SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by sunnygal Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 am

Luvvy wrote:^^Andi looks the happiest I've ever seen her in those pics. I was even shocked. They look so happy. Cue Pharrell.
I agree. Andi looks really happy and so does Josh. Seems like they worked their way through the lie detector conversation in Italy. I think being able to work their way through tough conversations and disagreements is a good thing and more like every day life. I also noticed that Josh is carrying her purse in one of the photos - love it!  :cutesmile!: 

sunnygal

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by janeh810 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 am

I agree the pics show their happiness. I think the Josh-Andi conflicts keep Josh in the forefront and is an effective edit by TPTB, and help in keeping Josh in the forefront among all the contestants, on this website.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:37 am

The drama is very contrived, but I guess tptb feel without it, the season wouldn't have much. IDK...it's like a soap opera.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:59 am

^^ I agree, as much as I like Andi, the season is boring and vanilla - they need to bring Tierra back or another oceangate adventure so we can speculate over bigger things. We seem to be speculating over trivial matters (e.g. contrived drama), is there something political we can discuss? Can't wait for the sunset sleuthing.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Nick's storyline is exactly what he said on the plane. It was all just "EASY" (always the front-runner)... right up until it wasn't and he got sucker-punched at the end, not realizing that all along she was going for PASSION/TYPE.

Like deciding which associates get made partner in my firm, what most fail to realize is that elevation is a decision made at a particular appointed date and time, on a RELATIVE basis. So you can be a great lawyer, made no mistakes, etc., but on the day the question is called, as compared to others, you don't make the cut. I see Nick as a contender throughout, but in contention for her heart. She was irked, wanted to figure him out, etc., but no Boo-Hoo-Hoo's over Nick. Too "easy."

I think Andi/Josh "journey" is paced perfectly for him to peak at Finale, and Nick is being edited as "front-runner" to fake out the ordinary viewer. In fact, Andi had real world reservations about Josh, but dropped her guard in Marseilles (panicked in Venice she was making a mistake, bawled her eyes out at the first bump in the road -- passion) and really never looked back. Her heart was gone, and everyone else was a hedge on the bet on Josh.

That is how I see it.

Post-show, is (as every single couple has truthfully reported) a completely different circumstance, and whether they make the pivot to the real world depends upon what is going on right this minute. (post-fiming, pre-airing) Being in the same town couldn't hurt.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:26 pm

jlccaz.I just love reading your posts, you have such a way of explaining things.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:41 pm

jlccaz wrote:Nick's storyline is exactly what he said on the plane.  It was all just "EASY" (always the front-runner)... right up until it wasn't and he got sucker-punched at the end, not realizing that all along she was going for PASSION/TYPE.  

Like deciding which associates get made partner in my firm, what most fail to realize is that elevation is a decision made at a particular appointed date and time, on a RELATIVE basis.  So you can be a great lawyer, made no mistakes, etc., but on the day the question is called, as compared to others, you don't make the cut.  I see Nick as a contender throughout, but in contention for her heart.  She was irked, wanted to figure him out, etc., but no Boo-Hoo-Hoo's over Nick.  Too "easy."  

I think Andi/Josh "journey" is paced perfectly for him to peak at Finale, and Nick is being edited as "front-runner" to fake out the ordinary viewer.  In fact, Andi had real world reservations about Josh, but dropped her guard in Marseilles (panicked in Venice she was making a mistake, bawled her eyes out at the first bump in the road -- passion) and really never looked back.  Her heart was gone, and everyone else was a hedge on the bet on Josh.

That is how I see it.

Post-show, is (as every single couple has truthfully reported) a completely different circumstance, and whether they make the pivot to the real world depends upon what is going on right this minute.  (post-fiming, pre-airing)  Being in the same town couldn't hurt.

This is perfect. You wrote everything I've been thinking. You explained both story lines with Nick and Josh perfectly.

One thing that I found interesting was that on both of Andi's 1-on-1 dates with Nick she mentioned how he was becoming a believer of the process and that she could tell he was starting to let his guard down. On her 1-on-1 date with Josh she says SHE'S the one letting HER guard down with him. There's a big difference between the two. Even though Nick is involved with serious drama, production is showing us just how enamored Andi is with him. The drama is between Nick and the guys - there are no real issues between him and Andi. Whereas with Josh, while there isn't drama, there are issues that are present between the two that make viewers doubt that she'll pick him. Like you said, these two story lines show that Josh will peak right at the right time towards the end of this "journey" because Nick is currently peaking now and looks like he will continue it next week.

In my personal opinion, I think production thought - hey, there's a good chance Andi picks Josh. They have a lot of similarities and similar backgrounds and they live in the same city, so it could work. If it doesn't, we have a great option for the bachelor.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:05 pm

jlccaz wrote:Nick's storyline is exactly what he said on the plane.  It was all just "EASY" (always the front-runner)... right up until it wasn't and he got sucker-punched at the end, not realizing that all along she was going for PASSION/TYPE.  

Like deciding which associates get made partner in my firm, what most fail to realize is that elevation is a decision made at a particular appointed date and time, on a RELATIVE basis.  So you can be a great lawyer, made no mistakes, etc., but on the day the question is called, as compared to others, you don't make the cut.  I see Nick as a contender throughout, but in contention for her heart.  She was irked, wanted to figure him out, etc., but no Boo-Hoo-Hoo's over Nick.  Too "easy."  

I think Andi/Josh "journey" is paced perfectly for him to peak at Finale, and Nick is being edited as "front-runner" to fake out the ordinary viewer.  In fact, Andi had real world reservations about Josh, but dropped her guard in Marseilles (panicked in Venice she was making a mistake, bawled her eyes out at the first bump in the road -- passion) and really never looked back.  Her heart was gone, and everyone else was a hedge on the bet on Josh.

That is how I see it.

Post-show, is (as every single couple has truthfully reported) a completely different circumstance, and whether they make the pivot to the real world depends upon what is going on right this minute.  (post-fiming, pre-airing)  Being in the same town couldn't hurt.
Well said.  yes 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
janeh810 wrote:Can anyone post the next episode pics of Andi and Josh?  Or, where can I find them?  Thanks.
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-week-7-photos-will-josh-confess-his-sins-80071.aspx

Thanks for posting this link - I think this is the most natural we've seen Andi with her hair and makeup. Their casual outfits make Josh and Andi look like they could be walking down the streets in ATL like any normal couple. I'm really looking forward to this date!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The drama is very contrived, but I guess tptb feel without it, the season wouldn't have much. IDK...it's like a soap opera.

Totally.  And when they resolve the trust issue, they will move on to the 'will he commit and/or propose' issue.  She'll put all her eggs in one basket like Ali and won't know if he will choose her back.

As to a subject that was brought up before, the issue isn't necessarily a conflict but more of a hurdle that the F1 has to make it over before they can move forward.  I think the trust issue was actually resolved in France but resurfaced when a producer made a comment to Andi or Josh or both.  I mean, if a producer approached Josh and said don't you think it's weird that Andi said she didn't trust you and now you're on lie detector test date?  That would be sure to put him on the defensive, wouldn't it?  And then if you've got a producer asking Andi why Josh won't use a different word than like, don't you think she'd be a little worried he's not ready to commit, thus her not being able to sleep, crying, and her saying there's no such thing as fairy tales.  

This is why I think their next hurdle will move on to the will he commit.  She already knows all the other guys will...but will the person who matters most do it??

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:53 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The drama is very contrived, but I guess tptb feel without it, the season wouldn't have much. IDK...it's like a soap opera.

Totally.  And when they resolve the trust issue, they will move on to the 'will he commit and/or propose' issue.  She'll put all her eggs in one basket like Ali and won't know if he will choose her back.

As to a subject that was brought up before, the issue isn't necessarily a conflict but more of a hurdle that the F1 has to make it over before they can move forward.  I think the trust issue was actually resolved in France but resurfaced when a producer made a comment to Andi or Josh or both.  I mean, if a producer approached Josh and said don't you think it's weird that Andi said she didn't trust you and now you're on lie detector test date?  That would be sure to put him on the defensive, wouldn't it?  And then if you've got a producer asking Andi why Josh won't use a different word than like, don't you think she'd be a little worried he's not ready to commit, thus her not being able to sleep, crying, and her saying there's no such thing as fairy tales.  

This is why I think their next hurdle will move on to the will he commit.  She already knows all the other guys will...but will the person who matters most do it??
CSW, welcome to the "dark" side. :WAVEY: 
 giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:36 pm

That is how I see it.

clapping!  This is the edit as I see it too. Poor Nick,  no no  I really do think he was led on by Andi AND the producers/handler the whole time. He is not the first and won't be the last. Josh had Andi's heart from the beginning. Watching them together (I even turned off the sound and re-watched their scenes) is very telling. Their body language and the way she looks at him is different.  yes  Unless something drastically changes, I have a feeling the final rose ceremony will be a romantic one for sure. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1