SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm a JoDi fan and I see them as having "it" but I'm not the biggest Andi fan. I like her way better than DeAnna but I get where people are coming from with the comparisons. I didn't watch her on JPG's season so this is my first introduction to her. I think the main thing is can her personality fit with her final guy - Josh's - and I think of all the guys there he's best equipped to handle her, put her in her place, and vice versa. Perfect match  Smiley
I agree. I watched the meet Josh clip on hulu again and he says he's excited to meet Andi because she's "sexy, smart and fiesty." I don't think any of the other guys would understand that she's "fiesty," which is the exact perfect description for her IMO, or want to meet her specifically because of that trait. I think Josh totally has her number down and can more than handle her, which she pretty much admits to wanting too. She's all sweet with her serious and intimidating daddy so it makes sense (to me) that she wants a man like Josh. His "red flags" that she's seeing are just her being insecure, but we'll see.

Ooh I haven't seen the meet Josh clip yet (what's wrong with me?), but it sounds like another example of how they fit and how he gets her despite how she can be at times. And interesting comparison to how she acts with her dad and Josh. I totally see that connection.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Luvvy you need to watch it! It's on ABC website Smiley also Andi always talk about how she wants a man who can handle her/put her in her place. I think the next episode proves that Josh doesn't let her walk all over him and calls her out.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:07 pm

Luvvy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Luvvy wrote:I'm a JoDi fan and I see them as having "it" but I'm not the biggest Andi fan. I like her way better than DeAnna but I get where people are coming from with the comparisons. I didn't watch her on JPG's season so this is my first introduction to her. I think the main thing is can her personality fit with her final guy - Josh's - and I think of all the guys there he's best equipped to handle her, put her in her place, and vice versa. Perfect match  Smiley
I agree. I watched the meet Josh clip on hulu again and he says he's excited to meet Andi because she's "sexy, smart and fiesty." I don't think any of the other guys would understand that she's "fiesty," which is the exact perfect description for her IMO, or want to meet her specifically because of that trait. I think Josh totally has her number down and can more than handle her, which she pretty much admits to wanting too. She's all sweet with her serious and intimidating daddy so it makes sense (to me) that she wants a man like Josh. His "red flags" that she's seeing are just her being insecure, but we'll see.

Ooh I haven't seen the meet Josh clip yet (what's wrong with me?), but it sounds like another example of how they fit and how he gets her despite how she can be at times. And interesting comparison to how she acts with her dad and Josh. I totally see that connection.

Here: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors
There are 10 in total. Fun to watch Smiley 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:16 pm

handwave Thank you!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:53 pm

sophienette wrote:Actually, I think it is OK to keep positive on the non-fan thread... this is opinions from people, and I like it.

I try and stay away from fan threads so I dont get sucked in Smiley

Now I like Andi as the Bette, I think she has been a good one so far, but no one is perfect!
I see(very different but good) things between her and about 4 guys, and waiting to see more.

I am not sure I agree she has it all with josh (yet?) Let's wait and see how the edit turns out in Episode 6!

Positive posts are fine but speculating about weddings & gushing seems to belong more in the fan threads. The non-fan threads are for discussions about the contestant that anyone can take part in including non-fans. The more it appears to be a fan thread the more others will stay away.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:57 pm

No new spoilers this week producers must have tightened there leash on Jodi

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:No new spoilers this week producers must have tightened there leash on Jodi

Hmmmm..... they forgot about Lauren, Josh's sister! LOL Check Josh's fan thread. There is a new video.  giggling  lolpanda 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:25 pm

:yes: 

Last edited by missfire1977 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:

There is a reason why the "red flags" are going off for her and have been since episode one. He comes across as fake and a player (playing her) and she has read that good and proper. So far she has not been able to shake that and its not over yet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:10 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:No new spoilers this week producers must have tightened there leash on Jodi

Hmmmm..... they forgot about Lauren, Josh's sister!  LOL  Check Josh's fan thread.  There is a new video.    giggling  lolpanda 

Lauren is his Mom. Stephanie is his sister.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

There is a reason why the "red flags" are going off for her and have been since episode one. He comes across as fake and a player (playing her) and she has read that good and proper. So far she has not been able to shake that and its not over yet.

I don't believe he comes off as fake at all. I believe HER insecurities are showing and she has to decide to trust him or not. He is being sincere, imo, but she has issues to overcome; e.g. past cheating boyfriends. This is not Josh's issue, but hers. Now we wait to see if her walls come down and she moves past her own insecurities or.... not, and goes in a different direction. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I don't believe he comes off as fake at all.  I believe HER insecurities are showing and she has to decide to trust him or not.  He is being sincere, imo, but she has issues to overcome; e.g. past cheating boyfriends.  This is not Josh's issue, but hers.  Now we wait to see if her walls come down and she moves past her own insecurities or.... not, and goes in a different direction.  Smiley

Agreed

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1