SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Mirzam Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:44 pm

According to RS Josh, not Chris gets the GD rose tonight.

As for tonight, it’s been changed in the episode-by-episode spoilers, but Josh gets the group date rose tonight, not Chris. Nothing major, but just thought I’d note that for you since I can only imagine the outrage tomorrow if I never corrected it and I get bombarded with, “You told us Chris got the group date rose, not Josh!!! Burn in hell devil man!!!!” Or something like that. I mean, I guess it could be major in some people’s eyes seeing that Josh now has gotten two group date roses and Chris has gotten none, but I don’t see it as that big of a deal since we know who wins this thing in the end.

He's a bit defensive LOL!
*Edited posting link*
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 pm

Mirzam wrote:According to RS Josh, not Chris gets the GD rose tonight.

As for tonight, it’s been changed in the episode-by-episode spoilers, but Josh gets the group date rose tonight, not Chris. Nothing major, but just thought I’d note that for you since I can only imagine the outrage tomorrow if I never corrected it and I get bombarded with, “You told us Chris got the group date rose, not Josh!!! Burn in hell devil man!!!!” Or something like that. I mean, I guess it could be major in some people’s eyes seeing that Josh now has gotten two group date roses and Chris has gotten none, but I don’t see it as that big of a deal since we know who wins this thing in the end.

He's a bit defensive LOL!

*Edited posting link*

I agree.  He doesn't get it LOL.  Telling us the details don't matter is like telling a sports fan the score, but not the play by play.  Yes, it gives us the result, but cuts out a lot of the fun.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 pm

He also says Chris gets cut before the overnight date. Only Josh and Nick are at the RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:He also says Chris gets cut before the overnight date. Only Josh and Nick are at the RC.
Thanks for the update! I can see this. The less guys in that fs with her, the less chance Josh will go absolutely ballistic at the thought of her "taking advantage" of the fs. laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:He also says Chris gets cut before the overnight date. Only Josh and Nick are at the RC.
Thanks for the update! I can see this. The less guys in that fs with her, the less chance Josh will go absolutely ballistic at the thought of her "taking advantage" of the fs. laugh out loud

I completely agree. Josh put his foot down when it came to the overnight dates. She couldn't send both Nick and Chris home, so she got rid of at least one. This is also IMO the main reason Marcus did not make it to FD. Josh would have a stroke if he did.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I completely agree. Josh put his foot down when it came to the overnight dates. She couldn't send both Nick and Chris home, so she got rid of at least one. This is also IMO the main reason Marcus did not make it to FD. Josh would have a stroke if he did.

We have no way of knowing that at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:

We have no way of knowing that at all.

I should add IMO, sorry.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:57 pm

This is from MiaHawk , in the storyline thread, but I thought it would be helpful to discuss it here.
RS typically is so jealous and horrible to the male contestants on this show, but he seems to be having a love affair with Josh. makes me think it is "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" and his kindness is a repayment for the spoilers that Josh's family have given him about the ending of the show. Why else would RS be kind towards Josh. Josh is a good looking, successful, confident male---just the sort of guy that RS loves to knock down a couple of pegs. To me, that is the fishiest part of all this and points to Josh's family as being the source of RS's info. JMHO.
First of all - HIYA MIA!  :WAVEY: 
I agree with your analysis completely. RS may not pay for info. with legal tender, but there are non-monetary forms of payment that his settlement with NEXT entertainment cant prohibit. And good publicity is worth it's weight in gold.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:02 pm

didn't RS really like Sean? If so do you think Sean gave info to RS too? I wonder if he just likes certain types and dislikes others which is obvious. I don't know therefore I won't jump to any conclusions about what may or may not have transpired.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:06 pm

pander3575 wrote:didn't RS really like Sean?  If so do you think Sean gave info to RS too?  I wonder if he just likes certain types and dislikes others which is obvious.  I don't know  therefore I won't jump to any conclusions about what may or may not have transpired.
He was also pretty kind to JP in his season iirc. I think maybe Steve doesn't like them if he doesn't feel he can respect them or something like that. He's probably intimidated by Josh laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:26 pm

RS also was pretty kind to Chris L, IIRC. He doesn't have a lot of "favorites" but he's had a few. I don't think it proves the Murrays are leaking anything. More likely that nobody has leaked any"dirt" to him, true or not, that has colored his opinion. I think that's part of why he liked Sean and JP.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:47 pm

RS went back on what he said, Josh doesn't get the GD rose, Chris does in fact get it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 8 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 8 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 8 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1