SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
umngirl wrote:I've been gone all day so excuse me if this has been figured out, but do we know when the Tinder account being discussed was created? Could it have been made long before he went on the show and just never deleted? I roommate still has her account and he's been with her boyfriend for over 2 years.

We don't know, but it says how long ago you were active on the app, his said 5 days ago. So again would depend on when the screenshot was taken, so if it was when the tweet was posted then he would have been on it recently, again no way to know that. And as someone mentioned is it active when you accidentally hit the app on your phone or do you actually have to use it to be active no idea 

Apps are active if they open for any reason including if you accidentally open it. #LearnedThatLesson

And is it possible it's not actually him? Someone could very easily be using his picture couldn't they?

It's linked through the persons FB page.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 pm

missjayne wrote:
2observe wrote:Josh and Andi's relationship reminds me of Clare and Juan Pablo's relationship.  There was lots of chemistry along with lots of conflict; and she was F2.

Yeah but Clare was really annoying and JP didn't fully respect her...not the case with Josh.

I don't see Andi treating Josh with lots of respect. She has repeatedly doubt him and now after their 1:1 date, where they opened up and made such progress, she is not respecting his wish to only say ILY to one more woman in his life. He is trying to reassure her, but to me, it is fine that without her meeting his family and her still having so many guys around that he isn't quite there yet. But does she respect it and give him the chance to get comfortable to say it? Nope, we see her pushing because she needs to hear it. I see Josh trying to treat her well and respect her and her not treating him with much respect at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 pm

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
umngirl wrote:I've been gone all day so excuse me if this has been figured out, but do we know when the Tinder account being discussed was created? Could it have been made long before he went on the show and just never deleted? I roommate still has her account and he's been with her boyfriend for over 2 years.

We don't know, but it says how long ago you were active on the app, his said 5 days ago. So again would depend on when the screenshot was taken, so if it was when the tweet was posted then he would have been on it recently, again no way to know that. And as someone mentioned is it active when you accidentally hit the app on your phone or do you actually have to use it to be active no idea 

Apps are active if they open for any reason including if you accidentally open it. #LearnedThatLesson

And is it possible it's not actually him? Someone could very easily be using his picture couldn't they?

His actual Facebook page? Is there proof of that? Someone could easily have a fake page set up with the fake account.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:37 pm

umngirl wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

His actual Facebook page? Is there proof of that? Someone could easily have a fake page set up with the fake account.

Not sure it's Josh's actual page I just know typically it's linked with the subscriber's FB page and the pictures used on Tinder are drawn from the photos on the FB page. The photo shown on Tinder is Josh's current profile picture with Steph and his mom on either side of him. I looked around FB and found another Josh Murray from Atlanta but that page had no photos and certainly did not have the photo shown on Tinder.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 pm

missjayne wrote:
2observe wrote:Josh and Andi's relationship reminds me of Clare and Juan Pablo's relationship.  There was lots of chemistry along with lots of conflict; and she was F2.

Yeah but Clare was really annoying and JP didn't fully respect her...not the case with Josh.
The point is that because of all the conflict the relationship doesn't move forward. That happened with Clare and Juan and I see it happening with Josh and Andi. It's not about who is liked on not liked, it's about whether relationship progresses.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:41 pm

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Not sure it's Josh's actual page I just know typically it's linked with the subscriber's FB page and the pictures used on Tinder are drawn from the photos on the FB page.  The photo shown on Tinder is Josh's current profile picture with Steph and his mom on either side of him.  I looked around FB and found another Josh Murray from Atlanta but that page had no photos and certainly did not have the photo shown on Tinder.

That's what I figured. In all honesty, I would't be surprised if someone did use pictures of him for fake accounts. WOuldn't be the first time I've heard of it happening to people who've appeared on this show.

Guess we wait to see if it's proven to be him.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 pm

2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:

The point is that because of all the conflict the relationship doesn't move forward.  That happened with Clare and Juan and I see it happening with Josh and Andi.  It's not about who is liked on not liked, it's about whether relationship progresses.

I agree 2observe. The editors drop the good portions and keep the bad portions if they want. They will show what they want the audience to see. And so far we have seen more discord than a progressing relationship should.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:45 pm

2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:

The point is that because of all the conflict the relationship doesn't move forward.  That happened with Clare and Juan and I see it happening with Josh and Andi.  It's not about who is liked on not liked, it's about whether relationship progresses.

i think the chemistry & conflict combo works for some couples and not for others. some people don't mind conflict or drama that much. some even like drama. definitely not me.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 pm

gabriele wrote:
2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:

i think the chemistry & conflict combo works for some couples and not for others. some people don't mind conflict or drama that much. some even like drama. definitely not me.
True, but on this Show it's about which couple's relationship moves forward to the next step.  The F1 relationship will continue to progress on each episode, while the others became stagnate.  Right now, both Josh and Nick's relationships are not moving forward due to conflicts.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:01 am

2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:

But JP wasn't in love with Clare...and not just because of the conflict...I don't think he respected her. ..so didn't matter if they had conflict or not. I feel like andi is creating unnecessary conflict. Josh respects her...but yeah the conflict can prevent them from moving forward so I get that part.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:41 am

missjayne wrote:
2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:

But JP wasn't in love with Clare...and not just because of the conflict...I don't think he respected her. ..so didn't matter if they had conflict or not. I feel like andi is creating unnecessary conflict. Josh respects her...but yeah the conflict can prevent them from moving forward so I get that part.
Apparently, there's an assumption that Andi and Josh are in love.  Whether that is true or not, their relationship is not moving forward due to a lot conflict.  If they are able to resolve their conflict and not continue to have new conflict, then Josh could be Andi's F1.  But for now, there's conflict with both Nick and Josh.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 am

2observe wrote:
missjayne wrote:

Looks like next week it definitely "moves forward!"  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1