SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:59 pm

I only use my Tinder for my friends, not for myself. It's commonly known as a joke app, no one actually hooks up on there. It's just fun to look through. You find funny people! I don't think this Tinder thing is anything serious. It could even be a fake account. Just my two cents...

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I only use my Tinder for my friends, not for myself. It's commonly known as a joke app, no one actually hooks up on there. It's just fun to look through. You find funny people! I don't think this Tinder thing is anything serious. It could even be a fake account. Just my two cents...

Sorry I disagree, IF that account is real, I don't think he and Andi are currently together. I just would not buy his excuse that he was just doing it for fun, and neither would Andi IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

I've been gone all day so excuse me if this has been figured out, but do we know when the Tinder account being discussed was created? Could it have been made long before he went on the show and just never deleted? I roommate still has her account and he's been with her boyfriend for over 2 years.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:09 pm

umngirl wrote:I've been gone all day so excuse me if this has been figured out, but do we know when the Tinder account being discussed was created? Could it have been made long before he went on the show and just never deleted? I roommate still has her account and he's been with her boyfriend for over 2 years.

We don't know, but it says how long ago you were active on the app, his said 5 days ago. So again would depend on when the screenshot was taken, so if it was when the tweet was posted then he would have been on it recently, again no way to know that. And as someone mentioned is it active when you accidentally hit the app on your phone or do you actually have to use it to be active no idea 
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I only use my Tinder for my friends, not for myself. It's commonly known as a joke app, no one actually hooks up on there. It's just fun to look through. You find funny people! I don't think this Tinder thing is anything serious. It could even be a fake account. Just my two cents...

I go to school in GA about an hour from UGA and a little under two hours from Atlanta, and plenty of people use tinder as a hook up app. I know quite a few myself. I am married and old as dirt, but four of the people in their 20s in the grad school class one year behind me are currently using it. I was a teaching assistant to medical students and quite a few of them used it for hook ups as well.

Guess it just depends where you are but since around 70% of the people in grad/medical school here are from the Atlanta area, I would say tinder is a hook up app there for at least some people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 pm

sbolduc wrote:
umngirl wrote:I've been gone all day so excuse me if this has been figured out, but do we know when the Tinder account being discussed was created? Could it have been made long before he went on the show and just never deleted? I roommate still has her account and he's been with her boyfriend for over 2 years.

We don't know, but it says how long ago you were active on the app, his said 5 days ago. So again would depend on when the screenshot was taken, so if it was when the tweet was posted then he would have been on it recently, again no way to know that. And as someone mentioned is it active when you accidentally hit the app on your phone or do you actually have to use it to be active no idea 

Apps are active if they open for any reason including if you accidentally open it. #LearnedThatLesson

And is it possible it's not actually him? Someone could very easily be using his picture couldn't they?

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I go to school in GA about an hour from UGA and a little under two hours from Atlanta, and plenty of people use tinder as a hook up app.  I know quite a few myself.  I am married and old as dirt, but four of the people in their 20s in the grad school class one year behind me are currently using it.  I was a teaching assistant to medical students and quite a few of them used it for hook ups as well.

Guess it just depends where you are but since around 70% of the people in grad/medical school here are from the Atlanta area, I would say tinder is a hook up app there for at least some people.

Agreed. Tinder is 100% a hookup app. As a 24 yo living in a large metropolitan area, I can guarantee that's exactly what it's used for.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:Per EagleEye:

RS: Update on what?

Me: On whether all is not well in paradise. Not sure why he's checking out Tinder if he's happily engaged...

RS: Oh. All I know is nothing has changed so this tweet is irrelevant to the end result.

RS is so congenial and pleasant all the time!  Rolling Eyes 
it doesn't sound like RS knows about their current status, just his spoiler that andi picks josh. or, has he posted anything else? i know many here thought the Off bug spray and josh in cancun meant they just had a safehouse visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Apps are active if they open for any reason including if you accidentally open it. #LearnedThatLesson

And is it possible it's not actually him? Someone could very easily be using his picture couldn't they?

And Tinder as I posted upthread is actually really hard to delete permanently, they're so sneaky those app writing Silicon Valley nerds! laugh out loud

If Josh was going to cheat, I cannot imagine he would do it in this most ridiculous way possible when he can walk outside and get 10 girls, unless of course things have gotten so bad and their breakup was already so epic he's resorted to this way to humiliate her. Just doesn't seem like Josh to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

And Tinder as I posted upthread is actually really hard to delete permanently, they're so sneaky those app writing Silicon Valley nerds! laugh out loud

If Josh was going to cheat, I cannot imagine he would do it in this most ridiculous way possible when he can walk outside and get 10 girls, unless of course things have gotten so bad and their breakup was already so epic he's resorted to this way to humiliate her. Just doesn't seem like Josh to me.

Hence why my roommate still has her account. She didn't want to deal with the PITA it was to delete it.

While Josh apparently didn't understand how SnapChat could reveal results, I have a very, very difficult time seeing him on Tinder. Just doesn't seem to fit his personality. He doesn't strike me as the random hook-up type.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:22 pm

2observe wrote:Josh and Andi's relationship reminds me of Clare and Juan Pablo's relationship.  There was lots of chemistry along with lots of conflict; and she was F2.

Yeah but Clare was really annoying and JP didn't fully respect her...not the case with Josh.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 pm

I don't think the tinder thing means anything. I was going to see if I can get one of the girls here to message him and see if he responds. I believe we are in the distance area that they can see people from ATL, but not being on it I can't be sure.

I am sure he won't respond, but it would be interesting if he or the account did.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1