SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:32 pm

One thing to remember is that they can't definitively book flights until the names of the folks are known- and they don't know the final destinations.  So they might book a generic seat from the DR to Miami (name to be provided later) with final destination booked when the name is known.  So they may have reserved a seat to Charlotte, a seat to Miami, and if f3 was forced to stick around maybe one to Dallas.  And then they see which schedules work.

The picture of Josh in Miami was of him going through customs. I would think that if one is on that flight continuing to Tampa, one would still have to go through immigration and customs in Miami.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:38 pm

jcrbil wrote:One thing to remember is that they can't definitively book flights until the names of the folks are known- and they don't know the final destinations.  So they might book a generic seat from the DR to Miami (name to be provided later) with final destination booked when the name is known.  So they may have reserved a seat to Charlotte, a seat to Miami, and if f3 was forced to stick around maybe one to Dallas.  And then they see which schedules work.

The picture of Josh in Miami was of him going through customs.  I would think that if one is on that flight continuing to Tampa, one would still have to go through immigration and customs in Miami.

Exactly, that's what I think happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Piper61 wrote:^^^LOL.  I thought it was my iPad.

I thought big fonts was the new caps and she was SCREAMING!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Piper61 wrote:Yep, they got me last year with Brooks but they will not get me the same way this year. I am preparing myself for anything.  

Me too, but I want to also be opened to the spoilers being true so trying to see all "potential" love stories!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:10 pm

docnash14 wrote:Jack Deedrick ‏@jtdeedrick 37m
Josh wins The Bachelorette. Met a guy who said so.

Tweeter lives in Tampa.

Well that's it then... after all the(potential) proofs we have that is being dissected as potential foilers, let's believe "the guy"!  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl  rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:12 pm

sophienette wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^LOL.  I thought it was my iPad.

I thought big fonts was the new caps and she was SCREAMING!  giggling 
 😆 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:The reason Josh and Andi had a safe house visit in Cancun is because most producers were there AND they already had a bunch of rooms/condos on reserve.  They were flying cast in and out for the past 3 weeks.  Makes perfect sense to me. They even flew in Jason/Molly, Des/Chris, and Seancat!   I guess we will just have to ask Andi and Josh on July 28th!!

RS said his source confirmed the same thing.  I know, I know, it's RS but just thought I would throw that out there.  

I also wonder why no one is mentioning his "singing" in the car with his Mom.  That song is just another clue he is final 1.  IMO  ;)

To me it seems the whole idea is having existing couples at BIP filming/final days as they have often in BP.. if Josh did go there at the same time, to me that is a huge clue!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Can you tell I am catching up?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:15 pm

sophienette wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:The reason Josh and Andi had a safe house visit in Cancun is because most producers were there AND they already had a bunch of rooms/condos on reserve.  They were flying cast in and out for the past 3 weeks.  Makes perfect sense to me. They even flew in Jason/Molly, Des/Chris, and Seancat!   I guess we will just have to ask Andi and Josh on July 28th!!

RS said his source confirmed the same thing.  I know, I know, it's RS but just thought I would throw that out there.  

I also wonder why no one is mentioning his "singing" in the car with his Mom.  That song is just another clue he is final 1.  IMO  ;)

To me it seems the whole idea is having existing couples at BIP filming/final days as they have often in BP.. if Josh did go there at the same time, to me that is a huge clue!

Josh (and if you believe Andi was in Mexico too) weren't there the same time as the other couples. They were there for the finale which was just last week whereas Josh was there over two weeks ago. So not at the same time as the couples.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 43 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 43 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks for clarifying!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Josh (and if you believe Andi was in Mexico too) weren't there the same time as the other couples. They were there for the finale which was just last week whereas Josh was there over two weeks ago. So not at the same time as the couples.

I was just making the point that Tptb were spending all sorts of money flying in everyone ever associated with the bachelor. (Exaggerating just a bit) Still think it was a safe house visit. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:12 pm

That's what I said a few pages back. Production, contestants, crew, handlers were all down there. They wouldn't have an extra place for one couple to stay? I certainly think it's possible they had a safe house visit in Mexico. When Des, Chris, Catherine, Sean, Molly and Jason were down there this week no one spotted them while filming was going on. There weren't any fan pictures of them besides pictures that Des and Jason posted themselves. There were a few fan pictures of Sean and Catherine, but it appears they were taken in the past couple of days, not while filming was going on. In my opinion, it's quite possible that they had a safe house visit and that no one would spot them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+87
motheroffive
Aunties_Love
emusha
Cecilia
livlafluv1