SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:52 am

Bringing this comment over from the fan forum:
on #teamsalty - just here for a visit - so don't kill me... but reading Josh's tweets.... he certainly likes to drink a lot; a real party boy...  Is he really the best match for the more serious, professional Andi?

these tweets include some like:

Josh Murray @JoshMurray81     ·   Jun 24    

I think I need a f'n nutri ninja. B**** will destroy anything don't give a **** what! I like my smoothies with Jack Daniels and bumpers!

I'm thinkin I can make this f'n couch a boat! Some 30 gallon drums and a trolling motor?! **** yeah! I smell a project. And a new couch!

Cheers b*****! Time to #PartyDownSouth http://instagram.com/p/ppFdHKACxl/
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:54 am

^That isn't Josh's twitter account.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:54 am

SueSt wrote:Bringing this comment over from the fan forum:
on #teamsalty - just here for a visit - so don't kill me... but reading Josh's tweets.... he certainly likes to drink a lot; a real party boy...  Is he really the best match for the more serious, professional Andi?

these tweets include some like:

I think I need a fuckin nutri ninja. Bitch will destroy anything don't give a **** what! I like my smoothies with Jack Daniels and bumpers!

I'm thinkin I can make this fuckin couch a boat! Some 30 gallon drums and a trolling motor?! **** yeah! I smell a project. And a new couch!

Cheers bitches! Time to #PartyDownSouth http://instagram.com/p/ppFdHKACxl/
As I thought and posted in the fan thread, you have the wrong Josh Murray. Our Josh has not shown even an ounce of that type personality. It's all good!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 am

umngirl wrote:^That isn't Josh's twitter account.
Right. That is the Josh on that show, Party Down South. Ewwwwww.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 am

^^ got it, yup, got it wrong, thanks. The 'other' JM is quiet the character!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:57 am

Piper61 wrote:
Right.  That is the Josh on that show, Party Down South. Ewwwwww.
Oh goodness!! This is hilarious if it was our Josh, I'd freak out!! laugh out loud laugh out loud thankfully the "real" Josh Murray jrmbulldog and he's all about his family, dog, and sports and I'm betting soon to be his crazy, adorbs girl Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 am

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Right.  That is the Josh on that show, Party Down South. Ewwwwww.
Oh goodness!! This is hilarious if it was our Josh, I'd freak out!! laugh out loud laugh out loud thankfully the "real" Josh Murray jrmbulldog and he's all about his family, dog, and sports and I'm betting soon to be his crazy, adorbs girl Smiley
If this was our Josh, this would be me... affraid :crazed  :shocked!:
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:25 am

ok, so now that I have the RIGHT JM tweets...another question: how comfortable is Jewish Andi going to be with a person, Josh, who is so obviously a religious guy... wouldn't she be more comfortable with someone that lived a more secular life?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:28 am

SueSt wrote:ok, so now that I have the RIGHT JM tweets...another question: how comfortable is Jewish Andi going to be with a person, Josh, who is so obviously a religious guy... wouldn't she be more comfortable with someone that lived a more secular life?

Actually, they both come from the same Judeo-Christian background (as you may know, Andi's mom is Catholic and her dad Jewish; with Josh's parents, it's just the opposite, albeit his mom was recently baptized). As far as Andi's current religious practices, I don't know if that is known. However, in the upcoming date, it appears that they are both lighting candles in the church.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:30 am

^^^Since I don't know all of their specific dynamics on how Andi and Josh practice their respective religions, I can only think that with each of them having already grown up in families where one parent is Catholic and one parent is Jewish (how often does that happen), they are one step ahead of knowing how to blend the two and live in a seemingly loving home and close knit family environment.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 am

Piper61 wrote:^^^Since I don't know all of their specific dynamics on how Andi and Josh practice their respective religions, I can only think that with each of them having already grown up in families where one parent is Catholic and one parent is Jewish (how often does that happen), they are one step ahead of knowing how to blend the two and live in a seemingly loving home and close knit family environment.
good point, Piper
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:35 am

docnash14 wrote:
SueSt wrote:ok, so now that I have the RIGHT JM tweets...another question: how comfortable is Jewish Andi going to be with a person, Josh, who is so obviously a religious guy... wouldn't she be more comfortable with someone that lived a more secular life?

Actually, they both come from the same Judeo-Christian background (as you may know, Andi's mom is Catholic and her dad Jewish; with Josh's parents, it's just the opposite, albeit his mom was recently baptized).  As far as Andi's current religious practices, I don't know if that is known.  However, in the upcoming date, it appears that they are both lighting candles in the church.

Thanks for the info docnash.  I actually didn't know which parent was what.  This is so interesting and just another reason why when they are out of the "bubble," they have a real shot at making it.  imo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1