray.

*Edited, typing in caps appears to be yelling, computing etiquette.* GA

Sorry, at work and just had to type in ALL caps noticed it after I hit the send button....please forgive
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:01 am

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Unless I'm starting to make stuff up, which is entirely possible, I think Josh has tattoos of both a cross and a Star of David, which is strange because it's not in the Jewish culture to get tattoos, but that's another topic. Anyway, I never get any indication that Andi is religious whatsoever and was just angry at JPG for not knowing anything about her. If she wants to keep some Jewish traditions, I cannot see Josh as someone who would be so inflexible that it wouldn't be ok since he's half Jewish culturally as well. Once again, IMO, another remarkable fit. I don't know who else she could be a better match with, show wise or real life wise.

Alanna, someone posted the sweet backstory a few weeks ago about the origin of his tattoos.  When he left home to go play baseball (at age 17) he was quite homesick so he got a tattoo on each arm to represent each parent - with the tattoos representing hugs from both.
Ahh! So dorky. I love this man, sorry Andi! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:04 am

That was very thoughtful of Josh. And how could his parents get mad!!  giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:08 am

I read somewhere that Andi and her fiance were going to be on DWTS. Do you think this is why she quit and Josh is not working? I found out yesterday that Nick is back to work.
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:23 am

Hi Alanna!  :WAVEY: Glad to be on #teamjosh with you this season as we were on #TeamCupcake a few seasons ago.

Per the bolded, I think it is Aaron that has these 2 tattoos. But still all in the same family.

Also - not aimed at Alanna...

In one of Andi's interviews pre-show, (this is not verbatim, I can't remember the exact quote) she said she is Jewish, but not devout. So in other words, is open to different ideas (this is my take from it). I am sure the interview is posted on here somewhere, but I don't have the time at work to look for it.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1