SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:34 am

I was also frustrated with their time last night. Their communication sucks. Reminded of how teenagers fight with their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Andi's resting b**** face is scary! And then when she moves her hair out of the way and leans her head to the side and gets an attitude.... eek! I wonder if this makes Josh shut down and snippy. They were a hot mess last night, I can't imagine the real stuff they will be fighting about. They skipped the bubble and went straight to the stress! laugh out loud

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:35 am

janeh810 wrote:I haven't kept up with the posts on this thread, but I did want to share my comments about last night's episode.  I did notice the communication problem.  I'd be stuttering, too, over a lie detector test.  I did think Josh was right to be unhappy with the test.  Was the test the producers idea?  I think the other guys didn't show their true feelings about the test because they either didn't have as strong feelings about Andi or they didn't want to disappoint Andi.  Maybe, Josh is being the most truthful about the test.  And, he told Andi the truth.

If you have nothing to hide, what's the big deal? I'd say bring it. Andi took the test as well and every other guy had fun with it. Nobody complained but Josh.

Hmmm, weren't we just here last week when lots of Josh fans were ganging up on Nick for not wanting to mime in street and being salty for not enjoying unnaturalness of group date. Why does Josh get free pass? He was moaning about the group date activity before and after to her whereas Nick acknowledged his attitude and apologized.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 am

I think Josh may have have passed the test. I just think it was the concept of being tested that bothered him.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:40 am

janeh810 wrote:I think Josh does get a 1on1 date in Brussels to smooth things over.  What about Nick as F1?  The episode 6 previews shows that the other guys, particularly Chris, don't like him.

So what? The only person who matters is Andi.

JP had issues with other guys (onscreen anyhow) and he was F1. Courtney was hated in house and she was F1. Same with Vienna.

Chris and Nick were just hanging out in Chicago over weekend so apparently they are fine now. Same with Brian and Nick.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 am

Andi said that it was important to her if a guy was not well liked. So, if she finds out about Nick being not well liked, that may mean Nick is not F1. I do think the 1on 1 with Josh will smooth things over and the HTDs will solidify the Andi-Josh thing. I don't see Andi moving to a farm and I don't buy that Marcus is already in love with Andi. I just don't buy it.
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:58 am

janeh810 wrote:I think Josh may have have passed the test.  I just think it was the concept of being tested that bothered him.  

I think so too. I think he was just genuinely turned off by the concept on principle alone. It WAS strange and can't be compared to the mime date. Last night was meant to get a rise out of some of them.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 am

It's funny, Nick got a beat down for being salty and Josh who was overly salty last night gets a pass. Only when your favourite is involved.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:14 am

ElonM wrote:It's funny, Nick got a beat down for being salty and Josh who was overly salty last night gets a pass.  Only when your favourite is involved.

Always. Always.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 am

After re-watching I think Josh's communication skills are fine! Could he be more complimentary toward her? Maybe. She said, "I need another word than like..." We all get where she's going with that. Part of me wishes he'd write a letter or something because she needs attention in that way. It's just how she is. But at the same time, I'm glad he's being true to himself. And there was obviously a lot of splicing and dicing at the Cocktail Party because he said he did his best to let her know he has strong feelings for her in a PI but they did not show that part of their conversation, and it looked like Andi got up from that bench with a smile.
I think Josh may have have passed the test. I just think it was the concept of being tested that bothered him.

I agree.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 am

ElonM wrote:It's funny, Nick got a beat down for being salty and Josh who was overly salty last night gets a pass.  Only when your favourite is involved.
I think the situations were totally different. The dates aren't even comparable and despite Josh's issues with the date he still participated. I also think it was "a real man" of him to voice his issues then and there.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:18 am

Luvvy wrote:
I think the situations were totally different. The dates aren't even comparable and despite Josh's issues with the date he still participated. I also think it was "a real man" of him to voice his issues then and there.
ITA. Josh was angry at the concept she didn't trust him, not that the date was bad or ridiculous. He stripped and also sung in public for her with no complaints.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 am

bleuberry wrote:
janeh810 wrote:I think Josh may have have passed the test.  I just think it was the concept of being tested that bothered him.  

I think so too. I think he was just genuinely turned off by the concept on principle alone. It WAS strange and can't be compared to the mime date. Last night was meant to get a rise out of some of them.
IMHO it most certainly can be compared to the mime date and most of the other dates.  The mime date was an effort to make the guys as uncomfortable as possible doing something none of them had ever done in a public setting.  Just like the stripping date:  make them as uncomfortable as possible in a public setting.  

TPTB also arrange dates that highlight some part of the lead's real (or former) life.  JPG soccer group date, Ben's winery date, Emily's cooking baking / kiddo soccer date, etc.  The lie detector test was a nod to MeAndi's former job as an ADA and served the dual purpose of making the guys squirm.  

Nick wasn't happy about the mime date and didn't give it much effort, but owned up to it with MeAndi.  Josh complained to the guys & MeAndi repeatedly, attempting to justify his behavior.  But he's happy to do something that highlights his good points such as basketball. Just be a gown a** man Josh.  The same "is he being honest" testing applied to all the contestants.  It really wasn't all about you.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1