SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 am

soccermom333 wrote:
2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:
2observe wrote:Josh and Andi's relationship reminds me of Clare and Juan Pablo's relationship.  There was lots of chemistry along with lots of conflict; and she was F2.

Yeah but Clare was really annoying and JP didn't fully respect her...not the case with Josh.
The point is that because of all the conflict the relationship doesn't move forward.  That happened with Clare and Juan and I see it happening with Josh and Andi.  It's not about who is liked on not liked, it's about whether relationship progresses.

Looks like next week it definitely "moves forward!"   Hugesmile 

andi is smiling big pretty much the entire time in the pics from their 1-1 for next epi. they really do look very happy together. she's already had a great 1-1 with him and this will be the second. i think they've had to manufacture drama so her pick wouldn't be so obvious. some of these guys, josh & nick, are probably not used to having to wait around for a woman to pick them out of a pack. i'd bet they like the chase and to be the center of the woman's attentions so they are not so great with all the group date stuff whereas the other guys aren't quite so alpha male.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:
2observe wrote:Josh and Andi's relationship reminds me of Clare and Juan Pablo's relationship.  There was lots of chemistry along with lots of conflict; and she was F2.

Yeah but Clare was really annoying and JP didn't fully respect her...not the case with Josh.
The point is that because of all the conflict the relationship doesn't move forward.  That happened with Clare and Juan and I see it happening with Josh and Andi.  It's not about who is liked on not liked, it's about whether relationship progresses.

Looks like next week it definitely "moves forward!"   Hugesmile 
We shall see. There will be conflict with both Nick and Josh's relationship. In order words, Andi will question both relationships. Right when Andi thinks things are finally going well with Josh, he brings up not wanted her to be with the other guys. And again, it will create conflict which may or may not be resolved. Andi will get information that will cause her to question her relationship with Nick. I seriously doubt that both guys' conflict with be resolve and their relationships move forward. My guess is that one will move forward and the other will not. The question is....which one will go forward?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:20 am

Josh it seems. imo  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 am

soccermom333 wrote:Josh it seems.  imo   Hugesmile 
Maybe or maybe not. giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:32 am

I just looked at all the new pictures posted of Josh and Andi next week. Wow, she looks so in love (imo) That is something that I focus on too, not just the editing, and sm clues but what we actually see. I guess there is a chance tptb won't show them, but I believe they will start their story arc and show Andi letting her guard down.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:58 am

^^Andi looks the happiest I've ever seen her in those pics. I was even shocked. They look so happy. Cue Pharrell.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:46 am

I find it hard to credibly compare the Andi/Josh relationship to the JP/Clare one. It's not so much a question of respect, but that I never felt JP's interest in Clare went beyond finding her hot and wanting to get in her pants. I don't think he ever considered her a potential gf and even admitted in that crude comment that he never got to know her; he never cared to IMO. Andi OTOH definitely seems to be thinking about whether Josh could be her husband, that's why she's so obsessed with whether she can trust him. The Clare comparison here really is with Marcus, all she's interested about with him is making out.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:17 am

I don't understand why, compare male lead to a female lead they are just not comparable it has long been established that most male leads if you are in the F2 and have the physical/chemistry edit that person is rarely the bachelor's F1..... But it's the opposite on the bachelorette and not saying that it will continue along this line for this ETTE but I wouldn't be surprise if it did.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 am

Can anyone post the next episode pics of Andi and Josh? Or, where can I find them? Thanks.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:49 am

janeh810 wrote:Can anyone post the next episode pics of Andi and Josh?  Or, where can I find them?  Thanks.
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-week-7-photos-will-josh-confess-his-sins-80071.aspx

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 am

ironcat wrote:I find it hard to credibly compare the Andi/Josh relationship to the JP/Clare one.  It's not so much a question of respect, but that I never felt JP's interest in Clare went beyond finding her hot and wanting to get in her pants.  I don't think he ever considered her a potential gf and even admitted in that crude comment that he never got to know her; he never cared to IMO.  Andi OTOH definitely seems to be thinking about whether Josh could be her husband, that's why she's so obsessed with whether she can trust him.  The Clare comparison here really is with Marcus, all she's interested about with him is making out.
Yeah I'll start to compare once I hear of a single woman lead slut shaming her contestants like some of the guy leads and especially JPG to Clare. Until Andi tells Josh or Marcus he's humiliated her future daughter by kissing her, I don't see any connection between the girl and guy leads. Obviously jmo/ymmv.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:12 am

Thanks for helping me find the pics. They're great!
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1