SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 am

ironcat wrote:I find it hard to credibly compare the Andi/Josh relationship to the JP/Clare one.  It's not so much a question of respect, but that I never felt JP's interest in Clare went beyond finding her hot and wanting to get in her pants.  I don't think he ever considered her a potential gf and even admitted in that crude comment that he never got to know her; he never cared to IMO.  Andi OTOH definitely seems to be thinking about whether Josh could be her husband, that's why she's so obsessed with whether she can trust him.  The Clare comparison here really is with Marcus, all she's interested about with him is making out.
 I agree 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:18 am

luvlady345 wrote:I don't understand why, compare male lead to a female lead they are just not comparable it has long been established that most male leads if you are in the F2 and have the physical/chemistry edit that person is rarely the bachelor's F1..... But it's the opposite on the bachelorette and not saying that it will continue along this line for this ETTE but I wouldn't be surprise if it did.....

This is true! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:31 am

We are not talking about the amount of respect or lack thereof that JuanP had for Clare.

We are talking about the theme of conflict in their storyline.
The conflict is similar not the nature of the conflict itself. Big difference.

Andi and Josh have a theme of conflict.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 am

How do we know what is really going on? Don't the producers encourage conflict and manipulate the viewer by encouraging the lead and CH to say things, not just by the edit?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:44 am

nd4reality wrote:
Andi and Josh  have a theme of conflict.

there used to be someone (veg out?) on here who was great at breaking down the conflict each person on the show had to overcome to fulfill their role in the storyline. i'll take a stab. i think andi's conflict is whether or not she can trust josh with her background of being cheated on by a fellow athlete. his type has burned her before so she is naturally wary of him. josh's conflict i guess would be can he trust andi. not sure. what do you guys think? nick's conflict would be can he overcome the conflict with the other guys and his "arrogance" or will that sabotage his relationship with andi. andi's conflict is definitely about trusting the guys to be who they say are or present themselves as.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:45 am

Isn't it Andi' s conflict with Josh though? Thinking she can't trust him because of her past issues with athletes. Ali's conflict with Roberto was being so HOT and being too good to be true an why would he want to be  with her, again trust issues and the ETTES internal issues with themselves. Even though Ali and Andi are completely different both of  them had issues with one guy on their season.

Last edited by luvlady345 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:52 am

Andi has a conflict with each guy she sends home or doesn't give a rose to. She doesn't always voice her conflict. She just does not give them a rose and she says "I'm sorry." In the coming episodes, she will have inner conflicts with the remaining guys. She is vocalizing her conflicts with Josh because he is that important to her.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:03 am

luvlady345 wrote:Isn't it Andi' s conflict with Josh though? Thinking she can't trust him because of her past issues with athletes. Ali's conflict with Roberto was being so HOT and being too good to be true an why would he want to be  with her, again trust issues and the ETTES internal issues with themselves. Even though Ali and Andi are completely different both of  them had issues with one guy on their season.

yeah. i can't remember if the way this poster used to explain the storyline if the lead had more than one conflict or not. i'm thinking not but am not positive. there is definitely a conflict being shown with josh. when i say conflict i don't mean arguing but a conflict in terms of storyline that the person has to overcome, like a hurdle to get where they want to on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 am

Not to say Andi doesn't have issues with the other guys, just saying that Josh issue or issues are being magnified by her or TPTB and the answer to that is either he is her F1 or the next bachelor if he wants it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:08 am

gabriele wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Isn't it Andi' s conflict with Josh though? Thinking she can't trust him because of her past issues with athletes. Ali's conflict with Roberto was being so HOT and being too good to be true an why would he want to be  with her, again trust issues and the ETTES internal issues with themselves. Even though Ali and Andi are completely different both of  them had issues with one guy on their season.

yeah. i can't remember if the way this poster used to explain the storyline if the lead had more than one conflict or not. i'm thinking not but am not positive. there is definitely a conflict being shown with josh. when i say conflict i don't mean arguing but a conflict in terms of storyline that the person has to overcome, like a hurdle to get where they want to on the show.

This season there is both the conflict in terms of storyline (which Ali had like a hurdle to overcome) AND a conflict with arguing. Andi has both with Josh.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 am

^^^haha. you're right. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:11 am

I agree, luvlady. Josh is getting a lot of screen time. No wonder the Josh thread is on #5 thread, at present. That coincides with the amount of screen time he is getting, imo.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1